HTML Reform School [v0.23d] [AlexXXX]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
Played the game and it looks cool

Just asking if Marky and Tyler are only dom/top or in the future you can change that ?

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017

Just asking if Marky and Tyler are only dom/top or in the future you can change that ?
If i remember correctly, Marky will be sub too, on the Dom MC route. But, i think Tyler it's only Dom.
Alexx rarely step by here, so if you want to discuss something with him, i recommend using the HG2 Discord. His actually on some good days, so he answered some questions on the past days there. Maybe on itch you can find him too.

Last edited:

Maxdoug

Oct 4, 2017
A status update was posted on the discord server (07/09):

"
  1. I'd say the update is 75% done. Today was a holiday in Brasil, so I seized the opportunity to get a lot done. What's left to do: 1) Write the no-sex path with Samuel (new character) 2) Fix one Haruki scene (forgot to add a version of the scene for readers who denied him in chapter 3) 3) Add some connecting passages from last chapter to this one. Roughly all are done, but I still need to afd some. There were a lot of different endings for the Tyler path. Sigh. It's really fucking me up. After that it's rereading, changing stuff (like I always do) and proofreading. Then coding. Nothing too difficult but it's somewhat time consuming. Finally, testing. Then, release.

2. [00:52]
    I refuse to give a date because everytime I do, I get it wrong.

3. [00:52]
    Just letting y'all know it's getting there"

And now he is starting to look for some beta readers (12/09):

" I'm looking for a beta reader to help me with incongruity with past events. I didn't write for 6 months. I was away from the world for a while, so I might have created plot holes. If so, I want someone that knows what has come before and can help me pinpoint some mess I might have created. You can also help me with grammar, if you find anything. (I sound like I'm bragging about not making mistakes. I make a ton LOL, it's just, I'm more worried about story holes than I am about quick-to-fix grammar things) If you feel you're up to that herculean task, DM me."

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Here comes a really long message, since I was away since February.

First of all, I'm feeling better. I'm trying a new medication and it seems to be working so far. I'm still in pain, but better. This treatment is long term. Months before seeing changes. So, I'm hopeful.

The new update is coming. It's really close. Next week probably.

Below I'll quote each of you:

Such a great game, even if the content is limited thus far. It's like many others have said, your writing is great! You achieve to describe the scenes in hot detail without making it excessively long. Characterization is also really well-done imo, I felt like I got an impression of who these people are pretty fast.

Keep up that amazing quality and take your time! But obviously most of all, care for your health. Hope it gets better soon.
Thank you for the compliment!
I really try to be descriptive. Glad to hear it's not too long hahaha
I also try to find a character's voice and delineating who they are. I don't want everyone to sound the same.

Hi Alex, great game! Really enjoyed the game and hope your health gets better.

I really like how your UI looks and now am dabbling into making html games. So I would like to ask if I could use some of the codes in my own development?

Thanks!
Thank you!
You are of course welcome to use some of my code (what an honor!) Most of my stuff is cobbled together from other games and coded by helpful people like UnrulyDogBoy
I can only write and barely code. Coding is really not my thing LOL

I almost never write anything on here, but I just wanted to say that this game was what I was looking for. It checks all the boxes, and it's incredibly hard to find a good gay humiliation game. And the writing on this one is extremely good and not cringy. Will be patiently waiting for new updates. By the way, Alex, as a guy with arthritis, I totally understand what you're going through, so take things at your own pace and know that there are real fans out here :)
I'm sorry to hear you have arthritis as well. I hope you're taking medication. I really had to try my hand at different ones before one worked for me.
You can message privately if you want to talk about it.

Any chance of an update?
IT'S COMING, FINALLY

Hello.

I tried the new update and, this time, it was really difficult.

Tyler wasn't that much crueller than Marky but I always have a hard time with master/slave relationship. And you really made it to the extreme (a footstool, objectification is something I can't take outside sexual roleplay which is clearly not the case here). But playing the game like Tyler wants wasn't that awful. It just becomes twisted if Alex makes choices of his own. And in that sense, the game over was particularly terrible (and the lies around it made it even worse).

The Sims avatar were well chosen but the ones you made are really nice.

Good continuation. Take care.
The thing about Tyler is that he treats MC more like a butler/maid who's barely human whereas Marky is obsessed with MC and has this barely concealed dream of keeping him as a pet slave. They might seem like similar relationships, but Tyler is much more distant and, I feel, more degrading, because of this. Marky wants to torture you, but he cares. To him it's all in "good fun" (he's insane.)

Thanks for the compliment to the avatars and the always insightful commentary.

So I played this game for the first time today, and I have to say, it's pretty darn good.

I generally hate the humiliation kink when the MC is the one being humiliated (just not my thing), but I find weird obsessive relationships pretty interesting psychologically, so Marky is kind of doing it for me despite everything. NGL, I would LOVE for there to be a romantic relationship between Alex and Marky down the line, even if it's chiefly based around dom/sub with Marky being a little considerate of some things Alex absolutely does not want to do (like he would do most things for Marky, but draws the line somewhere and Marky would like him enough to respect that), and would absolutely NOT share him with anyone. Is there any chance of this happening?

As for Alex becoming a dominant, this is one I'm definitely interested in seeing where it goes. Will his avatar change to look a little less nerdy (different hairstyle?) as he reached max dom % and maybe becomes more strong and fit? Also, are there any plans to allow Alex to eventually dominate Marky, cos I would really love to see that. I feel like Marky would spill a lot of hidden truths once Alex breaks him down. The blond dude too, although I'm wondering if Alex will ever get the leverage to top him...

Oh and I really like the avatars! I don't know what the others looked like but these looks pretty good (besides the Japanese dude's hair being a bit gravity defying lol).
First of all, thank you for the compliment!

So... this is not really a romantic game, as you have surmised. Marky and Alex will never be boyfriends, but Marky does love him in his own way. That's part of what makes their relationship so interesting to me. The thing about Marky is that he is absolutely delusional and has created an Alex in his mind that is his pet to keep. He assumes Alex is head over heels in love with him but has trouble accepting it.
You can read a quasi-romantic relationship between them, if you read between the lines. Marky will always push Alex's limits though, since he assumes Alex is just playing hard to get when he denies him anything.
Marky doesn't like to share Alex. He only did it in chapter 2 because he had no other choice.

I don't plan to change Alex's avatar because of game play, although I'm not entirely satisfied with his hair as it stands right now.
He will get stronger though. Haruki will help him with that.

Alex will absolutely dom Marky if you pick the dom path. It will just take a bit to get there and turn the tables on him.
Tyler can't be dommed though. He will never sub.

And Haruki's hair is gravity defying on purpose! haahhaha He spends a long time on it. (I have had that hair and I know it's possible.)

Marky can sub, but it will take a little while.
Tyler will only dom
Emmett will only sub.
The other characters will adapt to your choices.

I think we can expect a update soon (and the removed of the "abandoned" tag)

(13/09)
"Finished writing last night.
Will start proofreading "

And i think i need to discuss with Alex my status of his ambassador on f95 :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for keeping my thread alive!
You're the best!

(and I agree with Unruly, great new PFP)

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Release notes v0.22 - "Dumb Jock"

Hi, guys!
It's been 10 months. I've been feeling better, finally (new medication). Fingers crossed that I'll be able to write more often from now on.

Before continuing, I have a request:
Beta Readers Needed
The ones I had can't help me anymore for personal reasons. English is not my first language, so I do make mistakes. Also, sometimes one needs a fresh set of eyes to notice room for improvement or incongruities. You can find me here, on the or . Message me if you'd like to help.

As you're aware, Tyler's path in Chapter IV was my biggest update so far. This one is roughly 25% bigger. (If I keep growing updates like this, I'll never finish this game LOL.)

I'm excited to be done introducing characters – Samuel is the last big one. After that, I'll finally move the story forward.

I think this is my best writing yet. It's a bit different from what came before, but I hope you guys like it.

What's new:
• Chapter V and VI;
• New character (Samuel);
• Meeting Principal Frederick other than in the Game Over scene;
• Updated some of the avatars: MC (Alex), Tyler and Haruki;

Sbme69

Feb 2, 2022
Release notes v0.22 - "Dumb Jock"

Hi, guys!
It's been 10 months. I've been feeling better, finally (new medication). Fingers crossed that I'll be able to write more often from now on.

Before continuing, I have a request:
Beta Readers Needed
The ones I had can't help me anymore for personal reasons. English is not my first language, so I do make mistakes. Also, sometimes one needs a fresh set of eyes to notice room for improvement or incongruities. You can find me here, on the or . Message me if you'd like to help.

As you're aware, Tyler's path in Chapter IV was my biggest update so far. This one is roughly 25% bigger. (If I keep growing updates like this, I'll never finish this game LOL.)

I'm excited to be done introducing characters – Samuel is the last big one. After that, I'll finally move the story forward.

I think this is my best writing yet. It's a bit different from what came before, but I hope you guys like it.

What's new:
• Chapter V and VI;
• New character (Samuel);
• Meeting Principal Frederick other than in the Game Over scene;
• Updated some of the avatars: MC (Alex), Tyler and Haruki;

Download on Mega
Best day to log back in :love:

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
since Marky is my favorite, I'm sometimes jealous for him that Tyler turned out to be a fan favorite instead of mine haha
Marky is a bit too much on the crazy side for me although I really like how amicable he becomes when you're going his way or when you validate him. It's a really nice touch. I'm excited for his future scenes as well, maybe he'll become my No #1 in no time.

segfaultguy

Nov 3, 2018
Tyler is kinky, which is a big bonus. Haruki has very fun attitude. Marky is kind of an aggressive dork, but also rather fun, with how over-the-top he tries to be

Reactions: alexxxx000

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Marky is a bit too much on the crazy side for me although I really like how amicable he becomes when you're going his way or when you validate him. It's a really nice touch. I'm excited for his future scenes as well, maybe he'll become my No #1 in no time.
All Marky wants is for MC to be his compliant fag pet. Is that too much to ask? I think not.

Tyler is kinky, which is a big bonus. Haruki has very fun attitude. Marky is kind of an aggressive dork, but also rather fun, with how over-the-top he tries to be
Not Marky being called a dork :eek: he'd be so upset.
Tyler is probably the kinkiest one of them.

Reactions: MINISTERLorman

DLgamer

Mar 21, 2021
I'm struggling with this game. I found it because a few of my favorite developers recommended it. Marky and Tyler are borderline triggering for me because of some violent experiences in my life. But I'm trying to remain open minded. Haruki is interesting and Samuel is my favorite so far.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
My favorite is definitely the new guy although his face is a bit twink-y (to slim neck and small face) the opposite of Tyler that are supposed to be a twink but with a jock-like appearance (to defined jawline and thick neck), not what I am expecting from a jock.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I'm struggling with this game. I found it because a few of my favorite developers recommended it. Marky and Tyler are borderline triggering for me because of some violent experiences in my life. But I'm trying to remain open minded. Haruki is interesting and Samuel is my favorite so far.
I understand the game being triggering to some people. It is very loosely based on my life. I suffered heavy bullying growing up, especially in my teenage years. Marky specifically is an amalgamation of real people who tortured me. Writing this is my way of coping with some of my trauma.
It's not for everyone. It's a heavy game, with heavy themes and some violence.
I hope you stay with me despite the triggers.

My favorite is definitely the new guy although his face is a bit twink-y (to slim neck and small face) the opposite of Tyler that are supposed to be a twink but with a jock-like appearance (to defined jawline and thick neck), not what I am expecting from a jock.
I'm glad you like Samuel!
Although I don't see Samuel as twinky as you do in that avatar.
In game, he's leaner than Haruki and Marky, but certainly bigger than Tyler.
Unfortunately artbreeder isn't perfect in giving me exactly what I want, so Tyler turned out to be a bit more hunky than I intended.

I love this game so much, Alex!
Thank you! :love:

DLgamer

Mar 21, 2021
I understand the game being triggering to some people. It is very loosely based on my life. I suffered heavy bullying growing up, especially in my teenage years. Marky specifically is an amalgamation of real people who tortured me. Writing this is my way of coping with some of my trauma.
It's not for everyone. It's a heavy game, with heavy themes and some violence.
I hope you stay with me despite the triggers.
I'm sorry you went through that but I'm glad you survived and you're processing it because working through it is how we heal and grow. I'm still hear but mostly just because I'm hoping the MC grows strong enough to defend himself and kick some bully ass. :D

Samuel is a fun addition too!

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes