Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
Great game bro!

I liked slut trainer also actually, it was little bit funny before they arrived in emerald city, but after that game was very solid.

Will you continue with 2 games or just this one?

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Great game bro!

I liked slut trainer also actually, it was little bit funny before they arrived in emerald city, but after that game was very solid.

Will you continue with 2 games or just this one?
Thanks! Now I am fully focused on RSM, Slut Trainer on hold for now.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
It should be noted in the OP that the dev's other game is this: https://f95zone.to/threads/slut-trainer-v9-03-tinwoodman.28910/

And that game is unfinished and a complete mess. And now he is working on two game simultaneously, he's added two new higher patreon tiers, one of which adds a version of the game with cheats - meaning 3 separate projects to debug (and a lot of unnecessary grind in the non cheat version one presumes), and all of this stuff is using outdated renders, badly broken english, nonsensical plot, meaningless choices, and - worst of all - Tyrano Builder.

His patrons who donated to his other project are basically getting screwed because this is going to slow the already meagre progress on that game to a crawl.
He should remove the cheat version, specially c considering i already cheated my money with Cheatengine

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
I highly recommend that you get a partner that can proofread your script. It will raise the quality of your content significantly.
Thanks, I worked on it.
Nobody want's. And proofread script for money - all of my donations will not be enough for half of script.

Arhiman

Jul 16, 2019
Game Story and CG are good, you can see the progression here and that's quite nice.

Still I think that the statistics system in the game is a bit unfair and you have to farm your money and mood and stuff for too long.

Reactions: TinWoodman555

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Anybody knows the location where the game saves happen?
This game engine doesn't save games like how ren'py does. There are two .sav files generated in the folder. These are:
RSM_v_01_sf.sav
RSM_v_01_tyrano_data.sav

When the next update comes just transfer these to the new folder.

Reactions: TinWoodman555
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes