3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Dunno if feature or bug, but starting a battle while the text Skip is engaged, makes the battle animations also very fast.
I like that, please make it a toggle on the battle screen :D

jizzycow

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2021
Dunno if feature or bug, but starting a battle while the text Skip is engaged, makes the battle animations also very fast.
I like that, please make it a toggle on the battle screen :D
Let's just say it was an... unintended feature... But alright yeah, I'll let you be able to toggle it in the battle too.

Reactions: MZZ

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Ohhh followed. Hopefully no unavoidable forced heroine sex with subordinate stuff like Lilith games.

jizzycow

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2021
Ohhh followed. Hopefully no unavoidable forced heroine sex with subordinate stuff like Lilith games.
Haha, great to hear! If with "heroine" you mean "female heroes" we might have a problem '^o^, but we weren't planning on adding unavoidable drugging of characters (or any other topics like that without them being unavoidable.)

Reactions: ShiShi!

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
There's a public 0.03 on the Patreon page, their
Seems to be more refinement of the combat system. Tool tips for effects icons and fast fighting animations. Nice :D
Edit: Updated link.

Last edited:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
That was off to a good start.
Well, we'll see; I see the risk that the 4th-wall humour could get old, if it keeps its current density.

One question, though: Currently, in a card battle, defensive and support cards are moved up, offensive cards are clicked and then targeted. Why not allow the others to also work like offensive cards, in addition to their usual trigger?
I know there's only one target in those cases, but simple controls do have their benefits.

Either way, I'll be watching this one, and probably check back in a few months or so.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Haha, great to hear! If with "heroine" you mean "female heroes" we might have a problem '^o^, but we weren't planning on adding unavoidable drugging of characters (or any other topics like that without them being unavoidable.)
Guess I'm dropping the game now then, I hate sharing

Reactions: Demon Jhim

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
When I read the title I was expecting a redo of healer game but I am fine with this.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
There's a great many games using a similar card game style, and I've never played StS. It feels a bit clunky now, but if it works, it works?

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes