4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
It's just an option. He can make an option with the choice of POV. As you noted, not everyone likes mysteries, but not everyone likes their absence. Like in "Corrupted Hearts"
yeah but you said with a paywall, the best is to not put a paywall behind a pov because it's just gonna be frustrating for the players

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Overview:
Everyone has regrets
Unemployment has thrown your life into chaos. Having a hard time trying to get a job, your wife, an office manager, manages to secure you a position in her company. But as time goes on, something feels amiss. She's distant, working late, and offering increasingly vague explanations. Desperate for answers to her dramatic change, you delve deeper into the situation, without a clue of what's expecting you.
The plot is the same as reality in the world of cuckolds, it is going against the law of nature lol. :LOL:

pligh

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
Look interesating. I dont dislike avoidable ntr as long as i truly avoidable and not just youdont watch it but happen anyways. You will put a route where you can leave the wife and she regret or something like that? Maybe a redemption route or something like that? Is obvious spoiler but i want to know because is rare in ntr visual novels. Is less rare in visual novels that are 50/50 like this one but these are almost imposible to find haha.
Broadly speaking, that’s one of the planned routes, but I can’t share too many details about it just yet

Reactions: Blackowl97

pligh

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
I remember being able to have Sex with the Pink haired Girl Sophia, what happend to that Option ?
Sophia's and Claire's animations from the prologue were removed as they will be reintroduced in a later game version with improvements and aligned with the story

Reactions: shiqz

pligh

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
It's just an option. He can make an option with the choice of POV. As you noted, not everyone likes mysteries, but not everyone likes their absence. Like in "Corrupted Hearts"
Strongly agree what option with the choice of POV would be rly cool. :lepew:
Even something simple like "Hey bud, wanna see what happened on the other side or nah?"
That's not a bad idea, but the challenge with these types of games is that if for example, I release the next version with 400 new images and half of them are from Claire's POV, a player who chooses to skip her POV to keep some intrigue would essentially miss out on half of the update's content. This would push me to create even more images per update, while I'm already just barely hitting 400 (which I’m not complaining about, I really enjoy this part) because it really takes a lot of time.

pligh

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I completely agree with you. When I started this project, I didn’t fully realize just how much work and dedication it takes to create something 'decent', and I still have a lot to improve. But seeing something I’ve made all on my own being liked is just a good feeling. I'll do my best to stay motivated and keep pushing forward. Thanks for the comment!

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
So, if I play this and regret it, does that mean it's a brilliant game?
Because that's how I'll treat it.

tung1997

Jun 10, 2023
[TRÍCH DẪN="sabu06, bài viết: 15029563, thành viên: 7456285"]
Tên của trò chơi/hentai này là gì?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
himawari wa yoru

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, since I gone through a whole day, and wandered all over the house, without seeing any way to leave the house, guessing that part will be on the map, but nothing is showing up on Available quests, I am going to guess I am currently caught up with the Dev on this game. The first part was good, really enjoyed it, but not sure if this Sandbox part is kill interest for me in this game or not, we shall see. But either way, thank you so very much for that first part anyways!!!

screenshot0001.png

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Shitty "sandbox" strikes again, probably? It's honestly a wonder why devs think players are interested in their pathetic attempts at interactivity. Maybe this will join the handful of sandbox tagged games out of thousands that actually plays decently, but my expectations are extremely low.

• Sad
Reactions: Eioreal and flxgrm

redhatter

May 24, 2017
A very good start, I look forward to seeing how it plays out. After a few releases I will definitely support this going forward.

Reactions: GeoBlack

Mellbear

Apr 14, 2021
I'm sorry about the confusion, it's just I didn't know how to explain myself.

I'm thinking of two paths for the MC: one where he gets totally cucked, and another where he's involved somehow, like watching or participating. I originally called it "partial NTR," but I see that's not quite right and just leads to confusion, I'll explain in better in the next version :)

If anyone's wondering why there's no non-NTR route, it's because of something I read on the forum. Trying to please everyone with both NTR and non-NTR content is a complete mess. It would mean cutting the game in half with every update, which isn't fair to me or the players. I want to enjoy making this game and focus on one route that people like me enjoy. Plus, if you're not passionate about your projects, it's easy to give up.
Ladies and gentlemen THIS DEV GETS IT, Other devs reading this thread take notes, this is how you appeal and make all of us happy BY ACTUALLY COMPLETING YOUR PROJECTS AND BEING PASSIONATE ABOUT THEM. Look I like NTR in some games I like NTR scenes in some games I also like totally wholesome games. Everyone has different likes and dislikes but it's important that the dev actually enjoys making the game so we get the best type of content ourselves to download because when someone enjoys something they put more oomph into it. This is common sense people and this dev clearly has common sense unlike other people at times <3 So kudos to you pligh!

Reactions: GeoBlack

maxx229

Nov 17, 2021
Shitty "sandbox" strikes again, probably? It's honestly a wonder why devs think players are interested in their pathetic attempts at interactivity. Maybe this will join the handful of sandbox tagged games out of thousands that actually plays decently, but my expectations are extremely low.
On his patreon - Sandbox mode : While it won’t be included in future locations, it will remain available at the MC’s house as I believe it will be useful for future versions and events.

Reactions: AnimeHentaiGamer

jaredcole

Mar 18, 2018
That's not a bad idea, but the challenge with these types of games is that if for example, I release the next version with 400 new images and half of them are from Claire's POV, a player who chooses to skip her POV to keep some intrigue would essentially miss out on half of the update's content. This would push me to create even more images per update, while I'm already just barely hitting 400 (which I’m not complaining about, I really enjoy this part) because it really takes a lot of time.
Bro, I just gave you an idea. Anyway, see for yourself if you can do it or not. Yeah, it will cost a more time, but story will be a more thrilling.
P.S Or you can make a vote poll for your subscribers, whether this feature is needed or not?

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Bro, I just gave you an idea. Anyway, see for yourself if you can do it or not. Yeah, it will cost a more time, but story will be a more thrilling.
P.S Or you can make a vote poll for your subscribers, whether this feature is needed or not?
Why are you so persistent in having a paywalled Perspective ? It never works out for Devs in general if it's their first Game.

Now don't even think about replying with "So you're just a freeloader" etc. etc. as i'm not so safe that part for someone else.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes