3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ugg.. what the FUCK happened to this game? 0.1.2 is total garbage! some fucking idiotic 2D character walking around with some stupid ass keyboard controls! WTF? This game looks like something for a small child now.. Sorry but I'm a damn grown up not some child that wants to see some 2D cut out character with shitty movement controls.

This game went to SHIT! I deleted it!

Last edited:

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Ah, so those are keyboard controls! And I thought the game softlocked, and I had to alt+f4 out of it

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ah, so those are keyboard controls! And I thought the game softlocked, and I had to alt+f4 out of it
Yeah took me a while to figure it out also. Than it slows the damn game down so much and looks so fucking retarded I got turned off it. Really can't figure out what the dev was thinking it's just dumb.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Yeah took me a while to figure it out also. Than it slows the damn game down so much and looks so fucking retarded I got turned off it. Really can't figure out what the dev was thinking it's just dumb.
Well, there's darkest dungeon 1 where you moved inside a dungeon and into battles. It's not something unheard of or something that's automatically bad.

Reactions: jizzycow

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Ugg.. what the FUCK happened to this game? 0.1.2 is total garbage! some fucking idiotic 2D character walking around with some stupid ass keyboard controls! WTF? This game looks like something for a small child now.. Sorry but I'm a damn grown up not some child that wants to see some 2D cut out character with shitty movement controls.

what's the old version of this game? Do you still have it? I swear I remember a hack and slash, not a card thing. But I also could be confusing it for another game on the site.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
what's the old version of this game? Do you still have it? I swear I remember a hack and slash, not a card thing. But I also could be confusing it for another game on the site.
Look at picture 2 now in the images. That is a 2D cut out character. Looks stupid as well as just plain stupid and useless.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021

Nothing demonstrates your adulthood like throwing a temper tantrum. :rolleyes:

craigman1211

Apr 7, 2018

Although I agree with you in principal, the game is in fact worse than it was before this unexpected transition. It is odd how you brag about being an adult while complaining about an eroge video game.

Oct 17, 2017
This dev still shooting himself in the foot with the weird and unexpected rework?

Lost complete interest in this game when that happened.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Although I agree with you in principal, the game is in fact worse than it was before this unexpected transition. It is odd how you brag about being an adult while complaining about an eroge video game.
That is the actual point it looks like he made an eroge game for a child now. I think we are all above that.

ital

Jan 26, 2019
the character has no motion animation, it looks like a sheet of paper, are you serious?
If you can't make a good game, why make crap?

Reactions: molitar

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
the character has no motion animation, it looks like a sheet of paper, are you serious?
If you can't make a good game, why make crap?
As a said a child game character. This type of 2D drawings I watched my niece's son playing learning the alphabets! Now that is saying something.

jizzycow

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2021
Can anyone please guide me about the save location?
You can find the save data in: User/AppData/LocalLow/Jizzcat games/RODL
We've left the save file data editable, so you can change the values if you'd like :)

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes