Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,486 57.4%
  • Lena

Votes: 637 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,619 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,518 11.6%
  • Rithe

Votes: 278 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,320 10.1%
  • Aline

Votes: 39 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 20 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 61 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 66 0.5%

• Total voters

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Wait, really that it? Remember playing this in 2021, and even after nearly 3 years of development, we are just now finishing the prologue?

The art is really great, the writing is cogent, the story is pretty good from what little I've seen, but let's hope this does not turn into summertime saga or seeds of chaos stuck for years on end in dev hell.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
not a lot of content, and you have to replay it 5 times to get scenes for everyone. weird to see such a high score.

anyway, here's my save file for 0.10:
Because it's one of the few games that have hand made art, at the same time the game passed from a polished process for the prologue and the art to make everything consistent. another consideration is the size of the team...

Reactions: bobi121

Cweam

May 21, 2022
Hey is it just me, or the game has no audio? Because i was searching if it's my PC or something i dont see any problems with my hardware..

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
She looks like Eryns big sister?
Or mom who abandoned her
Or Eryn herself from the future.
mys.png

Hey is it just me, or the game has no audio? Because i was searching if it's my PC or something i dont see any problems with my hardware..
Audio should work. I messed up something very simple when I compiled 0.10c and it didn't include any of the audio files in the package, so if you have 0.10c instead of 0.10d that would explain it. The file name of the .rar will say what the version is.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RefugeOfEmbers-0.11b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I like the artwork of this game and the fact that is isn't your typical, "dead dad school hijinks story" but 3 months between updates and then those updates only being 5 minutes of play time with absolutely no sexual content is making me want to give up on this game, at least for a couple of years.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
What does this mean exactly? Is it either lovey-dovey wholesome stuff or Femdom?
On Raisa's story route specifically you'll get either a dom or sub path depending on your dialogue choices.

at least for a couple of years.
Version 0.11 through 0.14 are story focused with complex scenes, new chars & backgrounds, and very short amounts of gameplay added. Version 0.15 is planned to be the first release where we're focusing 100% on the romance paths. This summer we're rushing through the last of the main story stuff, so check back around October-November if you're after the spicy stuff. I'm guessing the Eryn path will be the first one people vote on for us to progress in.

Oct 21, 2019
Hi, does the patch still work for the new version? On the front page it says v0.09+ but the download page just says v0.09 so I wasn't sure....

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Wait, really that it? Remember playing this in 2021, and even after nearly 3 years of development, we are just now finishing the prologue?

The art is really great, the writing is cogent, the story is pretty good from what little I've seen, but let's hope this does not turn into summertime saga or seeds of chaos stuck for years on end in dev hell.
Sometimes things never get finished and remain in development for decades. If people are giving them money anyway why care about it stayting in dev purgatory or hell? Might as well take one's sweet time with 1 5-minute content update per year and milk it for all it's worth. Hell I would for maximum cash with minimum effort.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes