Mod Java Completed Redhead+ Mod for Tales of Androgyny

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
It's now been close to 7 months since I even looked at the game. I have no idea what has been changed ...
Then better not look.
Honestly, seems like Alis can't decide between outright copying manga CGs, using pictures as models, doing rushed up stuff, or just plain weirdness (like the Innkeeper blowjob... Hiro looks like a Ninja Turtle, with a bad nose surgery. Gah.).
Most faces have changed in "updates" and not for good, and newer pictures lost that "Alis touch" so characteristic and what made her artwork famous.

So yeah, much like you decided to do, better to walk away when is not fun anymore.
In any case, great work.
Respect!

Reactions: Jorja

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
... life is far too short to waste it doing things that no longer bring joy or pleasure.
Not just that.
In the long run, it's about making something "of your own".
I do mod games when I can (been doing it for a long time... I remember spending hour modding Star wars Jedi Academy with tons of upgrades, and even made some naked Jedi to run around lol). But after a while, it feels like wasting time, because you don't really can claim any type of property.
I actually considered long ago to help you out, by fixing mostly the basic pics (anathomical issues mostly), but again... not really much point since it's not really my game.

If at some point you're interested on doing some game and want help, lemme know.
I'm good at drawing, but I'm not tech-savvy, so that's were your PS skills can come in handy.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Just going through the art files and before I knew it I started playing around with one of the newer images. Thought I would share it.

Mod Neutral.jpg Org Neutral.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Raff and kdunnorofl

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
:LOL: Make me laugh. Here's one more. Nothing too fancy but I think it came out okay. I would like to go back and redo a bunch of my earlier work but I just don't have the time these days.

Mod KyliraTop.jpg Org KyliraTop.jpg

• Love
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: kdunnorofl and Raff

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
I haven't played ToA since you stopped the mod. Your mod added so much more life to the images. xD
Will keep dreaming for the day I see a suprise update or return :)
Just a lil dream of mine :<
Well, I wouldn't say I'm 100% back but I did just update the mod to the current version with a few minor changes as well as some work on two of the newer images. Just though I would let you know. Take care and I hope you like them.

• Love
  • Hey there

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Spent the better part of the day on this but I love the way it all came out. I added freckles, makeup, tattoos, as well as some tweaks to the hair colors.

I'm also glad to see that the game will take into account customization now, at least with this animated scene with the harpy.

Screenshot (1283).png Screenshot (1274).png Screenshot (1270).png Screenshot (1278).png Screenshot (1269).png Screenshot (1283).png

If you recently downloaded the mod the one I uploaded today on the 8th for version 2.26.4 will reflect all of my current changes but it's still far from complete as there is almost a full years of content to mod.

Last edited:

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Aww yeah it's all coming together. Glad to see you back, even if only a little. I missed having my proper redhead MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorja

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Aww yeah it's all coming together. Glad to see you back, even if only a little. I missed having my proper redhead MC.
Very kind of you to say and thank you.

I just finished some work on the MC but I'm going to wait a little bit before re-uploading to mega yet again. Check out the inventory and item screens on the 1st post here if you want to take a look.

Take care and be safe. :)

Reactions: billybobular

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
The mod has been updated to the current 2.27.1 version with some of the newer images modded along with some updates to preexisting modded art that I wasn't completely happy with. I also pretty much went through all the animations and added makeup to a lot of the enemies who were static the last time I played the game from almost a year ago.

There is still quite a bit of art to mod but anything I didn't get around to will still function 100% and will just show the stock art as expected.

Hope you enjoy it. Take care, stay safe, and God bless.

Last edited:
Reactions: mr_tao and Crotter

GilBabylon

Nov 24, 2019
i already downloaded the the so will i have to download it again? and i downloaded this ver. Win64(v0.2.25.2)

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Work progresses...I have now fully finished modding our beloved Hiro the MC. Here are a few examples and it now covers every available options in-game.

Screenshot (1316).png Screenshot (1315).png Screenshot (1319).png Screenshot (1320).png Screenshot (1323).png Screenshot (1316).png

I'm also working on a second pass through every one of the animated files and I'm about half-way complete at this point. I have pretty much redone most of my previous work. Once that is finished I will then focus on the newer 2D art as well as redo some of the older images that I feel I can improve on.

I also gave the fighter's armor some love as well as fixed the veil on the thief.

Screenshot (1326).png Screenshot (1328).png

As always take care and stay safe. :)

Last edited:

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
After seeing the new town and character screens and loving them I decided to play around with the UI a bit myself and here is the result. It's nothing major but I do like the way it looks. I can't change the color of the fonts as that is hardcoded but I did add the word "Perks" and the image because I found their absence a little strange.

Screenshot (1333).png Screenshot (1334).png Screenshot (1335).png

Last edited:

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
The mod has been updated to 2.27.2

The animations are now 100% complete. I did a complete full pass on all of the animations from top to bottom and made a few improvements here and there. I am super happy with the results and I hope you are too.

Inspired by the new UI changes I also did some work there and I'm pleased with the results there as well. Examples of the three selectable fonts below (ignore the in-game font names as I can't change them).

Screenshot (1412).png Screenshot (1415).png Screenshot (1416).png

Enjoy and as always take care and stay safe! If you have a moment please rate the mod and leave feedback on what you like :) or what you don't like about it. :cry:

Last edited:

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
The mod has now been updated to 2.27.3 and while I didn't have the time to mod any of the latest 2D art I did play around some more with the new as well as existing UI screens. I'm assuming we will get an update to the quest screen in the next update based on the previous two releases.

I shrank the word Metabolic Rate so the players race wouldnt overlap with it as well as moved the underline artwork around.

Mod Screenshot (1405).png Mod Screenshot (1406).png Mod Screenshot (1418).png Org Screenshot (1426).png Mod Screenshot (1420).png Org Screenshot (1428).png

Hope you like it. As always take care and stay safe.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
The mod has been updated to 2.27.5 and what happened to .4? Did I miss something? :p

I went through every image in the "characters" folder and updated and made changes to every single image.

BrothelMadameFacesitWideAngleClothes.jpg LupaXBrothelMadame.jpg KyliraBrothel.png DryadApple.jpg

I also modded the latest UI changes as well as went back and continued to tweak some of the existing UI. Hope you like the changes. Enjoy!

Screenshot (1436).png Screenshot (1438).png Screenshot (1442).png Screenshot (1440).png

Take care and stay safe.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes