matroy

Feb 12, 2018
The gift store you are looking for is actually the sex shop. Thats the general goods store of this title.
Yes thank you it just that I was reading it says that she like chocolate and after taht that I could find what I search for in the gift shop that what I was stuck about but when you understand that you just need to go in a shop and select the one in white it pretty simple :ROFLMAO:

Aug 24, 2020
You get a huge mansion, but what if you do not have money? What you gonna do?
hmm, lets see... i can sell the mansion and buy a smaller house and save the rest of ....
That's right, seduce and enslave beauties, train them and turn them into whores, earn money on them and live like a king
oh yeah, i thought like that too :HideThePain:

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
The update is mostly Chloe, and that's fine by me. I like her the best. Her timidity makes her a natural.

Jill also has my interest. She seems to have a different kind of timidity, but we haven't seen much of her yet.

I hope that scenes continue to be added for Chloe even when the Jill scenes begin to be added.

Now that the content has grown, the game is beginning to feel more like a story instead of merely a series of scenes. The characters have motives for what they do now -- or at least, they are beginning to have motives and goals and desires of their own which help to explain what is happening in the sex scenes.

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
Hey,
found a Cheat for 0.72b, it only add 100k $: GMSMPIML

Patched Game with unlocked Gallery Button:

Extracted MediaFiles like Pictures and Videos of the Game:

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
Completly broken for me. No text is showing up ...

Turns out Avast was at fault ... no idea why though

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I hope that scenes continue to be added for Chloe even when the Jill scenes begin to be added.
I suspect it will happen eventually. Each girl has plenty of space on their quest list for that.
This game clearly plans for a many girls to be added so every one will have their fave. Out of the two now, I prefer Naomi actually, but I know once Jill is here she will be my new fave. And I assume Mary, the sex shop owner, will be next so I'm also looking forward to see what she does. With her job she will probably end up extra naughty.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
absolutely enjoyed the game but just have one question about girls , can we just make them our slaves or in future we might change them to LI's

zhaanii

Feb 1, 2020
U should add like a lawyer that tries to sue and take away the mansion or just some bitchy woman whos dominant that we can turn. Also can Jill be Mrs Andersons mistress once they both become slaves?

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
U should add like a lawyer that tries to sue and take away the mansion or just some bitchy woman whos dominant that we can turn. Also can Jill be Mrs Andersons mistress once they both become slaves?
You probably shouldn't double post, but you got the right idea here.
I can totally see that happen, although need to make some use of having her as a second slave master first, before turning her.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
absolutely enjoyed the game but just have one question about girls , can we just make them our slaves or in future we might change them to LI's
You do realize this is a game to create whores for prostitution. I doubt very few will be much more then that if any in the end. Unless you like your girls fucking random customers and getting sloppy seconds.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes