Tutorial RAGS Regalia - Enhanced RAGS 2.x Player For The Browser

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Any hope for the new update to curious town?
Sure, here you go
I played through most of the walkthrough (except the long boring parts at the end where you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) and it seems like other than some cosmetic issues all the content is available.

Feb 20, 2019
There's a new release for No Haven, really hope someone can update it to Regalia.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
There's a new release for No Haven, really hope someone can update it to Regalia.
Unfortunately No Haven is no longer convertible because their efforts to make it compatible with both Rags 2.x and Rags 3.x means that the RAGS designer functionality for exporting to JavaScript broke. See

Feb 20, 2019
I tried doing it myself and it works pretty well, the cheats doesn't seem to work.....I think. Although I don't understand at all how to change in game stats so maybe it works.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2019
Alright so I tried to convert it, problem is, when you convert it the dice loader just isn't there. You can at least try this (it's a patch of rags, can't remember where I found it -_-) to make rags faster so that when you load a game it doesn't take 30 fucking seconds to load.

Froilan

May 30, 2017
There's a new release for The Sinner. Can someone put in Regalia?

Froilan

May 30, 2017
There's a new release for The Sinner. Can someone put in Regalia?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Could the version 0.7g of wife traîner be made compatible?
So far quite a good tool, thanks!

RonJonOpen

Oct 12, 2017
I know you previously tried to convert "How to be popular" - but didn't want to mess with a version that was on 4shared.

There's an update over on Mega if you'd be willing to convert it.

Thanks!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes