Mod Java Completed Redhead+ Mod for Tales of Androgyny

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
so this mod is a standalone with their version, i means its cant be patched with the original game right?

Bazongas

Jan 23, 2018
I'm completely lost. Does this still work and if so where do I put it?
The title says Onhold and the thread states "Mod Version: J-3.01.5 Game Version: 3.01.5"
So, don't expect updates and it will only affect scenes up to 3.01.5, you can try using it with newer versions, probably won't break anything. No promises tho.
Check the second post in the thread, everything explained there.

Reactions: Jorja

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Hello all. It's been quite some time.

The mod has been updated to the latest version 3.06.3 but there are still many images that need to be modded after all these months away from the game.

I'm not sure if I will ever get back to 100% with my limited free time but I tried to at least fix what I noticed had broken and I did manage to update a few of the new variants as well as a new image or two.

Enjoy!

BrigandKyliraHiro.jpg

I really like this new one with Kylira and just what is our little Hiro doing behind that tree? :ROFLMAO:

Masonp

Mar 26, 2020
can someone upload a link to a different site to download
Edit loved the mod but can not download the latest update cause mega will not load
edit 2 nvm it finally loaded for me

Last edited:

Kumba

Dec 1, 2018
Hey I have an annoying problem with dowloading. It happened too when I try to download the normal game. It is about Mega. So the game is downloading, that's cool but suddenly in the middle of the downloading process, google chrome is just shuts down. Do you mind add another downloading link such as Workupload. Workupload works just fine.

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
I wrote a post in the topic of the original game about problems with fonts
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-06-4-majalis.1643/post-5432194

but I realized that these fonts are from the mod, can I change them somehow?
sometimes they are not readable due to the fact that white letters on a white background, and sometimes the translator does not understand what is written on the screen(a very specific font).
Снимок экрана 2021-03-29 202759.png

I tried to replace the font (and it is normally translated by the translator, but the words often get out of the dialog box because of the line and letter spacing, in these cases the translator is wrong.

Снимок экрана 2021-03-29 203416.png
I also couldn't figure out how to change png files with fonts, because of this in the menu and many other fonts from the mod.

Maybe someone can tell me how to change the current font of the mod to another one, including png files.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
I wrote a post in the topic of the original game about problems with fonts but I realized that these fonts are from the mod, can I change them somehow?
sometimes they are not readable due to the fact that white letters on a white background, and sometimes the translator does not understand what is written on the screen(a very specific font).

I tried to replace the font (and it is normally translated by the translator, but the words often get out of the dialog box because of the line and letter spacing, in these cases the translator is wrong.

I also couldn't figure out how to change png files with fonts, because of this in the menu and many other fonts from the mod. Maybe someone can tell me how to change the current font of the mod to another one, including png files.
To be honest it's been a real long time since I figured out how to change the fonts and I definitely have forgotten how to do it.

I do recall it was quite a bit of a pain because it wasn't as simple as just renaming the font. I definitely did have to use some kind of font converter program to get it to actually work. Many of the fonts that I wanted to use then still did not work spacing wise so I had to keep trying different fonts until I found ones that in addition to being pleasing to me would then actually display properly in the game.

As far as changing the font color or sizing I have no control over that as I'm assuming it would require changes to the actual code and I have zero knowledge when it comes to doing that. I too would love to be able to do so because at times they have picked some real terrible color choices when applied to some of the backgrounds.

I'm pretty sure this was the program I used to change the fonts. It's free.

Good luck! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Xtirp8

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
To be honest it's been a real long time since I figured out how to change the fonts and I definitely have forgotten how to do it.

I do recall it was quite a bit of a pain because it wasn't as simple as just renaming the font. I definitely did have to use some kind of font converter program to get it to actually work. Many of the fonts that I wanted to use then still did not work spacing wise so I had to keep trying different fonts until I found ones that in addition to being pleasing to me would then actually display properly in the game.

As far as changing the font color or sizing I have no control over that as I'm assuming it would require changes to the actual code and I have zero knowledge when it comes to doing that. I too would love to be able to do that because at times they have really picked some terrible color choices when applied to some of the backgrounds.

I'm pretty sure this was the program I used to change the fonts.

Good luck! :)
It's a pity, well, your font is still more readable than the original, the translation will take a little longer than I would like, but I'm not friends with fonts either)) thanks anyway.

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks! I'm not a fan of the default font either.

Not sure if you had noticed but I did change the other two available fonts. One of them is really simple and easy to read and the other one a little bit fancy. All three are changeable from the options menu.

"Default" View attachment 1112784 "Simple" View attachment 1112783 "Ariel" View attachment 1112782

These are not the names of the actual fonts I used as the names in the options menu are hardcoded into the game.
with dialogues, everything is simple, the problem is that on the map, in battle, and many other places, the font does not change and remains standard.
1617058823347.png

Kumba

Dec 1, 2018
Any chance to i can get another download link? Mega always closes the browser when the downloading almost completed :(

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes