3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

jizzycow

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2021
Battle system looks like it was ripped off from Slay the Spire.
Yes, that is correct, I've used Slay the Spire and Dungeon Tales as inspiration for the foundation.
Though I'd like to change certain aspects, I'm glad there's someone that has the same excellent taste.

Also sum1 should fix copies in the screenshots.
There are several duplicate images here (which F95s quote function then duplicated again. kek)
Also I have fixed the duplicate images, hopefully.
Thank you for pointing that out.

"Demon Lord", "Debaucheries ", "Violently take over the world". Somehow no rape tag, hmmm.
;)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I noticed this is distributed as a .rar file. better compression than .zip but is both proprietary and also worse compression than 7z which is free and open source.
extracting then recompressing in max quality 7z reduced the filesize for me from 144 MB to 90.1 MB, a significant reduction. (same size when extracted).
I would recommend 7z instead

Also the reduction is so big that I suspect you might have accidentally used standard level rar compression by accident instead of max compression.

Reactions: jizzycow

jizzycow

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2021
I noticed this is distributed as a .rar file. better compression than .zip but is both proprietary and also worse compression than 7z which is free and open source.
extracting then recompressing in max quality 7z reduced the filesize for me from 144 MB to 90.1 MB, a significant reduction. (same size when extracted).
I would recommend 7z instead

Also the reduction is so big that I suspect you might have accidentally used standard level rar compression by accident instead of max compression.
Thank you kind sir for this wisdom, I'll make sure to use that for builds going forward.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yes, that is correct, I've used Slay the Spire and Dungeon Tales as inspiration for the foundation.
Though I'd like to change certain aspects, I'm glad there's someone that has the same excellent taste.

Also I have fixed the duplicate images, hopefully.
Thank you for pointing that out.

;)
I mean, I know some people try to skirt Patreon rules and all, but some people just completely give up and make the game 100% consensual after all. : p

Gilsan

Apr 19, 2018
The goblin girl is welcome, not sure about the rest yet though. Will give it a shot after some updates.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
jizzycow

When you release a game, you do not include the folder that is clearly marked "DoNotShip".

In this case, Redo of a Dark Lord_BurstDebugInformation_DoNotShip

It is a compilation log file which has no interest to us, or relevance to the final product.

Reactions: jizzycow

jizzycow

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2021
jizzycow

When you release a game, you do not include the folder that is clearly marked "DoNotShip".

In this case, Redo of a Dark Lord_BurstDebugInformation_DoNotShip

It is a compilation log file which has no interest to us, or relevance to the final product.
Ahaha, I can't believe that I forgot to remove that. Thank you for letting me know.

Feb 16, 2019
We would love to, however currently we don't have access to a Mac, so if you or anyone else would be interested in testing if these versions work, that would really help a lot.
Don't know of how much help I'd for in depth testing, but I'd be willing to at least test if a mac build can launch and what bugs I encounter in playing.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes