hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
I finally managed to play this game, had to use a Windows VM. It is a fun game, with some tedious mechanic (one is, you cannot buy pheromones in batches, you have to constantly go back and forth). Is it still being developed?

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Why was this game abandonded for a 2nd part? The second one is also good but he could have simply continued with the first part

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
dev page says this has moved to 1.4.2, not sure what that means since devs here tend to be extremely unstructured when it comes to subversion numbers.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Hi there! The new update of Red Sakura Mansion 2 v1.5 is available on my Patreon. Support me and ! Or as usual you can wait 1 month to public release!

ch3_car1_shoot1.jpg

So what's new:

New Chloe Quest
- Visit Ophelia and find out how to get back into the Gentlemen's Club. She will give you a task that only Chloe can complete. Next go to home and check "Fun with whores" menu for a special quest

New Grace Quest
- Why not try to blackmail her? Oh yeah let this girl know her place

New Penelope Quest
-Suddenly, someone turns out to love role-playing games. Suddenly. Don't forget to buy a school uniform

New Elizabeth Quest
Where's my car dude? It's time to fast ride!

New Gentlemen's Club Quest
It's time to get Naomi back. And hang out at a party!

Also:

4 new items in a store/sexshop

About 200+ new renders!

Bugfixing

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
ok....idk care if this shit is fictional....i do not tolerate this fking behaviour....now I know where degenerates started....it came from these shit.....who's supports this sht....this is sick....retarted faq.... reminder that people u fking hate came from your fking blood line.... this fetish is beyond sanity.... a fcking cursed....hope one day you can escape these generational faq that been passed on to other with your degenerate genes....or there will be more dark shet where you questioned ur sanity....you probably wondering and questioned in life that "why'd does reality sucks" its cause that you and ur fcking generation make'd it happened

ofcourse people are stupid from the past, now that you are fcking aware that means ur not stupid anymore

and grow some fking sense this is a fcking degenerate

people with a fetish like these usually what causing alot problems of throughout the globe where you get fcking see and encountered everyday

people fcking hope for a fcking future....don't let them fcking disapointed....you fcking retards.... be fcking good example shet for our nxt generation....

it's fine when u want to explore every pleasure u want, but this is fcking degenerate where retards are spawned
Did you remember to take your pills today?

Crossau

Feb 24, 2022
Hi, i am on red sakura mansion 1 v 0.10 but i am not able to move past pamela last scene the police woman visit me for 4-5 time after that i just keep earning but nothing happen,i think i have the latest file and have used start from pamela story

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
As far as I known the policewoman is the end of the game, after that you go to Prison for several years and come back to Red Sakura Mansion 2 , a new game build on a different Engine.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
greets all. quick question. is ntr/whoring/sharing/letting other dicks fuck the girls, mandatory, or you can keep ALL of the girls for yourself with no other male(or female) even breathing the same air with them

thank you for any and all info, happy gaming and best of health

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes