Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,486 57.4%
  • Lena

Votes: 637 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,619 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,518 11.6%
  • Rithe

Votes: 278 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,320 10.1%
  • Aline

Votes: 39 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 20 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 61 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 66 0.5%

• Total voters

bob34563

Jul 28, 2023
Wow, I remember playing this game a few times from 2020 until this year.. And still no fucking full sex event for Eryn (I'd be fine with an NTR scene just to see something) ..I imagine this game will be completed in 2040 at this rate... too bad.. the graphics and story are really very good

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Wow, I remember playing this game a few times from 2020 until this year.. And still no fucking full sex event for Eryn (I'd be fine with an NTR scene just to see something) ..I imagine this game will be completed in 2040 at this rate... too bad.. the graphics and story are really very good
The developer is currently only making about $800/month gross and once you take away things like platform fee's and taxes that would put it closer to $600/month take home. He is not making enough to work on this full time and as for helpers he might be able to throw some money at a freelancer some of the time but not regularly.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Hopefully there will be more explicit content in this 0.13a release.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Audio was added in 0.10, but we removed the SFX again temporarily because some of the ones we were planning to use turned out to not be creative commons without attribution. Different SFX will either be back in a hotfix or possibly just delayed until 0.11.

It's planned for the harem route, but we could also add other misc side scenes that the MC witnesses depending on demand. That's the kind of thing we'll decide with polls.
Will we be able to have a harem without lesbian content or do we have to have a Polyamory if we want more than 1 girl?
Basically will all lesbian content be optional and still have a harem, like a normal harem where the girls are there only for the MC?

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Hopefully there will be more explicit content in this 0.13a release.
Version 0.13 & 0.14 were main story only with some new characters and locations. Version 0.15 and up are focused on romance routes and h-scenes. Eryn won our first poll for 0.15 so we're working on scenes for her route right now.

Will we be able to have a harem without lesbian content or do we have to have a Polyamory if we want more than 1 girl?
Basically will all lesbian content be optional and still have a harem, like a normal harem where the girls are there only for the MC?
You'll need multiple participants toggled on for the lesbian content in the harem ending. We may also add in some lesbian voyeur scenes too.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Version 0.13 & 0.14 were main story only with some new characters and locations. Version 0.15 and up are focused on romance routes and h-scenes. Eryn won our first poll for 0.15 so we're working on scenes for her route right now.

You'll need multiple participants toggled on for the lesbian content in the harem ending. We may also add in some lesbian voyeur scenes too.
I'm asking if all of the lesbian content will be optional. It sounds like you are saying that it will be. I would prefer it to be turned off.

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Why did this thread get updated to v0.13 but on Patreon v0.14 just came out? Pretty confused here, is that Patreon Early-Access only? Meh.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Why did this thread get updated to v0.13 but on Patreon v0.14 just came out? Pretty confused here, is that Patreon Early-Access only? Meh.
When a new version comes out the previous version becomes free, nobody seems to ever leak the current version.

AnimalH7900

Apr 23, 2023
So i was playing 0.099, but seem to remember not seeing to much "content". I appreciate a slow build up and all, but want to be sure there is some substance when it does heat up. Am I better off waiting for 0.15 as mentioned above?

Reactions: gentlemanclub

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
So i was playing 0.099, but seem to remember not seeing to much "content". I appreciate a slow build up and all, but want to be sure there is some substance when it does heat up. Am I better off waiting for 0.15 as mentioned above?
Version 0.01 to 0.10 was the first act of the story. Version 0.10 was our biggest update, huge overhaul on everything plus 3 new animated h-scenes. No full h-scenes with Eryn yet though. For version 0.11 through 0.14 we didn't add any new h-scenes, just main story events locations and chars that we had to get through first. Version 0.15+ will be romance paths. There's a lot of new stuff since you last played, but if you're after Eryn content hold out for version 0.15. At least two of the scenes we're adding are getting retroactively added into the existing story.

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Looks like another micro update... By 2040 you might have another 3 hours of gameplay.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes