Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
At the very beginning, I really liked this game, But then it disappeared for a long time, and there were updates that just annoy me, cats, dogs, stupid short hairstyles.... Of course there are positive aspects, but here it's more a matter for an amateur of such quests

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Transfer to renpy will not be quick. Just can’t take and transfer the game to a new engine, the game that I have been making for 3 years.

The game will become non-linear, If in old version of the game you started with one character (Naomi) and until you finish with her, you can’t start fun with another character. In the Red Sakura Mansion 2 you can start with those girls that you like
That all sounds very good. It's true having to go linearly was restrictive but at the same time Naomi & Chloe would still be my first picks (for now at least, maybe a new girl will take the crown later). Plus all scenes during their story are good so it wasn't a chore. The changes you plan will still be good though as we will have a choice who to play with next and that's always a good thing.
At least with the new version you don't have to redo the renders so that should save a lot of time, and ren'py isn't hard so it should be a breeze.
Best of luck, looking forward to the new locations. And if going from this to v2, the game improves as much as you did between the previous game and RSM, it promises to be great.

Reactions: crisbr

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Hey TinWoodman555

Does a rebuild in RenPy mean that you will be making all of the sharing/whoring/prostitution/NTR/other-male content avoidable?

I remember reading a while ago that for the newer characters this was optional, and that you had planned to go back over the older characters and make all this content optional for them also. Is that still the plan?

No pressure either way, just asking.

In any event, good luck with the engine transfer.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
right at the start, after meeting naomi once, the game wants me to go to the giftsotre, but how and where is that mysterious store? o_O
I can only visit the strip club, a store, a sex shop and a car showroom :D

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
right at the start, after meeting naomi once, the game wants me to go to the giftsotre, but how and where is that mysterious store? o_O
I can only visit the strip club, a store, a sex shop and a car showroom :D
where do you think you are going to buy a gift for a girl you just met.
of course it's at the sex shop. you need to meet more girls in real life:LOL:

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
I just wonder if it just me or if you save your game and quit the game and start it again that your saves are nonexistent?
I had a similar problem. It told me I had a modified save file. I figured out a workaround:
1: backup the saves (remove them from the save folder)
2: start the game.
3: go through the intro to a point you can save and create a save, preferably on the slot you backed up.
4: *while the game is running* place the original save you want to use back in and overwrite the one you just made.
5: load the save.

Theereus

May 29, 2017
Is the game not loading for anyone else? Every time I try to open the game it just opens a window with a blank screen.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
hmm your game is good but no heels/heels job/legs job fetish :p

but girls wear heels in your game :(

ho you change your game in renpy...where is fullscreen?????

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes