5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I'm sorry about the confusion, it's just I didn't know how to explain myself.

I'm thinking of two paths for the MC: one where he gets totally cucked, and another where he's involved somehow, like watching or participating. I originally called it "partial NTR," but I see that's not quite right and just leads to confusion, I'll explain in better in the next version :)

If anyone's wondering why there's no non-NTR route, it's because of something I read on the forum. Trying to please everyone with both NTR and non-NTR content is a complete mess. It would mean cutting the game in half with every update, which isn't fair to me or the players. I want to enjoy making this game and focus on one route that people like me enjoy. Plus, if you're not passionate about your projects, it's easy to give up.
tnx
I have a suggestion: you can create a romance path without content!
It means that the MC can prevent NTR with a choice, but when he makes that choice, the game ends (Maybe a few nice renderings of Happy Ending).
This very short path makes the player and the MC not feel like losers, i mean, as a player, i say that it was my fault, this will reduce the amount of humiliation

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
tnx
I have a suggestion: you can create a romance path without content!
It means that the MC can prevent NTR with a choice, but when he makes that choice, the game ends (Maybe a few nice renderings of Happy Ending).
This very short path makes the player and the MC not feel like losers, i mean, as a player, i say that it was my fault, this will reduce the amount of humiliation
Better not to play the game so you don't feel like a loser, don't you think? :unsure:

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I love NTR and NTS but I hate humiliation (⌐■_■) i hate vanilla
A little odd to like NTR when many games are focused heavily on humiliation, I'm not judging you, I just find it curious, maybe you just like corruption themes and a lot of NTR games have that kind of content :unsure: or just just like the cheating aspect?

pligh

May 2, 2023
OK, can I ask where the incest tag comes in? Is that something a mod added as it'll play a small part, or there's going to be significant incest content?
It comes with Sophia. I don't think it's going to be very significant, but since it's already there and I plan to add more scenes, I had to add the tag.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
A little odd to like NTR when many games are focused heavily on humiliation, I'm not judging you, I just find it curious, maybe you just like corruption themes and a lot of NTR games have that kind of content :unsure: or just just like the cheating aspect?
i enjoy NTR when the following two conditions are met in the story:
1: the personality of fmc is rich, she should resist, she should not sleep with other men for small reasons
2: Her heart's desire is not to sleep with other men, that is, NTR will be implemented through corruption or blackmail or the bad economic situation of the family and other implementation methods that force FMC to do this

Actually, I hate fmc when she sleeps with another man with her heart's desire before corruption or without sufficient resistance and reason

Last edited:
Reactions: wahyus89 and KrLosZ

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
What drives people to add options to games, only for one of them to result in 'no, fuck you, this is happening regardless of what you pick'. Is it a hatred of humanity? Sadism?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
for me its hidden ntr, when the mc doesnt know that his wife is cheating. for me the best ntr is when the husband is oblivious and the antagonist is actually a nice guy. but that is very rare.

KrLosZ

Apr 5, 2020
I like NTR because I put myself in the role of the person who does NTR, since I once did it with a girl who had a boyfriend and it was a different feeling.

wahyus89

Feb 2, 2020
I hope the POV can be interchangeable between husband and wife. And more POV from the wife.

The enjoyment to see the feels of dissatisfaction turn into a process of moral degeneration from the one who do the deed(cheating), and trying their best to hide it from their oblivious partner, until they succumb to pleasure is why I enjoyed NTR.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote