3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

jizzycow

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2021
My Two saves are just stuck on the grey loading screen and won't do anything else
Can you please send me the saves, it'd help me figure out why this would be the case.
If not it'd also be helpful which update you last played at.

EvilGenius97

Mar 18, 2020
So I think I've got a but in the 0.0.10 version, my battle deck keeps resetting itself. When I go into the cave to "talk" to the captive bandit leader it will just randomly give me 4 cards, even if I set the deck right before I click the prompt to go talk to her.
Edit: Found a second bug, after you get Tim's order from Geld, you can repeatedly hand it over to Tim.

jizzycow

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2021
So I think I've got a but in the 0.0.10 version, my battle deck keeps resetting itself. When I go into the cave to "talk" to the captive bandit leader it will just randomly give me 4 cards, even if I set the deck right before I click the prompt to go talk to her.
Edit: Found a second bug, after you get Tim's order from Geld, you can repeatedly hand it over to Tim.
Thank you, we'll make sure they won't be in the next version.
(Check the discord if you're interested in what the next version will entail, cus it's quite the change)

lastest (v0.0.10)
The patched version or the original?

panchosin

Feb 14, 2020
Thank you, we'll make sure they won't be in the next version.
(Check the discord if you're interested in what the next version will entail, cus it's quite the change)

The patched version or the original?
the one posted here is the patched, right?

Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
I am having the exact same errors i even tried the patreon version same thing

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, I just updated to the newest version on the front page and tried to load from the hotfix version 9b, I think, and my game hangs while trying to load.

I'd link the save, but I'm not sure where they are at.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RedoOfADarkLord-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
It would definitely be easier, but that's not what you originally asked, "you asked will you add ntr" to which I replied "we might" that's because we really aren't sure on that yet, right now there's I'd say about a 10% we'd add it, and that would only be if we ourselves as ntr Haters would like the narrative we put it in. I could've just said "no" But since we're still thinking about it we don't want to break expectations/limit our narrative options by changing our minds on it later. The MC will always be the center of the action, but maybe we want our main man Tim to acquire a cute lil' side piece, ya know... Help a brother out. We're not sure yet. In this case we wouldn't take a char like Tisha or Hayley, but we'd make another char altogether for that specific narrative event...
Did you ever come to a conclusion weather to add sharing/NTR or not? I hope yes :p Most ppl are fine with optional content like that btw.

Last edited:

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Did you ever come to a conclusion weather to add sharing/NTR or not? I hope yes :p Most ppl are fine with optional content like that btw. Don't give a shit about a few sensitive face-palmers who only play harem games.
Hopefully he decided not to and will ignore people trying to force content that doesn't fit into the game. Also considering its not just a few people that would be against it.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
....doesn't fit to the game.
In your opinion, brother :cool: I think devs know better than you + He already considered it

And again, most people are okay when NTR is avoidable. You literally have no logical reason to be mad if you can avoid content you don't want. If you don't want sharing to happen, it does not happen. Very easy to understand (y)

Last edited:

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
In your opinion, brother :cool: I think devs know better than you.

And again, most people are okay when NTR is avoidable. You literally have no logical reason to be mad if you can avoid content you don't want. If you don't want sharing to happen, it does not happen. Very easy to understand (y)
Except in most polls, if you put in, would you like me to add this feature or not add it. People are just going to say no unless you've already created a pro ntr/share fanbase. You're mistaking people wanting to at least having the option to avoid it vs people wanting it to exist at all. If you're creating a harem game, and thats your fanbase people are going to say no I don't want NTR period.

In the same way when that one NTR dev asked his pro ntr fanbase if it was okay to make the mcs cock bigger on the non ntr path, all of the ntr people voted to kill that option. Even if they can just avoid it.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Except in most polls, if you put in, would you like me to add this feature or not add it. People are just going to say no unless you've already created a pro ntr/share fanbase. You're mistaking people wanting to at least having the option to avoid it vs people wanting it to exist at all. If you're creating a harem game, and thats your fanbase people are going to say no. I don't want NTR period.
1. This is not a full harem game. Do you see Harem in tags? Harem is planned as an option, not necessarily the base premise of the game-
2. Dev already said in this thread there was a chance for NTR/Sharing. If you decided to play despite his statement and somehow get bothered from optional content you don't ever have to see, then it is very much your own problem.

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes