CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
I've never messed around with Steam, didn't realize they had an emulation layer baked in. I'll have to take a look, thanks for the recommendation!

Reactions: bobvilla123

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
I've never messed around with Steam, didn't realize they had an emulation layer baked in. I'll have to take a look, thanks for the recommendation!
You have to add the game manually to the library, then open the game properties and force compatability. One other issue: I had to install a game that NEEDED proton before it would work with added games, its not preinstalled. Aside from that, it makes a few unity games that wont run well in wine run for me, so... who knows?

Edit: Steams proton seems to create a prefix for each game, you can use wine command line arguments in the launch options as needed.

Last edit, hopefully: You can get things like BepinX to work in proton, requires a little fuckery. Protontricks, a wrapper for winetricks, allows you to modify those specific game prefixs with winecfg. So winhttp can be set to native, builtin. I'm liking proton a bit more now.

protontricks -l {lists the apps and ids}
protontricks <appid> winecfg {opens the specific games prefix config}

Adding for my own benefit in the future, I'm sure to forget.

Last edited:
Reactions: CHFan

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Nice game.. Haven't played anything in this genre before..

The girls and renders look good.. And it does have some lewd action ;).. Though I've got issues with being the MC and such a jackass :) Helps a lot that at least the two first girls fairly quickly seems happy about what is happening to them.

Two minor things:
- A bit confusing when you buy something in the shop, you are automatically back home if you want to buy multiple things.
- Doing something in the strip club you easily get to "it's too late and you're tired" or something like that.. But there's no sleep functionality.

Loved the surprise with the girl in the furniture shop being someone else's slave ;)

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
Im long time ago played, (becouse wait a update) and have some advice:
1. in the changelog, write name witch missions added (becouse im little lost witch missions is old and new, maybe u know colored them ingame?)
2. maybe need some buttons change to fullscreen, becouse im very interupted a white border.
3. the new update cant use older saves. U make is a button, (start with Pamela, million thx) but the all godds need rebuy. Maybe start with Pamela how the old stuff dont need rebuy?

Million thanks for the game, i try give some things that makes it better maybe if they are only important to me, forget it.
I hope you understand me despite my bad English.

Good luck Dev!

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Hmm... quite interesting especially the pissing part... would love to see if there are more of it once I play ;3
Just need to finish some of my other games first. Goodluck Dev and may you have fun and be proud of your work

• Love
Reactions: TinWoodman555

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Red Sakura Mansion 2 is

Well, that day has come!

1800 lines of code, 100+ renders and the first Renpy release is here!

Yes, there are only 6 quests so far and the gameplay is not long, but the most difficult thing is done: the creation of the main code is behind, and now new updates will be released every month.

The most important thing is that the game is now non-linear and with each update you will have new quests for each character, as well as new characters and new locations. In the first version of RSM you quickly turned a girl into a slave, which is not very realistic, now it will take longer and in some quests you will have to think carefully to find a solution.

But in the end you will have your own harem, and what to do with the girls: turn them into whores or it will be your personal harem, it's up to you

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Red Sakura Mansion 2 is

Well, that day has come!

Yes, there are only 6 quests so far and the gameplay is not long, but the most difficult thing is done: the creation of the main code is behind, and now new updates will be released every month.

The most important thing is that the game is now non-linear and with each update you will have new quests for each character, as well as new characters and new locations. In the first version of RSM you quickly turned a girl into a slave, which is not very realistic, now it will take longer and in some quests you will have to think carefully to find a solution.

But in the end you will have your own harem, and what to do with the girls: turn them into whores or it will be your personal harem, it's up to you
Just a question, does that mean that this "game" (engine) is done/abandoned?
I see latex on the 3 slaves in the background, I hope latex is a must in every single update, I love latex and it has nothing to do with my name! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Congratz TinWood and best of luck with the Renpy version/Red Sakura Mansion 2. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TinWoodman555

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Just a question, does that mean that this "game" (engine) is done/abandoned?
I see latex on the 3 slaves in the background, I hope latex is a must in every single update, I love latex and it has nothing to do with my name! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Congratz TinWood and best of luck with the Renpy version/Red Sakura Mansion 2. :)
It's just art for the first version of the game )

Reactions: Latex224

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
Red Sakura Mansion 2 is

Well, that day has come!

There will be more updates for the Red Sakura Mansion in the future?

:oops: will it have an ending?

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Red Sakura Mansion 2 public release

First step: So first you need to and complete the last quest on the old Tyranobuilder engine. On the main screen you will see a red button - The Last Quest. This is the end of RSM1 and there will be no more updates for this engine

Second step: After completing the quest, you can play Red Sakura Mansion 2 on Renpy: (Windows) or and play

(not tested) give me feedback please, how it works

Please support me on , it means a lot to me!

Any bugs or suggestion: DM me (Patreon DM or Discord)

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes