Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Decided to replay it after the recent changes. I get to the party quest and once I pick an option (to share or not) it just loops. Starts over where the quest began.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi there, lastet version of RSM here

Have a nice play and Support me on !

By the way, next version of RSM coming this month, don't miss it!
Thanks 4 the share TinWoodman555. :)
Looking forward to see it over on renpy engine soon. I have a small question though, is the game "still" just 20% done?

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
What is new in this Version ?
From Patreon Post...

So, features:

- As before, if you don't want to play from scratch, use button on title screen "Start from Pamela Storyline" you don't need old SAV file

- added some new orders on castings (more than 70 new renders)

-added 1 animation on casting (for Sofia on Fuck Machine)

- Now when you buy some items, Maya will show them or demonstrate how it works (still in progress, finished only for some items) (30+ new renders)

- New character: Officer Lane (10+ new renders). She will come to you at certain intervals The officer will come to you 5 times, (just keep making money from casting)after that the continuation will be in the next release

- New location: a Strip Club (25+ new renders) Still in progress but but now you can have fun with your slaves there

- If you play from the start, Naomi and Chloe can be taken to the club after reaching level 14 and Pamela after level 6. If you start playing using "Start from Pamela Storyline" button (from title screen) you can fun with all your slaves straightaway

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
is this animated or not cause if not then whats the point?
The point is to sell the mansion for money, to be able to pay the taxes related to the mansion.
Like selling your car for gas money.
No need to get your hands dirty with the whoring industry.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Can't wait for Ren'Py version.:D
We all do.
Ren'Py rules but i think Tyranobuilder isn't always that bad as well as Unity sometimes sucks.
The big NO's are rpg and rpgm.
I'm waiting for the fan game when it gets updated.

edit: and i think it won't.
abandoned.
i suspect because dev was kinda insulted by comments on the game and it's content.
i'm glad he developed this at all.
he's free to not do so.
We are only leechers.:D

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The idea of the strip club is good but definitely early days for now. Also is it necessary to make it so you can only do one action at a time before you have to do a casting again?
Talking about casting I haven't seen the policewoman once. Guessing it because we need to start a new game?
If so, I'm going to wait for the ren'py version.

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Oh no, it's Tyranobuilder, a.k.a. It's Way Worse Than Ren'Py And You Have To Pay For It™.
The game looked interesting but the text inside textboxes is invisible. Or it doesn't exist, which I doubt.

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Hi there! I'm working on a fundamentally new version of Red Sakura Mansion. Using the current engine (Tyranobuilder) was a big mistake: the engine developers just abandoned the improvement Tyranobuilder engine.

New RSM will be released on Renpy engine and I decided - since the engine is new, i need to make RSM2 even better and even more interesting. Therefore, the changes will be radical.

It would be stupid to make the same game on a new engine, just transfer the old quests. Those people who have already played the game will not get anything new. Therefore, new game starts from new quests and I will transfer the old ones steb by step

Transfer to renpy will not be quick. Just can’t take and transfer the game to a new engine, the game that I have been making for 3 years.

There will be new plot, new city (with a LOT of locations), a lot of new (and old) characters. The game will be more interesting and natural, due to more interesting quests, when you really need to guess what to do or find a certain item to start a chain of events. That is, the game will be more like a quest than a visual novel.

The game will become non-linear, If in old version of the game you started with one character (Naomi) and until you finish with her, you can’t start fun with another character. In the Red Sakura Mansion 2 you can start with those girls that you like

Renpy engine also means: the RSM2 will be available not only for windows but also for MAC and Android (YEAH!)

I can't wait to show you the new game and I'm doing my best to share it to you soon!

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes