4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Veteran2022

Jan 7, 2018
FMC's gloomy sad face make me want protect her at all cost!
also i see pregnancy is planned so i hope FMC will try to resist the seggs with condoms first then hopefully we will take her back before the other guy can creampie her, otherwise...
24.jpg
we will cry helplessly like this

Reactions: pligh

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
i have many questions, will there be netorase? will we be able to date other girls and they will get netorare/netorase too?will the game have schedule updates(for example every month) or no? will the updates be focused on a character or multiples ?

pligh

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
update ends at day 3 morning after tutorial ?
you cant leave the apartment once the sand box part starts. Or am i missing something?
I decided to leave the next part of the story for the next update, along with some changes to the UI and other implementations, so if you’re trying to leave your flat, it's not a bug, but I forgot to add a comment that this part is still in development :FacePalm:

pligh

Game Developer
May 2, 2023
i have many questions, will there be netorase? will we be able to date other girls and they will get netorare/netorase too?will the game have schedule updates(for example every month) or no? will the updates be focused on a character or multiples ?
Will there be netorase? Yes.

Will we be able to date other girls and they will get netorare/netorase too? Yes, depending on your decisions.

Will the game have schedule updates(for example every month) or no? I expect to release a new version every two months or so. However, I'll provide development updates roughly every two weeks, as I can't get much done in just one week.

Will the updates be focused on a character or multiples? I'm currently planning to base updates on the story rather than individual characters. But since I see many people really like certain characters, this might change, I'm still deciding.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018

Will we be able to date other girls and they will get netorare/netorase too? Yes, depending on your decisions.

Will the game have schedule updates(for example every month) or no? I expect to release a new version every two months or so. However, I'll provide development updates roughly every two weeks, as I can't get much done in just one week.

Will the updates be focused on a character or multiples? I'm currently planning to base updates on the story rather than individual characters. But since I see many people really like certain characters, this might change, I'm still deciding.
Look interesating. I dont dislike avoidable ntr as long as i truly avoidable and not just youdont watch it but happen anyways. You will put a route where you can leave the wife and she regret or something like that? Maybe a redemption route or something like that? Is obvious spoiler but i want to know because is rare in ntr visual novels. Is less rare in visual novels that are 50/50 like this one but these are almost imposible to find haha.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018

Maybe you could do seperate the game with the story and "side" content, just a though.

the game has a lot of potential, i'll bookmarks it and come back in a few updates, wish you luck :)

Reactions: pligh

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
I remember being able to have Sex with the Pink haired Girl Sophia, what happend to that Option ?

Reactions: flxgrm

jaredcole

Mar 18, 2018
Bro, you can make wife's POV purely for patrons without compromising the main plot. And in the main line, the husband would gradually learn some details of his wife's infidelity, not realizing that it was her. By some small pieces. Let there be some kind of mystery about what happens between the boss and the wife.
P.S. Just reasoning

Reactions: JohnSchuler

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Bro, you can make wife's POV purely for patrons without compromising the main plot. And in the main line, the husband would gradually learn some details of his wife's infidelity, not realizing that it was her. By some small pieces. Let there be some kind of mystery about what happens between the boss and the wife.
P.S. Just reasoning
i don't really agree tbh the whole appeal for a lot of people in ntr is to actually see it(not everyone like mystery) and forcing ppl to pay to see it would be bad buisness

Reactions: KiGa

jaredcole

Mar 18, 2018
i don't really agree tbh the whole appeal for a lot of people in ntr is to actually see it(not everyone like mystery) and forcing ppl to pay to see it would be bad buisness
It's just an option. He can make an option with the choice of POV. As you noted, not everyone likes mysteries, but not everyone likes their absence. Like in "Corrupted Hearts"

Reactions: JohnSchuler

JohnSchuler

Jun 13, 2021
Strongly agree what option with the choice of POV would be rly cool. :lepew:
Even something simple like "Hey bud, wanna see what happened on the other side or nah?"

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes