Mod Java Completed Redhead+ Mod for Tales of Androgyny

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 25, 2018
Heya. Nice mod but getting the following error trying to preload when starting the latest update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Checked the contents of the jar and the Tiara of Control.png file seems to be there but don't know how to troubleshoot further

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Heya. Nice mod but getting the following error trying to preload when starting the latest update
Glad you like the mod but as far as the preload error it happens with the stock JAR too so it's on their end. Like you said the file is there and I didn't mod any of the inventory item icons just the menu.

I saw some people mentioning an issue with the tiara on the main thread so I guess we will have to wait for a hotfix or use the .3 version if you have to preload or want to use the tiara for now.

It also looks like people are having trouble moving to and from the second and third areas due to the new map UI. I never leave the starting area anymore as I just use the encounter or gallery menus to test.

Last edited:

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
The work continues on the revamp and this time I redid all of the portraits of Hiro and here they are. Since it doesn't look like there is a hotfix coming for 2.27.5 I think I will wait for the next stable version before reuploading the mod. In the meantime here they are and while we wait If you like you can download them from here, extract the RAR, and then copy the entire folder into the JAR.

Ahegao.png AhegaoFemme.png BJ.png BJFemme.png BJFin.png BJFinFemme.png DumbGrin.png DumbGrinFemme.png Hit.png HitFemme.png LoveCrazy.png LoveCrazyFemme.png Lusty.png LustyFemme.png NerveGrimace.png NerveGrimaceFemme.png Neutral.png NeutralFemme.png Pout.png PoutFemme.png SlightHappy.png SlightHappyFemme.png Smile.png SmileFemme.png Surprise.png SurpriseFemme.png

Last edited:

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Just wanted to take a moment to mention that I'm once again going to be taking a break from the mod. I'm not sure for how long but hopefully it won't be nearly as long as the last one.

I did update the instructions on how to use the mod going forward until the next official mod release. It should be much easier now to do so.

Thanks again for all the warm positive feedback. Take care and God bless.

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Just wanted to take a moment to mention that I'm once again going to be taking a break from the mod. I'm not sure for how long but hopefully it won't be nearly as long as the last one.
Sad to see you're going again, but it's nice that you decided to come back in the first place. :>

Seems like a good time anyway. Majalis has been transitioning the game from alpha(?) to beta so content has been a bit sparse since they're mostly fixing up the UI or quashing bugs. Even I've been barely paying attention to recent updates and I've been a patron (mostly on) for 3+ years now I believe.

Anyways, hopefully I'll see ya around again!

Reactions: Jorja

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Anyways, hopefully I'll see ya around again!
I'll still be around from time to time I just don't want to get burned out as I did before and available free time always plays a factor as well.

I'm sad I didn't get to finish everything I wanted to do like get the mod back to 100% but I really did get through a ton of art some new a lot of it old as I felt it needed it. I also wasn't anticipating the UI overhaul they did but I think the game looks so much better for it and I'm glad I was able to put my spin on it.

I always appreciate your kind comments. Take care and I'll see you around. :)

Reactions: Raff

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
hm. So these are the files of the game:
files.png
The description of this thread says I should add it to the jar file. But if I click the jar file it executes the game.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
hm. So these are the files of the game:
View attachment 843089
The description of this thread says I should add it to the jar file. But if I click the jar file it executes the game.
First, unzip my mod into its own folder.
Second, make a back copy of the talesofandrogyny.jar.
Third, right-click on the talesofandrogyny.jar and open it with your zip archiver but do not extract it just drag and drop all of the files and folders from my mod directly into it overwriting if prompted. That should do it.

I also just updated the mega folder with the latest version pre-modded. Give that a try.

Reactions: Hard Rain

Whirblewind

Dec 21, 2018
Hey Jorja! We had a chat last year, I don't know if you remember me.

I just wanted to stop in and say how much I appreciate the hustle. You've continue to put a huge amount of work into this mod and kept at it despite having plenty of reasons to stop. I would have.

I'm still rooting for you, homie.

• Red Heart
Reactions: POPOTG and Jorja

JazzMinty

Oct 28, 2020
As a redhead myself and lover of all things red, I thank you so much for this creation! Been following Majalis and ToA for around a year now, and these changes are incredible. Bless you for all the effort placed into this project. ❤

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes