almix13

Aug 12, 2019
I'm stuck in this game. I don't understand how to progress and there are 0 hints. I'm not sure if its a bug or if I'm missing something.

Sohpie, Clementine, Elizabeth and Penelope all tell me i reached the end and need to be a patreon supporter.
Grace just tells me she aint got time although i already had the toilet scene with her.
Ophelia tells me I'm not good enough for her.

Also, i got the used phone that I can't do anything with and the fixed paddle I was supposed to sell is still in my inventory and I can sell it again to restart all of Elizabeths photoshoots.

I'll attach the savegame file.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TinWoodman555

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
Hey I was wondering if there is a reason why the download links for windows verson all give me Red Sakura mansion 2 game when I try to download the first game. I had just downloaded the second game from the second games thread and when to this game to download and well the files are the same and the game loads up as Reed Sakura 2.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
I'm stuck in this game. I don't understand how to progress and there are 0 hints. I'm not sure if its a bug or if I'm missing something.

Sohpie, Clementine, Elizabeth and Penelope all tell me i reached the end and need to be a patreon supporter.
Grace just tells me she aint got time although i already had the toilet scene with her.
Ophelia tells me I'm not good enough for her.

Also, i got the used phone that I can't do anything with and the fixed paddle I was supposed to sell is still in my inventory and I can sell it again to restart all of Elizabeths photoshoots.

I'll attach the savegame file.
It looks like you completed all the quests! Wait for the next update

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Honestly this is all fine, but this is the sort of thing that really needs to be on the MAIN page, not buried in the comments section. Also, it's still labelled "other" when it needs to be now labelled RenPy. Frankly you should have made an entirely new page for #2 rather than coopting the old page...
you can see, I'm not a topic starter

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

masternelus

Jun 10, 2017
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
no issue downloading here, simply log in to google...

Reactions: TinWoodman555

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Are 1 and 2 being developed concurrently? I'm a bit confused if you're making 2 why 1 is still being worked on?

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
as far as I know 1 is not really being worked on anymore - the update here was because of an uploader , uploaded the new version of Red Sakura Mansion 2 here , instead of in the proper thread.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
as far as I know 1 is not really being worked on anymore - the update here was because of an uploader , uploaded the new version of Red Sakura Mansion 2 here , instead of in the proper thread.
Then it's probably better to mark this one as abandoned?

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
I like RSM1 by far more than RSM2 - and I really want to see the next castings with slap, whip, cum, pee and so on - OMG, I really was looking forward to the next updates for RSM1, but RSM2 is less interesting...

• Angry
Reactions: Donjoe81

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
I like RSM1 by far more than RSM2 - and I really want to see the next castings with slap, whip, cum, pee and so on - OMG, I really was looking forward to the next updates for RSM1, but RSM2 is less interesting...
RSM 2 is only at the beginning of development.... TinWoodman had also written it here that there will be more and more content little by little. Also the old characters will appear again... so just be patient ;)
I am sure that RSM 2 will be at least as good. :)

Azryel626

Aug 23, 2018
Is there an android version for first game. Just came from the second one, and altho short it was quite good!

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes