Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But when i start a new game and met lady at library I get no text.. I am honestly unsure what button to push to advance..
I can tell you as much that shouldn't be happening. When you meet the librarian girl you should have 3 options to pick from. So if you don't get that thats a bummer.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I can tell you as much that shouldn't be happening. When you meet the librarian girl you should have 3 options to pick from. So if you don't get that thats a bummer.
Went with option 3 but maybe I will just reinstall then and such.. just seems odd that if i load with the options at bottom right.. like the Last quest thing I have 3 girls and text does work.
Rather do it all from the start..

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
If anyone gets version one to work with text let me know.. for some reason new game i dont have text but if I use latest quest option at bottom right I do get text.. odd. But anyway if you did get text with new game please send me a save for start of the game.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
I know, but have you played it?...........
It is just grinding and no actions at all
The exciting girls from the first season is gone.
Thanks for the heads up I knew something was funny by the file size being so small. At least, I still have the first version.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Thanks for the heads up I knew something was funny by the file size being so small. At least, I still have the first version.
Really? Darn there is one girl I like alot, Chloe. Sigh no more fun with her is saddening

Apr 7, 2019
Really? Darn there is one girl I like alot, Chloe. Sigh no more fun with her is saddening
Dear Rebeldad, I think I read somewhere in the developer's notes that part of the plan for Red Sakura II involved finding the lost girls from the first game and bringing them back into the fold. I hope this gives you something to look forward to :)

Reactions: Rebeldad

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Can someone reupload the correct link to mega please? The gdrive link at page 48 already maxed out. The links at the front page are for rsm 2.

Btw what I need is the android version of rsm 1. My 10 years old laptop probably can not open the game.

Thanks in advance.

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
Can someone reupload the correct link to mega please? The gdrive link at page 48 already maxed out. The links at the front page are for rsm 2.

Btw what I need is the android version of rsm 1. My 10 years old laptop probably can not open the game.

Thanks in advance.
2nd. Please update the first page links in this thread to the 1st game. There is a whole separate thread for the 2nd game!

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Hi there. I will answer some questions:

1. The second part of the game is different from the first!

Let me remind you once again, why the second part appeared at all: the first part of the game was released on an engine (Tyranobuilder) that stopped supporting Mac OS and Android. I had to learn another engine (Renpy) to make a new game. Eventually, I want to transfer the entire first part of the game to renpy, but it won't be soon.

2. I miss the characters from the first game

Me too and believe me, very soon you will see them in the second part.

3. There are no animations in the game!

The game has animations, but they are still few. Those who follow my Patreon page can see regular updates, with animation tests like this promo

I improve my animation skill with every update and with every new update new animations will appear. The production of one animation (only 5 seconds) takes 2-3 days. It is not simple.

4. I don't want to start the game over every new update

The game offers you a choice if you start a new game: play a new game or play the latest update

5. There is little action in the game

Come on, this is only the second release of the game, I want to make it more realistic. I carefully collected yours feedback on the first part of the game, and draw conclusions. Characters are now more individual, they have a unique character. To enslave her you will need more time, but that's the whole buzz, spread the fun!

New game more difficult, and you need smash your head to make progress with each of the characters. Surely not everyone guessed about the quest with a broken flogger, after which quests with Elizabeth, Sophie and Grace are available

6. I want hardcore like it was in the first part of the game!

The second part will be even more hardcore than the first, but you will always have a choice. Someone will make their own personal harem, and someone want to grandiose parties with whores and guests

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
Hi there. I will answer some questions:

1. The second part of the game is different from the first!

Let me remind you once again, why the second part appeared at all: the first part of the game was released on an engine (Tyranobuilder) that stopped supporting Mac OS and Android. I had to learn another engine (Renpy) to make a new game. Eventually, I want to transfer the entire first part of the game to renpy, but it won't be soon.

2. I miss the characters from the first game

Me too and believe me, very soon you will see them in the second part.

3. There are no animations in the game!

The game has animations, but they are still few. Those who follow my Patreon page can see regular updates, with animation tests like this promo

I improve my animation skill with every update and with every new update new animations will appear. The production of one animation (only 5 seconds) takes 2-3 days. It is not simple.

4. I don't want to start the game over every new update

The game offers you a choice if you start a new game: play a new game or play the latest update

5. There is little action in the game

Come on, this is only the second release of the game, I want to make it more realistic. I carefully collected yours feedback on the first part of the game, and draw conclusions. Characters are now more individual, they have a unique character. To enslave her you will need more time, but that's the whole buzz, spread the fun!

New game more difficult, and you need smash your head to make progress with each of the characters. Surely not everyone guessed about the quest with a broken flogger, after which quests with Elizabeth, Sophie and Grace are available

6. I want hardcore like it was in the first part of the game!

The second part will be even more hardcore than the first, but you will always have a choice. Someone will make their own personal harem, and someone want to grandiose parties with whores and guests
Honestly this is all fine, but this is the sort of thing that really needs to be on the MAIN page, not buried in the comments section. Also, it's still labelled "other" when it needs to be now labelled RenPy. Frankly you should have made an entirely new page for #2 rather than coopting the old page...

Reactions: SamHaim

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
page 48 .. but think it may be maxed out for the day for its google docs link
This is only useful to people who have the same posts-per-page setting as you; when you're trying to point people to a specific post, you need to go to that post, right-click the post number, and click "copy link". Then paste that link into your post.

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
FFS! Really? We already have a Red Sakura 2 topic. This is supposed to be the original one. Why the hell did I just download the shitty Ren'Py remake that's supposed to be quarantined in it's own topic? Can someone please give me a link to the newest version of the original?

Reactions: Logber
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes