3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

jizzycow

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2021
In light of all the comments and feedback we've received about the rework we have decided to hold a poll on our regarding the rework and what direction the game should take, there we'll give a bit more insight to the options and depending on the response we get from you, we'll be able to decide on our course of action for this project. :sneaky:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
As a said a child game character. This type of 2D drawings I watched my niece's son playing learning the alphabets! Now that is saying something.
I get that you hate the game, but you don't need to make the exact same post 5 times.
You are just spamming the thread.

Reactions: jizzycow

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RedoOfADarkLord-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
So I played. feel like intro opening part are litterally alpha testing phase. I hope that get replace maybe draw cut scene or there some effect at least instead of just word fly by how everything doing like I reading book but this is not book. Since it look like alpha soo I hope this just a placeholder
Gotto play little more.

Dang, I bet if there some non gamer of sort playing this and saw weird statues without any interaction hint indirection that it is interactable they probably think it just piece of background.
Oh wait there is. It just trees in the way

Oh, I saw Tim beiefy after we done cutscene destroying chief and talking bout future. I thought his art still not finish but turn out it bug and didnt show up.
next after this is sex with Tisa picture it stretch too much

Last edited:

Piñon

Nov 9, 2019
Reactions: gamer012345

AbsoluteWhite

Sep 29, 2017
hello i downloaded the game last night. when i run it its just black after the unity logo . the music is playing in the background and the game registers my mouse movement on the supposed buttons on the screen but there's nothing showin . just a blank grey screen

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
They really shouldn't tried to remake how the game played so many times and now the game is 100% dead.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes