TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019

Well, I think that it is better to release even small updates, but more often than large and rare.
So, very very soon it will. Not big update but very interested.
Features:
- More than 70 new renders in casting.
- One new animation on casting
- One new location, where you can have fun with your sluts (more than 30 new renders)
- More than 20 renders in sexshop. Maya loves to show all the outfits and demonstrate how to use this or that item or device. This is a must see!

Bugfix:
- Quest Naomi Party, now you can not share her with others (alternative branch)
- Fixed some mistakes in dialogues

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Well, I think that it is better to release even small updates, but more often than large and rare.
Absolutely is the case when "rare" means once a year :)
You've been doing good but I'm sure this will be a good move UNLESS we need to restart from scratch every time... I'm sure people will appreciate it if you make sure that won't be the case, otherwise you'll end up having people skip several updates anyway.

- More than 20 renders in sexshop. Maya loves to show all the outfits and demonstrate how to use this or that item or device. This is a must see!
That's really good to hear as it is a great idea to have Maya demo clothes and gears. It can gradually progress into her becoming our whore too and that is pretty hot.

Reactions: TinWoodman555

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Absolutely is the case when "rare" means once a year :)
You've been doing good but I'm sure this will be a good move UNLESS we need to restart from scratch every time... I'm sure people will appreciate it if you make sure that won't be the case, otherwise you'll end up having people skip several updates anyway.
So, while the game is in development, unfortunately it will happen from time to time.
But not always, sometimes old saves can work correctly if I didn't edit the basic mechanics.

Among other things, I am making a special button on start screen for those who want to start with from latest update

Reactions: Regedit32

Blazehoof

Oct 20, 2017
I have also the white screen problem, when i try to start the game with 09.1a.

Windows 21H2 ( build 19044.1741) ..

Any solution yet?
I also have this problem.
I'm on Win 11 build 22000
It also happens with some other tyrano games, but not all of them.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
fc2.png Hi there! Red Sakura Mansion!

The first and most important thing I wanted to say: I have almost studied Renpy and will soon start migrate RSM to this familiar engine that works not only on windows but also on MacOS, Linux and Android

I think that it will take me a lot of time and I will think about how to do it quickly.

One of the ideas is to start doing the Red Sakura Mansion 2 and all new quests i wiil do on Renpy, and step by step migrate past chapters to the new engine

So, i think it was the last release on Tirano engine:

As I said earlier, this is not a very big update, but very interesting!

So, features:

- As before, if you don't want to play from scratch, use button on title screen "Start from Pamela Storyline"

- added some new orders on castings (more than 70 new renders)

-added 1 animation on casting (for Sofia on Fuck Machine)

- Now when you buy some items, Maya will show them or demonstrate how it works (still in progress, finished only for some items) (30+ new renders)

- New character: Officer Lane (10+ new renders). She will come to you at certain intervals The officer will come to you 5 times, (just keep making money from casting)after that the continuation will be in the next release

- New location: a Strip Club (25+ new renders) Still in progress but but now you can have fun with your slaves there

- If you play from scratch Naomi and Chloe can be taken to the club after reaching level 14 and Pamela after level 6. If you start playing using "Start from Pamela Storyline" button (from title screen) you can fun with all your slaves straightaway

Bugfix:

- Quest Naomi Party, now you can not share Naomi (alternative branch)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1891759 Hi there! Red Sakura Mansion!

The first and most important thing I wanted to say: I have almost studied Renpy and will soon start migrate RSM to this familiar engine that works not only on windows but also on MacOS, Linux and Android

I think that it will take me a lot of time and I will think about how to do it quickly.

One of the ideas is to start doing the Red Sakura Mansion 2 and all new quests i wiil do on Renpy, and step by step migrate past chapters to the new engine

So, i think it was the last release on Tirano engine:

As I said earlier, this is not a very big update, but very interesting!

So, features:

- As before, if you don't want to play from scratch, use button on title screen "Start from Pamela Storyline"

- added some new orders on castings (more than 70 new renders)

-added 1 animation on casting (for Sofia on Fuck Machine)

- Now when you buy some items, Maya will show them or demonstrate how it works (still in progress, finished only for some items) (30+ new renders)

- New character: Officer Lane (10+ new renders). She will come to you at certain intervals The officer will come to you 5 times, (just keep making money from casting)after that the continuation will be in the next release

- New location: a Strip Club (25+ new renders) Still in progress but but now you can have fun with your slaves there

- If you play from scratch Naomi and Chloe can be taken to the club after reaching level 14 and Pamela after level 6. If you start playing using "Start from Pamela Storyline" button (from title screen) you can fun with all your slaves straightaway

Bugfix:

- Quest Naomi Party, now you can not share Naomi (alternative branch)

Thanks 4 sharing the post with us TinWoodman555. :)
Its been a while since I last play your game but I have always had it on my radar because of the bdsm, slave, training, dominant toys and gadgets. That being said is there any outfit for the girls to wear/be trained in latex?
As I said a long time since last time so I don't remember if there is such an outfit. Hihi

Best of luck with engine-swap over to Renpy.

Latex224.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Thanks 4 sharing the post with us TinWoodman555. :)
Its been a while since I last play your game but I have always had it on my radar because of the bdsm, slave, training, dominant toys and gadgets. That being said is there any outfit for the girls to wear/be trained in latex?
As I said a long time since last time so I don't remember if there is such an outfit. Hihi

Best of luck with engine-swap over to Renpy.

Latex224.
I will try to take into account your wish about latex ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Latex224

ToFreaky

Sep 14, 2017
Looks from the sample images (and from what ive seen until it randomly blackscreened) like it could be a really great game, sadly the super linear gameplay (why even have a map when all you have to do is click one specific location after each scene) and the slow text + long delays between scenes really makes it feel sluggish. I'm sure with an overhaul this could be great, full screen would be nice and also maybe change opening the save menu to right click. :)

Reactions: TinWoodman555

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
I have also the white screen problem, when i try to start the game with 09.1a.

Windows 21H2 ( build 19044.1741) ..

Any solution yet?
Make sure that there are no special characters in the path to the folder and the folder where you unzipped the game (#!& ets ) only Latin characters

Reactions: leetboy
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes