hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
Just press "Enter" to get default name
that is, of course, the first thing I tried, but it doesn't work; no matter what key I press, nothing will appear in the text field, and even trying to use the mouse cursor to set the focus doesn't give any result.

Can someone share a new game with just a random name assigned, so I can check if I can at least move forward from there or if it is totally unplayable with my current setup?

CyberVamp

Nov 27, 2018
that is, of course, the first thing I tried, but it doesn't work; no matter what key I press, nothing will appear in the text field, and even trying to use the mouse cursor to set the focus doesn't give any result.

Can someone share a new game with just a random name assigned, so I can check if I can at least move forward from there or if it is totally unplayable with my current setup?
there is a save file after the name choice screen

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
i am little bit confused...i read on patreon that it is harem game but from what i know (played before) u r forced to whore out your girls so what is true?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
both are true. You have 3 Girls (considerable as Harem) and they are your Whores in some sort
:D ok i tought that something happend but looks like not thx

Create your own harem or turn girls into slutty women, restore your former glory and your mansion!...

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So I downloaded it and it starts with red sakura part two.. where do I find part one? to play it first?

Reactions: Logber

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
By the way. On page 48 the dev shared the link of the old version so you can get it there.
Thanks I found it with your help and downloaded it. But when i start a new game and met lady at library I get no text.. I am honestly unsure what button to push to advance.. when i hit spacebar the text area drops down. I got to a point where the librarian and i were at dinner i think but game seems to advance with no text appearing.. Unsure what is wrong.

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
well, the best I can say is: I wholeheartedly share the authors admiration and love for women! :devilish:
otherwise, there is not much else to talk about.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But when i start a new game and met lady at library I get no text.. I am honestly unsure what button to push to advance..
I can tell you as much that shouldn't be happening. When you meet the librarian girl you should have 3 options to pick from. So if you don't get that thats a bummer.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes