Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,486 57.4%
  • Lena

Votes: 637 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,619 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,518 11.6%
  • Rithe

Votes: 278 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,320 10.1%
  • Aline

Votes: 39 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 20 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 61 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 66 0.5%

• Total voters

69BOI69

Jul 24, 2020
Well, when solo developing probably with a day job updates tend to be be small and infrequent, and I'm also not sure if hand-drawn is easier than Daz (I wouldn't think so). And if it's meant to be slow burn as well, well, you'll probably get laid quicker in real life via random visitor knocking on your door and straight up offering free sex in rural Wyoming where the neighbors are 100 miles apart (never happened there but happened 2x in the 2M-pop city ghetto I live in now in the past 20 years).
Weird ass analogy but it is very little content and it's actually 2 people working on this. Especially small considering the 3 year anniversary of this thread is 6 months away.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
The h-scenes aren't really hidden, they're just on the Raisa, Lucine, and Rithe paths. A lot of people play through the Eryn route which is supposed to heat up in Act-2 and miss all of the Act-I scenes. That said, yes there's also hidden stuff but no hidden h-scenes yet.
I thought that was the case, I tried this title for every path. I am looking forward to your Steam release, instant buy from me.

• Haha
Reactions: ManifestDream

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
The h-scenes aren't really hidden, they're just on the Raisa, Lucine, and Rithe paths. A lot of people play through the Eryn route which is supposed to heat up in Act-2 and miss all of the Act-I scenes. That said, yes there's also hidden stuff but no hidden h-scenes yet.
Will we be able to commit to only one mate? I really dislike harem especially in games that include incest. He really "loves" his sister/mother you see and is willing to go to any lenght to establish a relationship but screws everything that moves behind their backs. It becomes really ridiculous and disgusting really fast.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Will we be able to commit to only one mate?
If you have solo and harem endings in the same game usually one of them will seem like it doesn't fit as well. In our game the focus is on solo endings. Each main heroine will have a character arc with the MC and one of them is what I would call the true ending. The harem ending will make sense in the context of the world but storywise it'll be the one that sticks out since it won't really address every single character arc in the same way.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone found the "hidden effigy minigame" yet?
It's not really a minigame, more of spot the effigy

so, where is that hidden effigy minigame?
edit: nvm, found one of those in raisas blacksmith but I wont replay the whole game again. maybe a warning about those at the start would be cool.
now the real question is what is the mistery option?
Huh, that's odd, found raisa's when taking picking her for who to take.

Anyways -- Skipping Rithe, since I'm not into homosexuality -- only one I'm missing is Lucine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 19, 2020
Can anyone share the incest patch on a site other than mega? It's only 10 KB and mega is acting up for some reason, it's stuck on initializing the file.

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
this game was a nice suprice. what i liked most was the art style and charaters.

the gallery system was realy nice, it did give away some minor spoilers for the future of some of the charaters

did notice the mystery option: when clicked on is so mysterius it felt like the text was from the other side of the world

would love a easyer navigaton system of the choices to see what goess toward who but should probaly be optional to guide us toward the desired paths as a new game+ feature did enjoy the story i picked

good luck with the game i do hope this will turn out well

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
I must say I liked what I see so far....a big emphasis on so far since the content is very bare at the moment.
Well other than that anti-climatic ending of the village.

Reactions: Escape Sauce
3.90 star(s) 34 Votes