Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,486 57.4%
  • Lena

Votes: 637 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,619 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,518 11.6%
  • Rithe

Votes: 278 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,320 10.1%
  • Aline

Votes: 39 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 20 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 61 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 66 0.5%

• Total voters

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
"App not installed as the package appears to be invalid". What does this mean?
I don't have an easy way to test the android builds but we haven't had any other reports of it not working. Anyone else having an issue with the android version?

Reactions: Feyd

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you, downloading now. It was great to read that the Ipatch still works.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I don't have an easy way to test the android builds but we haven't had any other reports of it not working. Anyone else having an issue with the android version?
I dunno. Maybe the update wasn't compatible with the last build? Anyway, I successfully installed the game on another device and replayed it. The update was...disappointingly miniscule. Like a teaser for the real update. *sigh*

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The art of this game is utterly fantastic, I really have no words. Not to mention it has features with it (x-ray, etc..).
Too bad the kinks seems to be limited, I hope it won't end up as the umpteenth bland harem game. Pls add some other fun kinks, femdom is a start at least.

papaco_

Sep 29, 2020
how much content is going for the sister? can we go all the way with her on this update? thanks
not much as the dev already stated :giggle:
Version 0.11 through 0.14 are story focused with complex scenes, new chars & backgrounds, and very short amounts of gameplay added. Version 0.15 is planned to be the first release where we're focusing 100% on the romance paths. This summer we're rushing through the last of the main story stuff, so check back around October-November if you're after the spicy stuff. I'm guessing the Eryn path will be the first one people vote on for us to progress in.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
From where should we download that?
The link is on the OP and it goes to the LewdPatcher area for this game, also another link for the dontcensor patch.
Both are the same thing so just choose which one you want to use.

Aug 22, 2017
For a game that is on it's 11th version update, it doesn't seem there's much content. I played through till it told me that was it for this update and all I saw were some tit shots. There was barely even light flirting. Is this just a tease game? The art is really nice, but the content feels VERY lacking

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
For a game that is on it's 11th version update, it doesn't seem there's much content. I played through till it told me that was it for this update and all I saw were some tit shots. There was barely even light flirting. Is this just a tease game? The art is really nice, but the content feels VERY lacking
Well, when solo developing probably with a day job updates tend to be be small and infrequent, and I'm also not sure if hand-drawn is easier than Daz (I wouldn't think so). And if it's meant to be slow burn as well, well, you'll probably get laid quicker in real life via random visitor knocking on your door and straight up offering free sex in rural Wyoming where the neighbors are 100 miles apart (never happened there but happened 2x in the 2M-pop city ghetto I live in now in the past 20 years).

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes