3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
1. This is not a full harem game. Do you see Harem in tags? Harem is planned as an option, not necessarily the base premise of the game-
2. Dev already said in this thread there was a chance for NTR/Sharing. If you decided to play despite his statement and somehow get bothered from optional content you don't ever have to see, then it is very much your own problem.
1. If the main character has multiple women he's banging and there is no sharing content, its a harem game. That just means its mistagged.
2.Dev also said they didn't even like the content and its small chance. You decided to start this discussion by attacking anyone that disagreed with you in your very first post, don't cry now that you've gotten push back on what you post by claiming most people people want what you want or even want to tolerate it. People expressing opinions that they would rather things stay the same rather than change to cater to you is just as valid of a post. Which is your problem if you don't like it. Blame your own arrogant hostility.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
1. If the main character has multiple women he's banging and there is no sharing content, its a harem game. That just means its mistagged.
2.Dev also said they didn't even like the content and its small chance. You decided to start this fight by attacking anyone that disagreed with you in your very first post, don't cry now that you've gotten push back on what you post by claiming most people people want what you want or even want to tolerate it. People expressing opinions that they would rather things stay the same rather than change to cater to you is just as valid of a post. Which is your problem if you don't like it. Blame your own arrogant hostility.
1. Explain to me how come many games have both Harem and NTR tag to me then :p Games can have both routes and everyone is happy.

2. How did I start a fight? I asked dev if he had decided on his own consideration of adding NTR and that he should not feel pressured by a few people who get bothered from optional content, which is the truth. You quote me and refer to me as if I'm trying to force him to do NTR(which I am clearly not) :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: EJW and wiseold6996

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
1. Explain to me how many games have both Harem and NTR tag to me then :p Games can have both routes and everyone is happy.

2. How did I start a fight? I asked dev if he had decided on this subject of adding NTR and that he should not feel pressured by a few people who get bothered from optional content, which is the truth. You quote me and refer to me as if I'm trying to force him to do NTR(which I am clearly not) :LOL:
1 There actually aren't that many compared to games that focus on one or the other, and it certainly doesn't result in everyone being happy. If it did, this wouldn't be a contentious topic. Frankly the rules of this the site should be changed discourage anyone that comes into a thread suggesting something either have to add optional ntr to a game that isn't planned to have it, or in the case of ntr games if someone goes into a thread requesting the ntr be optional, the posts should be deleted unless the dev actually asks for feedback on the matter. Because its clear no one can be civil on the matter. Your first post being example of being snide about it.
How did I start a fight?
2. Probably the part in your first post where attacked everyone that disagreed with you and implied everyone who doesn't have your exact opinions posts are invalid.

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
1 There actually aren't that many compared to games that focus on one or the other, and it certainly doesn't result in everyone being happy. If it did, this wouldn't be a contentious topic.
Dosen't change the fact that you are wrong. Game can have Harem and NTR tag as separate routes, many games do. It is not mutually exclusive as you suggested in your previous post.
Frankly the rules of this the site should be changed discourage anyone that comes into a thread suggesting something either have to add optional ntr to a game that isn't planned to have it, or in the case of ntr games if someone goes into a thread requesting the ntr not optional, the posts should be deleted unless the dev actually asks for feedback on the matter. Because its clear no one can be civil at the matter. Your first post being example of being snide about it.
We can somewhat agree on this. I'm also tired of seeing "iS NtR avoIdabLe" in every ntr tagged game. However, it is relevant because many(I think most) people who dislike NTR will still play the game if the NTR content is completely avoidable. So the question has its merit.

In this particular case, the dev himself said he considers adding Sharing/NTR, therefore my first post here is very valid and relevant. I did not come out of nowhere to ask for NTR. So your statement has no importance when it comes to this specific instance.
2. Probably the part in your first post where attacked everyone that disagreed with you and implied everyone who doesn't have your exact opinions posts are invalid.
I think we can hopefully both agree that the dev should make the game how he wants, and not what people preassure him to do? That is literally all I said(including my personal preferance). Don't let preasure from specific people compromise the way he wants to make the game. If he feels Tim should be able to get some for the sake of narrative, then he should do it. He should not feel forced to satisfy any side, not harem-only players nor NTR fans. I don't see exactly how that is attacking anyone.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Dosen't change the fact that you are wrong. Game can have Harem and NTR tag as separate routes, many games do. It is not mutually exclusive as you suggested in your previous post.
Most people don't like it and it always leads to constant fighting in the threads and the community, and basically my point was the harem route people would prefer it doesn't exist at all.

We can somewhat agree on this. I'm also tired of seeing "iS NtR avoIdabLe" in every ntr tagged game. However, it is relevant because many(I think most) people who dislike NTR will still play the game if the NTR content is completely avoidable. So the question has its merit.
There are a lot of people that won't play it even if its just optional, and the issue here is that frankly in the games where its completely avoidable, more often than not there is barely any content. Because it was clearly made with the intent of being an NTR from the start. Not to say this would be this game, I'm talking in generalities. Games with ntr routes are almost always entirely focused on that.
In this particular case, the dev himself said he considers adding Sharing/NTR, therefore my first post here is very valid and relevant. I did not come out of nowhere to ask for NTR. So your statement has no importance when it comes to this specific instance.
I never said you came out of no where, I called you out for using fake stats to try to prop up your post and then after that you insulted everyone that disagreed with you. These are the two reasons I replied at all.

Tim should be able to get some for the sake of narrative
If Tim gets off screen pussy from some character we don't know anything about and don't see, I don't care. But any named character with tim, frankly no. I wouldn't support that at all, and there is no reason for the player to see it. Why would the player character even watch it to give the player the chance to see it, he doesn't seem like that would be of interest to him at all. It wouldn't make any sort of narrative sense, because the player character/player has no reason to care about this.

If the player character mentions an option to pay random off screen whores to bang Tim, and it has no scene( because why the hell would we watch). It's just some reward the player character gives him for some reason thats fine. But sharing any sort of named character with anyone for any reason. Nah.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
....and the issue here is that frankly in the games where its completely avoidable, more often than not there is barely any content. Because it was clearly made with the intent of being an NTR from the start. Not to say this would be this game, I'm talking in generalities. Games with ntr routes are almost always entirely focused on that.
I have to call BS on that. There is just as many games(I think more) that are mainly Harem focused but has minor optional NTR. That is my experience at least from the many hours over the years I spent looking for games here. Unless you can back your statement up with some sauce, I don't believe that to be true.

I never said you came out of no where, I called you out for using fake stats to try to prop up your post and then after that you insulted everyone that disagreed with you. These are the two reasons I replied at all.
I might have had been quick to snap back at you after your reply to my initial post but you did accuse me of trying to force him to add NTR, when all I really did was ask a relevant question along with my own personal preference and a bit of common sense. Of course devs should have the freedom to make the game they want and not worry about preassure or rage from a few people. The most severe backlash that brought the most hate towards devs, has always been from NTR/Sharing elements being introduced into a harem fanbase. Not the other way around. I would just like to add that because that is factual.

All thing aside, lets just end it here while we are still civil. Dev will hopefully respond in good time and we will see which one of us stays or leaves the thread I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkdepths

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Did you ever come to a conclusion weather to add sharing/NTR or not? I hope yes :p Most ppl are fine with optional content like that btw. Don't give a shit about a few sensitive face-palmers who only play harem games.
I also would like to see Sharing/prostitution, depending on the decisions it would perfectly fit.
If I play an evil dark lord it makes sense to be able to let my underlings have a go at captured heroes or use the ladies for negotiating / making money.

Making it optional would also enhancing the impact because we jave to actively choose it.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I have to call BS on that. There is just as many games(I think more) that are mainly Harem focused but has minor optional NTR. That is my experience at least from the many hours over the years I spent looking for games here. Unless you can back your statement up with some sauce, I don't believe that to be true.
I should note, I consider the harem games that add just some minor why even bother route just as negatively as the reverse that I mentioned. As for creating a list, that would require me me to clog the thread with a giant list of names from this site. If you're not going to make something a proper route and balance content, I literally don't think it should be added at all. adding 10% of something into a game that is 90% something else is just pointless and a tease.
The most severe backlash that brought the most hate towards devs, has always been from NTR/Sharing elements being introduced into a harem fanbase. Not the other way around. I would just like to add that because that is factual.
I would agree with this, but only because the reverse almost never happens. NTR focused games almost always stay ntr focused, and with that example I mentioned before. If the dev tries to make the game more vanilla friendly by not giving the mc like a baby dick in the vanilla route, the fanbase acts negatively towards it and votes against it. Just like the harem side votes against the ntr side when they're given the option. Perhaps if there was some give on the other side instead of always games like this being asked to add it. Perhaps people would be less angry at each other, I wouldn't bet on it though.

All thing aside, lets just end it here while we are still civil.
(y)

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
I should note, I consider the harem games that add just some minor why even bother route just as negatively as the reverse that I mentioned. As for creating a list, that would require me me to clog the thread with a giant list of names from this site. If you're not going to make something a proper route and balance content, I literally don't think it should be added at all. adding 10% of something into a game that is 90% something else is just pointless and a tease.

I would agree with this, but only because the reverse almost never happens. NTR focused games almost always stay ntr focused, and with that example I mentioned before. If the dev tries to make the game more vanilla friendly by not giving the mc like a baby dick in the vanilla route, the fanbase acts negatively towards it and votes against it. Just like the harem side votes against the ntr side when they're given the option. Perhaps if there was some give on the other side instead of always games like this being asked to add it. Perhaps people would be less angry at each other, I wouldn't bet on it though.

(y)
I agree with what you have stated so far but the biggest red flag for "optional" content is the fact it still needs to be produced, ergo taking time away from other potential plot points that the main game covers. If it is based on NTR then fine it makes sense in terms of story, if not then it's just fanservice that very few will use opposed to the target player base.

The main gripe is if every fetish is covered then it either adds to development time or pushes aside content by nature of utilising said Development time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Easy solution for a peaceful coexistance than... next time send a PM/DM to the Dev... posting in a Thread means you want a public discussion not some information, let the Dev make a public statement on the matter if they consider it necessary.
There are a lot of people that won't play it even if its just optional, and the issue here is that frankly in the games where its completely avoidable, more often than not there is barely any content. Because it was clearly made with the intent of being an NTR from the start. Not to say this would be this game, I'm talking in generalities. Games with ntr routes are almost always entirely focused on that.
To be fair there are plenty of games that have a 50/50 ratio... however the main issue is that those games never really progress because the Dev has 200% workload on any Update they make... it's the curse of catering 2 completly opposing fetishes... it's much easier the include niche fetishes into a game than opposing ones.
The most severe backlash that brought the most hate towards devs, has always been from NTR/Sharing elements being introduced into a harem fanbase. Not the other way around. I would just like to add that because that is factual.
That's actually even worse BS than anything I have read yet... the backlash is not dependant on the content/fetish but the people vocalising it... and people are spitefull and prejudiced against stuff they don't like, resulting in assaulting the other side... I have been in enough of these discussions to know that people on the Net are the same as in Real live... just the annonymity of the Net tends to make them lash out even worse.

Last edited:

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
People just need to accept that everyone likes different things. If this game is not to your "fetish" just try another, not like there are not enough out there. :) Would it not be boring if we all are the same? ^^

Reactions: Nerro and jizzycow
Aug 19, 2020
... Am I the only one who gets "thanks for playing more updates soon" as soon as I get into the chief's tent? As in, there's zero content besides travelling back in time -> beating thief -> beating goblin -> talking to goblin -> beating thief 2 -> talking to goblin again? I've seen neither the first nor last preview images...

jizzycow

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2021
Just one question how many goblins and greenskins in general can i fuck?
As of now? 1, we're planning on adding more goblins later once the story is further progressed again. We'll also be heading to an orc village, so you can do the math on that one ;)
why the switch to 3d environments?
Short answer, engine limitations with the dialogue system, we wanted more than it could give while staying stable.
Longer answer:
We kept getting the question "Why not just make this in Ren'py?" of which at first we thought "Recreating the cardgame in Python would be near impossible with our knowledge of that language, so staying with Unity is the better choice" However since we were reworking the dialogue system anyway, we figured we might as well change up the entire game to fit our vision better. Neither of us had a background in visual novels so it felt comfortable falling back to creating something you actually have to walk around in, for me personally going back to level design has been wonderful. And Blocky has also been rambling about some code stuff, so he seems happier to work on this as well.
I also would like to see Sharing/prostitution, depending on the decisions it would perfectly fit.
If I play an evil dark lord it makes sense to be able to let my underlings have a go at captured heroes or use the ladies for negotiating / making money.

Making it optional would also enhancing the impact because we jave to actively choose it.
As for all the NTR comments, I'll only be explicitly responding to a few because gawd dayum, u guys have been POSTING. XD

Now prostitution would be the way it'd go, the main character is "The dark lord", the absolute Apex of his world, he doesn't really see his companions as anything more than toys to play with, at least for now... That means that in the darker paths that narratively leaves room to add prostitution or whatever. Are we gonna add this? At the moment, no, the game hasn't even progressed nearly as far enough for me to think about it and our Patreons currently don't seem to express any interest towards it, art's expensive after all.
As the D0n said in this comment.
I agree with what you have stated so far but the biggest red flag for "optional" content is the fact it still needs to be produced, ergo taking time away from other potential plot points that the main game covers. If it is based on NTR then fine it makes sense in terms of story, if not then it's just fanservice that very few will use opposed to the target player base.

The main gripe is if every fetish is covered then it either adds to development time or pushes aside content by nature of utilising said Development time.
Development of it takes time and resources that would probably be better spent somewhere else in the game. So idk if this'll be facepalmed to hell or not, all the Jizzyboiis are trying to do is create the best game we can, for the people supporting us the most, which are our Patrons, so if you really wanna tip the scales and decide where our energy goes, go subscribble ;p
... Am I the only one who gets "thanks for playing more updates soon" as soon as I get into the chief's tent? As in, there's zero content besides travelling back in time -> beating thief -> beating goblin -> talking to goblin -> beating thief 2 -> talking to goblin again? I've seen neither the first nor last preview images...
Yeah, we set up most of the game's systems and mechanics in 3 months, since that's the time we said we would take to rework and we didn't wanna prolong development and keep supporters waiting for too long. But that left very little time for actually putting in the story, so we'll be working as hard as we can to catch up asap. But for this build entering the tent is the end.
It was better before the rework.
What do you mean by better? Did you like the gameplay more? The length? Something else?

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2016
The Mega link says the decryption key is invalid for some reason and it brings up a little input line to put in a new one. Just thought whoever uploaded the game to Mega should be aware of this.

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
What do you mean by better? Did you like the gameplay more? The length? Something else?
Renpy style pornographyc (pardon my language) game are just better to play, click where you need to go and that's it, as it was before, i don't need no sliding around the map, but that is just my opinion and i'm not gonna force you to do how i want it do be done, so i'm just gonna move on to another game.

Still best of luck tho with the game.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
[CITATION FUCKING NEEDED]

This right there is what I am talking about. I said "backlash". clearly referring to "people cancelling their patreon subscription and leaving a bad review"

And you went "hurr durr, mrttao is in favor of death threats. This makes him EVIL! Don't listen to him!"

This is what is called a strawman. You are debating in bad faith.
You never clarified what kind of backlash you were talking about, and your “Stupid games, Stupid prizes” analogy came off agressive enough to assume you meant they deserve ALL backlash that comes their way, which sadly often include harassment and threats.

Businesses have an obligation to their customers.
Legally speaking, dev has the right to ruin his game.
But that right does not mean that customers shouldn't respond to it with ubsubscribing from their patreon and giving a 1 star review.
Patreon supporter are not “customers”. They are donators who like what they see and wish to help out the dev. Dev is under ZERO obligation to satisfy their supporters. Sure, it is in his best interest to do so, but say he wants to attract a wider audience for more supporters by having a variety of kinks, dev has no obligation to keep the first supporters happy by limiting his narrative freedom.

And giving 1 star review because a kink was introduced that you dont like is just petty and bad taste, specifically if it is optional content. In fact, that is not even allowed here because it also constitutes kinkshaming. Go ahead and try to give a game bad review because dev decides to introduce NTR(or other kink you dislike), then watch how fast it gets nuked from orbit(and rightfully so).

If a fetish you dislike is introduced and you can't ignore it or the game goes in a direction you can't follow, then you need to quietly leave the game and go play something else. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkdepths
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes