• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Why the game is version 1.02.
Did I missing something?
The 1.06 is about (dlsite link) same game different(inferior) translation I assume a mod or admin merged the threads at some point. rest assured 1.02 of Reign of the Succubus and 1.06 Rule of Succubus are the latest.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
maybe i missed something but how do you progress you character in survival mode? there is no exp/lvl up system???

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
maybe i missed something but how do you progress you character in survival mode? there is no exp/lvl up system???
for the most part, getting better equipment. besides that, you're kinda out of luck. you can eat food that increases Max Hp, and get a (small at best) stat boost by bringing a succubus you allied with along. damage from your skills increase as you use the skill more though, so you should manage, if you grind a lot.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Played through the game. It was pretty bad honestly. Gameplay was very boring and repetitive, there wasn't much story to speak of and while some of the girls were pretty cute (Why I bothered to play in the first place), most of the scenes were bad and just wasted the designs. Like the cute loli succubus on the cover only has one scene where she licks your asshole while her mother sucks your dick. Just why? And then the final boss goddess just has a scene where you fuck her from behind like a common whore that should be one of the first enemies. Just not very interesting at all.

Reactions: Cryswar

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Besides more challenging mechanics and bragging rights, is there any benefit to playing the harder difficulties?

Blahblah3000

Oct 9, 2019
Game is grindy af. But simple enough to have fun. If they replaced the succubus enemies with arousal damage instead of HP like regular monsters deal then it would be less grindy too.

But the artstyle is pretty good, does anyone know similar games in mind?

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Game is grindy af. But simple enough to have fun. If they replaced the succubus enemies with arousal damage instead of HP like regular monsters deal then it would be less grindy too.

But the artstyle is pretty good, does anyone know similar games in mind?
In terms of fetishes (ie Monstergirls raping a shota) there is Cornelica, Town of Succubus. In terms of Survival there is A Zombie's Life. Both can be found here.

starlord777

Sep 4, 2019
ok tbh I'm kinda stuck,
1. I can't find the last survivor
2. there's a glowing part in the white shrine thing north of the map and I have know idea what that does or how to activate it
3. I have 2 more slots in my gallery and idk what they are, one being cecile and the other one idk, it's the ones in the top row to the right and idk how to get them
as a side note I think I have V 1.00 so some stuff might be outdated

Last edited:
Reactions: mydhard

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
How do you open the door on the second floor of the castle I have been spamming lockpicks for a while and they have been nothing more than a crapshoot at this point

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes