HTML Reform School [v0.23d] [AlexXXX]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I mean that scene in Marky's submissive route after you "cheat" on him with Haruki during the movie night was pretty romantic by his standards, in a fucked up battered wife abusive way of course.
I mean... true, but also very fucked up.
But Marky's super abusive. Even if he became MC's boyfriend, he'd be one of those boyfriends that apologizes, promises he'll never hit MC again, but a week later, there he is slapping him around.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

vision192

Dec 11, 2018
This game is amazing, there's a lot of stuff I didn't know I liked here and now I can't wait for more. So far I've focused on Marky, but I'm definitely going to do another play through and give the other guys some attention.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Bottomed hes too cute for me not to :LOL:
Haha true, true

This game is amazing, there's a lot of stuff I didn't know I liked here and now I can't wait for more. So far I've focused on Marky, but I'm definitely going to do another play through and give the other guys some attention.
Aw, thank you!
I hope you enjoy the other characters as well.
Marky so far does have the bulk of the scenes, I think.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
any anal sex?
It's not tagged
Not yet.
There will be in the future.
When I release an update that has it, I'll ask for the tag to be added.

LMAO you know i was kinda thinking the same thing, like in some fucked up way they should confess their love to each other... Anyway such a good read! Waiting for more to come <3 (pun may or may not be intended)
It's not completely out of the realm of possibility. It just won't be romantic or nice lol
Marky almost said it on the last update before attacking MC for cheating with Haruki.
It's a very twisted sort of love.

And thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Jupiter90

Jun 19, 2022
Hi, just wanna say I find the writing awstanding, I didn't have much faith because I don't usually like VN without pictures. But damn, I'm really hooked.
At my first play, I didn't get to any sexual encounter, just running away. Now I already summit to every plot path.
I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for your work.
Waiting for more.

Reactions: alexxxx000

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Hi, just wanna say I find the writing awstanding, I didn't have much faith because I don't usually like VN without pictures. But damn, I'm really hooked.
At my first play, I didn't get to any sexual encounter, just running away. Now I already summit to every plot path.
I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for your work.
Waiting for more.
I'm glad youre enjoying it!
Do you prefer the dom path or the sub one?

I know games without gifs aren't for everyone but I'm happy I'm converting some people haha

Jupiter90

Jun 19, 2022
I'm glad youre enjoying it!
Do you prefer the dom path or the sub one?

I know games without gifs aren't for everyone but I'm happy I'm converting some people haha
I think I like both, just different energies. I played first the dominant one, but the description in the sub path are too hot. Absolutely enjoyed mentally picturing Somo sub scenes.

Bubblegum73

Feb 21, 2022
Thank you very much for your game. I enjoyed it a lot even though I had been reluctant for a long time to start it because of all the trigger warnings. Well I was able to handle it well enough.

I take this game as a message.
That people are treating you the way you let them treat you.
And that people treat you the way based on how you present yourself.

I like the fact that Tyler, so far, seems to "respect" your choice of presenting yourself as a dom.
I like how MC can just casually talk to him at movies night about James Cameron.

I'd wish for Tyler and MC to develop a certain degree of mutual respect and understanding (as doms).
First rule would be to not interfere in each other businesses of course.
But if MC needs another dom to talk to he knows he could turn to Tyler.
And yeah, if he feels like having a little chat with Tyler about something, anything (like the James Cameron thing), why not?

Reactions: alexxxx000

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Thank you very much for your game. I enjoyed it a lot even though I had been reluctant for a long time to start it because of all the trigger warnings. Well I was able to handle it well enough.

I take this game as a message.
That people are treating you the way you let them treat you.
And that people treat you the way based on how you present yourself.

I like the fact that Tyler, so far, seems to "respect" your choice of presenting yourself as a dom.
I like how MC can just casually talk to him at movies night about James Cameron.

I'd wish for Tyler and MC to develop a certain degree of mutual respect and understanding (as doms).
First rule would be to not interfere in each other businesses of course.
But if MC needs another dom to talk to he knows he could turn to Tyler.
And yeah, if he feels like having a little chat with Tyler about something, anything (like the James Cameron thing), why not?
I'm glad you enjoyed the game! Even adding a lot of warnings, I've heard complaints about the level of degradation. It's sad that the warnings might be turning some people away, but I'd rather be safe than listen to bitching.
I personally don't think my game is that rough.

I'm assuming you played as dom only?

As for MC and Tyler's relationship during the dom route... I have somewhat different plans, although I like your viewpoint.

Bubblegum73

Feb 21, 2022
I'm glad you enjoyed the game! Even adding a lot of warnings, I've heard complaints about the level of degradation. It's sad that the warnings might be turning some people away, but I'd rather be safe than listen to bitching.
I personally don't think my game is that rough.

I'm assuming you played as dom only?

As for MC and Tyler's relationship during the dom route... I have somewhat different plans, although I like your viewpoint.
I also tried the sub route but I only skimmed through it.
It's just not my cup.

For me, your novel is not about dom or sub.
It's a question of survival.
I'm not even much interested in the sexual content.

If MC has to become a bully in order to survive so be it.
And in that regard your novel tells the story of how bullying is passed on.
Yes, any former victim of bullying has to be careful not to become a bully themselves.

Of course, being dom doesn't equal being a bully.
And I hope your novel is going to make that distinction.

So in order to survive St. Agnes, I'd like to be as dom as necessary and
as little bully as possible.

And I am most curious of what you have in mind for a dom relationship between Tyler and MC. ;)

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes