4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

jaredcole

Mar 18, 2018
Why are you so persistent in having a paywalled Perspective ? It never works out for Devs in general if it's their first Game.

Now don't even think about replying with "So you're just a freeloader" etc. etc. as i'm not so safe that part for someone else.
Why did you get attached to "paywalled"? I focused on separate POV, and just offered to make wife's side for a fee, for example. If it was convenient for him

hui13594

Oct 16, 2021
It's a good start, but I can see the problems in the future with 3 paths (love,ntr, ntrs) and so many girls. It can try to appeal to everyone but will it deliver?
With so many stuff to cover.. see ya in 3-4 years.

Reactions: JLuix

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
It's a good start, but I can see the problems in the future with 3 paths (love,ntr, ntrs) and so many girls. It can try to appeal to everyone but will it deliver?
With so many stuff to cover.. see ya in 3-4 years.
Totally agree.

I've played the v0.1 and consider it very good.
But it has too many girls and too many paths.
May be it would be better to focus only on the NTR for the wife.
Best regards

Reactions: Eioreal

nino40

Nov 22, 2020
Sorry for the dumb question but when the sandbox begins and you are in the house ....how do you get out ?

OOPs......

I decided to leave the next part of the story for the next update, along with some changes to the UI and other implementations, so if you’re trying to leave your flat, it's not a bug, but I forgot to add a comment that this part is still in development :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Noasamanda

Jun 7, 2024
If you plan to make thousand path, try to make gallery. But do it only if the games have future.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. beggin for patron is normal. But no quality or even content, damn boy.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have a WT showing where the choices leads to. it was interesting but I wish they showed how to avoid NTR BS. I HATE NTR if you put it in a game, there should be options to avoid it. Not everyone wants it. If it's unavoidable, let me know now and I'll find a different game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teddy 369

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Sophia and her uncle? Someone get me the patch to add more spicy please! :mad:
Btw, is the niece of the wife still count incest if she have a relationship with her uncle in law? I mean... she is not blood related with the husband at all and in law they are just relative?:unsure:
I think there are no need to add the free roaming element in the game, even the game be in vn form will still work great, adding free roaming in the main map is unnecessary.:cautious:
Also, I think there will be enough if the Li numbers are only limited to the office for now. It has 8 Li now and if lilith is not counted since she is not mentioned or appeared in the story yet there are still 7 Lis.
Judging by the UI it seems it will still increase the number in future updates, focusing on a certain Li number will be much better to handle since this is your first game at all, not to say that there are also having netorare, netorase path and pure love path for each Li, it will be a huge workload to handle by a newbie to his project.
Therefore, I strongly advising the developer not to add anymore Li in the future.
About the story, is the other Li in the office already being corrupted by the boss? There will be no way just calire suffering but the other girls can get out of free since there are already working in the oiffice for a long time, the other who cannot suffer were already gone for goods for sure.:unsure:
Moreover, will there be harem if you choose to go on the love path for the Lis? Watching the boss can get one by NTRing mc and mc can only choose 1 Li at the end if you go on the love path is so fucking unfair!:mad:
And about the pregnancy content, how will it shows in the story? It will show it at the end of the story or the boss/mc can impregnate the Lis during the story pregress?:unsure:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes