blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
A pair of rednecks are on their honeymoon and the bride tells her new husband, "Honey be gentle, I'm still a virgin." Upon hearing this the groom leaves and goes back home to his father's house. He tells his father what happened, to which dad says, "Well, cletus you did done the right thing, if she ain't good nuff for her own family, she ain't good nuff for ours."

How do you circumcise a redneck? Kick his sister in the jaw.

A pair of rednecks were standing before the judge of family court waiting for the decree that their divorce had been finalized. They had one question for the judge: "Will we still be brother and sister after this?"

I was speaking to a redneck the other day and he got irritated when I asked him if he'd ever slept with his sister.
"Gawd dammit NO!!", he shouted, "We are a God fearing family and there'll be no sleeping with sisters. At least not until we is married."

A game about a redneck but no family loving??? :WaitWhat:

Haha good game regardless, great job toros!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RedneckRebornACollegeRedemption-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: toros_game

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Haven't played yet. Just wondering if the one with all the tattoos is an undead?

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
I think the undead chick is hot though. Them curves.
Nothing sexier than a missus who knows what she wants and goes out there herself to grab it.

Although a redneck story without the stereotypical incest is a bit weird.

toros_game

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2024
I think the undead chick is hot though. Them curves.
Nothing sexier than a missus who knows what she wants and goes out there herself to grab it.

Although a redneck story without the stereotypical incest is a bit weird.
I had a lot of fun modeling her and she turned out to be a unique woman. At first I created a Persian model. When I made her skin white and slightly changed her nose, a perfect woman emerged.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote