valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
How do you trigger the last quest in RSM1?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also cannot find the red button on the main screen that says "last quest" as the author says

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
Since I upgraded my PC from Win 10 to Windows 11, I can't play AVNs developed with Tyranobuilder because the Tyranobuilder engine won't load. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I already tried to set the compatibility settings to Win 8, but that was not successful. I would really like to try RSM.

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Since I upgraded my PC from Win 10 to Windows 11, I can't play AVNs developed with Tyranobuilder because the Tyranobuilder engine won't load. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I already tried to set the compatibility settings to Win 8, but that was not successful. I would really like to try RSM.
Not a windows issue, mine is working fine.

hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
no matter what I do, I am stuck at the form that asks for your name and nothing happens if I try to type in it (no character shows). This game hates me :( it gave me the same issue even under the other OS.
Now I tried running it into a virtual machine (linux) but nothing, same issue.
Possible low-effort solutions:
- tweak the game to not ask the name (go with a premade one)
- finding a savefile with an already named character

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
The pictures look promising. I´ll wait until it get´s remade on renpy and wish the dev good luck.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
189.png

Hi there, new version of Red Sakura Mansion 2 (v1.2) available on

ver 1.2 ====================
- Sex Shop opened

After MC level 15, you can go to the sexshop

- Added 1 quests for Sophie

- Added 1 quests for Penelope

- Added 1 quests for Elizabeth

- Added 1 quest for Clementine

- Added 1 SPECIAL quest

After MC level 18 you can start investigate betrayal and after 3 days you will knock on the door. You will be delighted, do not miss this quest. You will meet with one of your past slaves

- Added 6 HOT video

I am especially proud of this item, I hope you really appreciate the quality of the animation.

- Added new items in the Store

- Fix some Bugs

As a result, about 110 new renders and 6 videos added!

antihero789

Sep 3, 2022
Actually RSM 1 better than 2 it has more scene to develop like cast and live shot scene rather than RSM 2. For me RSM 2 too boring

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
Actually RSM 1 better than 2 it has more scene to develop like cast and live shot scene rather than RSM 2. For me RSM 2 too boring
I do agree, the girls was more beautiful and the action was more kinky. But I think the mistake is to try and develop more girls at the same time. In the first season after just a short play you have reach a kinky level with the first girl. Now you have 4 ongoing projects/girls but non av de content has been really good. I think it will get better when we reach higher tier with each girl.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes