Mod Java Completed Redhead+ Mod for Tales of Androgyny

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

iwbtg9554

Mar 21, 2020
Hey man sorry to bother but your mod instant crashes if you go into the options menu for me... I have an error text but IDK what happened, your mod looks amazing tho.

l1pp13jm

Oct 22, 2019
View attachment 323569

Overview:
Have you ever wanted to play as a redheaded Hiro and have her actually appear as a redhead in every 2D scene?

Well, that was the original goal of the mod long before we had character customization, and while it still is the mod adds more...
so much more...

The mod also includes visual changes to the world maps, the UI, the combat menus, and even the game's fonts.
The mod also adds custom makeup, jewelry, freckles, and tattoos to Hiro as well as many of the other characters in the game.

If you are a fan of TOA please give it a try and I hope you enjoy it!

Updated: 10/13/21
Game/Creator:
The Majalis Duo
Modder: Jorja
Mod Version: J-3.13.4
Game Version: 3.13.4
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - This link will always take you to the latest version of the mod.
The post directly below this contains news and information for the mod.

Screenshots

The Cast of Characters: Hiro, Kyrila, Trudy, and Urka
View attachment 1459845 View attachment 793966 View attachment 793969 View attachment 1451400 View attachment 1097491 View attachment 1466164 View attachment 793875 View attachment 1451398

The Combat, World, and Character screens
View attachment 765090 View attachment 762780 View attachment 778913 View attachment 327441 View attachment 1457296 View attachment 1457299 View attachment 786712 View attachment 786710

The Artwork
View attachment 758968 View attachment 374812 View attachment 1097033 View attachment 804018 View attachment 793874 View attachment 778938 View attachment 1459813 View attachment 1097026 View attachment 1110455 View attachment 1459812 View attachment 1110453 View attachment 1110454 View attachment 789772 View attachment 329996 View attachment 765297 View attachment 767356

is there an android version for this?

Jul 6, 2017
It's not the mod but the game itself that is causing the crashes. Search the main forum for help as I have not experienced any crashes myself. From what I read there I think it has something to do with the version of JAVA you are running on your computer. Majalis updated the game from JAVA version 8 to 11 or something like that.

This is why I included all of the required updated files on the MEGA page. So download everything from there and place them into a new folder and start a completely new game. Do not try to place just the JAR into an old folder and launch it directly or with an outdated .exe as this will lead to the save game crashes from what I gather.

So long story short only run the game using the .exe do NOT run the game directly from the .JAR

If this still doesn't work then I'm out of suggestions. If you are using any version of the game besides Win64 I also can't help as that is the only version I use.

Good luck.
I download just yours not the main game, and I download it from mega as zip and extract and just play its just crash if I try to save but quick save work , but what are we want to know, must we download the main game and paste it mod inside it like old-time

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Jorja hi, i was still confuse with ur tag, why it says complete but the game thread even not complete,, what if the game also got new update, is this mod still get update to?
or do u means this mod is a standalone, like i just play it from this mod n dosnt need to replace to the ori one?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorja

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Jorja hi, i was still confuse with ur tag, why it says complete but the game thread even not complete,, what if the game also got new update, is this mod still get update to?
or do u means this mod is a standalone, like i just play it from this mod n dosnt need to replace to the ori one?
Complete as in if I never update the mod again it's 100% functional with the version listed. I tend to walk away from the game for long periods of time due to work and or boredom. So when the mood strikes I return and fix what the latest versions broke and if time permits mod some of the newer art.

It's standalone so all you need to do is download everything from the MEGA page into a new folder and then just run the .exe and your good to go.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Complete as in if I never update the mod again it's 100% functional with the version listed. I tend to walk away from the game for long periods of time due to work and or boredom. So when the mood strikes I return and fix what the latest versions broke and if time permits mod some of the newer art.

It's standalone so all you need to do is download everything from the MEGA page into a new folder and then just run the .exe and your good to go.
okay sir, also maybe can u uploud new link except from mega? like if mega dead theres other option to download it :giggle:

relaxtitan

Aug 26, 2017
downloading TOA for a whole night but mega goes less than 100b/s speed at 99% for some reason... really need another download link from other site

Reactions: jellywizard

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
Thanks for this mod hiro-bros, the original's majalis really has horrendous horribly UI, it really hurting my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: Jorja

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
The standalone download seems to have a problem where when I download it, once it reaches 99% or about 200 MB left it gets stuck. I am not asking you to make another download link but if anyone here can either just put the JRE file here for download it will be appreciated. (the JRE file is the 300 MB file). (i tried downloading each of the parts separately and I found the problem for most downloads is in the JRE file)

Edit: by the problem being is that it also stops and the downloads slows down at that point so from 900 kb to 10 kb

Pastabox69400

Jun 22, 2021
Yes, all the examples are taken from in-game. Now how you get them all is a different story. Someone needs to write a guide but for now, you can enable cheats and just look at everything from the pervert menu if you wish.
Understood, thanks !

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Hi, is the mod still compatible with the v.0.3.17.0 ?
It should be for the most part but with every new version, I do have to test it out and see what broke and then fix it. So unless you know what files and folders to merge into the new version it's very easy to break the game and have it crash so it's best if you just wait for me to get around to updating the mod. Sorry.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes