Mod Java Completed Redhead+ Mod for Tales of Androgyny

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BreakerB

Aug 6, 2017
I did as you wrote but it does not work
What exactly are you doing? To my knowledge downloading a fresh version of the Win 64 version and downloading this mod WITHOUT unpacking it and then replacing any files when prompted to should work. Have you looked at the installation instructions on the first page of this mod?

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
What exactly are you doing? To my knowledge downloading a fresh version of the Win 64 version and downloading this mod WITHOUT unpacking it and then replacing any files when prompted to should work. Have you looked at the installation instructions on the first page of this mod?
It never asks me to replace any files it just places the unpacked mod into the folder nothing else

redman12

Apr 11, 2018
Is the save file needed to use this mod? what if i want to experience the game without a start bonus and unlock the gallery images my self, can i just skip the step for save file?

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2017
guys how add the mod to original game 3.8.4 . and i don't know why the way of install not explained well just say pic precisely name and step by step the game nice with mod .
plz dev or any body put pic guide to people to install game .

update i find how , cant imagine that

update
i will add with pic

in case better after do that in WinRAR just save as and save as JAR in new location and i already doing that in copy of the JAR but to save what change i just done know and will try first time i know that JAR can Add and opened by WinRAR
its work like charm both two the copy itself save when done and the new Jar too both ways work

p.s
any one try help people by not mock them , not all people can understand what in your mind of info or exp of PC you must give help full and step by step don't treat people like you explain to your self as knowledge known to your subconscious mind

2021-05-31_10-24-38.png 2021-05-31_10-29-07.png 2021-05-31_10-28-30.png 2021-05-31_10-39-37.png

Last edited:
Reactions: woookoo

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
does any one know how to bring this to a newer update through WinZip? Im not having the most fun doing this rn.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
I see a lot of people asking to host the file someplace else besides MEGA. I understand the frustration but only the mods here have access to NOPY so unless one of the mods here wants to host it I cant myself.

The file is nowhere near the daily data cap. You can also download the MEGAsync desktop app and use that in lieu of the browser to download the mod. Even if you hit the cap it should resume where you left off once you are under the data cap the following day.

Reactions: Kiwo

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
I saw the new Urka kissing art posted and even though I'm probably done modding the game I couldn't resist playing with the new art.

Am I the only one who thinks this game would be so much better if it were called, "Tales of Androgyny: The Adventures of Hiro and Urka" and simply just focus on the two of them? ;)

Urka.png

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
I saw the new Urka kissing art posted and even though I'm probably done modding the game I couldn't resist playing with the new art.

Am I the only one who thinks this game would be so much better if it were called, "Tales of Androgyny: The Adventures of Hiro and Urka" and simply just focus on the two of them? ;)

View attachment 1257385
it's a shame that you won't keep updating this game, 'cause your mode really made it better.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
was wondering there isnt any place to put the Redhead folder, could you by chance tell me where it goes?
Sorry, it took this long to get back but I don't check in that often. The instructions on how to apply the mod to the game can be found in the 2nd post. Also, it's been quite a while since I last checked so I'm not sure how well or even if the mod still works with the latest version.

If you really just want to just check the mod out I suggest you download the JAR version. Sure it's older but it's ready to go without having to do anything if you wanted to get an idea of what I was going for.

TC and Enjoy.

Oggery

May 3, 2017
Sorry, it took this long to get back but I don't check in that often. The instructions on how to apply the mod to the game can be found in the 2nd post. Also, it's been quite a while since I last checked so I'm not sure how well or even if the mod still works with the latest version.
Just tried the 2nd post's method myself. Unfortunately the hero's appearance turns into a bit of a monstrosity of extra accessories and the default eyes are angled weirdly. Possibly due to the changes made recently to outfits?

I attached an image of the customization screen to show how broken it ends up looking. The other hair colors don't have the glasses texture overlaid but still have odd bits of blonde hair attached. (E: Also the default eyes don't look nearly that bad, but they're slanted downward and at an angle so only a bit of the iris is actually visible.)

Other CGs seem just fine, but anywhere the hero's standard full portrait shows up is definitely visually broken.

javaw_M6Rizc0oun.png

Last edited:

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Just tried the 2nd post's method myself. Unfortunately the hero's appearance turns into a bit of a monstrosity of extra accessories and the default eyes are angled weirdly. Possibly due to the changes made recently to outfits?

I attached an image of the customization screen to show how broken it ends up looking. The other hair colors don't have the glasses texture overlaid but still have odd bits of blonde hair attached. (E: Also the default eyes don't look nearly that bad, but they're slanted downward and at an angle so only a bit of the iris is actually visible.)

Other CGs seem just fine, but anywhere the hero's standard full portrait shows up is definitely visually broken.
It sure looks that way :eek:.

This unfortunately has happened many many times in the past not only just with Hiro. I can't even begin to recall how many times I had to redo and edit the same animation files over and over because they constantly make changes to their files. I am fully aware and understand that this is par for the course when I decided to mod a game that is still in development. Nevertheless, that doesn't make things any less frustrating on my end. So my suggestion is to just download the older version if you want to check out the mod just for fun.

I'm going to remove the loose files from the mega link because I really have no intention of ever working on the mod again as I really don't have the free time to fix things. I also know as they continue to develop the game and make more changes and additions that this will only break the mod more and more.

Thanks for the heads up and I'm sad to hear that the mod no longer works with the latest version. Take care.

Last edited:

Oggery

May 3, 2017
It sure looks that way :eek:.

This unfortunately has happened many many times in the past not only just with Hiro. I can't even begin to recall how many times I had to redo and edit the same animation files over and over because they constantly make changes to their files. I am fully aware and understand that this is par for the course when I decided to mod a game that is still in development. Nevertheless, that doesn't make things any less frustrating on my end. So my suggestion is to just download the older version if you want to check out the mod just for fun.

I'm going to remove the loose files from the mega link because I really have no intention of ever working on the mod again as I really don't have the free time to fix things. I also know as they continue to develop the game and make more changes and additions that this will only break the mod more and more.

Thanks for the heads up and I'm sad to hear that the mod no longer works with the latest version. Take care.
Oh I've played the game almost solely through your mod for a while now. :) In hindsight, you had definitely done a great job in fixing up everything against the structural changes over time, even though I only just really became aware of how much work had to have been put into it. I imagine most people would have given up long ago, you definitely deserve praise for sticking it out for so long.

Reactions: Jorja

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Oh I've played the game almost solely through your mod for a while now. :) In hindsight, you had definitely done a great job in fixing up everything against the structural changes over time, even though I only just really became aware of how much work had to have been put into it. I imagine most people would have given up long ago, you definitely deserve praise for sticking it out for so long.
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the mod. It really was a labor of love and for the most part, I did have fun working on the mod. I really just don't have the free time these days to continue working on the mod.

If you really want to play the latest version of the game with the mod I think you can fix Hiro's graphical errors by overwriting any file that starts with "MC" in the animation folder with the original ones from the latest versions JAR. That should fix the problem. The same goes for any of the other animations that currently no longer work.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes