• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Junkinaster

Mar 1, 2020
Anyone know how many endings there are in total?
I got three endings
  1. Escaping the island by myself on a boat I repaired
  2. Beating Circre
  3. Finding the magic ship and go talk to the priest in the first town
Were these all the endings or was there one more I missed?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Anyone know how many endings there are in total?
I got three endings
  1. Escaping the island by myself on a boat I repaired
  2. Beating Circre
  3. Finding the magic ship and go talk to the priest in the first town
Were these all the endings or was there one more I missed?
The 3 give you 2 diferent endings if your relationship with all succubus it isn't 100%, 100% give you one and if you miss anyone give you another!!!

Krytiiq

Aug 19, 2018
Does somemone know where to find all the books ? I can't find the cooking ones and the Potions ones

delibes

Jan 6, 2018
hi guys , i can't find the last book that unlocks the final items to fight succubus , can anyone help me ?
I just found !
It's in the white temple to the north east. In the mountains. Once you get in the mountain, there's a path to the right. It leads to the white temple.

Reactions: simon jacobsen

starlord777

Sep 4, 2019
is there any way to level up in this, or do you just stuff your face with food to increase health and get good items?

Aug 13, 2018
Yep, eating food for Max HP, gear for stats except for Charm. You will find locked small chests around the island and small keys for them, each one has one Ambrosia (best healing item in the game) and one Love Potion that increases Charm by 1 permanently. The other way to increase stats is from the passive skill you get from the succubus you choose as partner.
Overall, I found the survival mode in this game way too grindy and made the game boring. Restarted in classic mode and had much more fun.

Tip: if you get in battle with succubi and run away, they disappear from the map. It's obviously a bug because even if you clear the map like that you can't build a bonfire since the game still considers them to be alive, but it can help with exploration when low on items. And running away rarely fails.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Out of curiosity, does someone know where the charm potions are, or have a map of where they are? I'd like to know and uh... exploration really isn't my forte. I end up going right back to where I was before, or just ending up in a place that's way too high level for me.

xelemental

Jan 14, 2019
Sigh. Just finished my first playthrough of this, - on survival mode on top of everything. What a game. It's kind of funny you've gotta be a little masochistic to be able to grind through this kind of game, which incidentally has all the femdom you can hope for for a few weeks' worth. The grind is real in this game. The story is also minimal. So all this game has going for it is pretty its tag of being an H-game and its big-tiddy onee-sans. If it weren't for all the sexy women/monsters and my lonely and/or horny ass I probably would not have stuck out with this grind.

Idk if I want to write a walkthrough, I'll just post some things I've figured out during my survival playthrough.
- Almost all succubus/demon encounters can be retreated from. Sometimes it requires several attempts. This confused me during my first two hours running around the map, during which I tried my hardest to avoid all succubus encounters.
- A lot of the map is connected like a comb. Many places are only connected by the route that runs along the southern coastline.
- A stone pick can fully mine one iron node and one stone node before needing repairs. An iron pick can fully mine one iron and three stone nodes before repairs.
- Having the best grade pickaxe gets rid of much of the hassle of repairing almost broken tools / crafting new ones. There is so much grind that revolves around pickaxes and ore nodes that are increasingly tedious to mine, which is why having the best pickaxe will save you so much sanity.
- The crafting recipe for bronze and silver tools lies in the eastern tower, - and in the lower floors too. The keys to it are found in the larger village in the middle of the map, i.e. the one with the big "Inn" building. It's in the chest behind the succubus with a little "W" mark. Initiating the encounter and then immediately running away just gets rid of the fight.
- Making a spreadsheet that lists all succubi's weaknesses will save you the need to remember them. Some of them even have multiple weaknesses.
- All plants of the same appearance yield the same stuff. The two most useful are the bunch of five large pink flowers, and the small bunch of four tiny red flowers. The first plant type yields healing herbs and flowers, which are used to craft HP potions. The second type yields fragrance flowers, which are used to craft "Rational" or RP potions. RP potions are vital for the Circe and Freya fights (and pretty much useless in normal fights because you can just sleep it out. Ain't that some lazy game design).

- You need around (and preferrably over) 350 max HP to fight Circe. On top of that, you'll want to level some of your skills to lvl 100+. Circe's fight has three stages, and she is weak to kissing, pussy rubbing, and ass rubbing, in that order. Approx five turns into her third stage (her naked stage) she will attempt to bind you, which I have never wriggled out of. It's good to use health items right before she binds you. After being bound you can only use "counter attack" to finish the fight.

I'll probably be updating this after I defeat Freya. But yeah. BUTT YEAH. This game is as tiresome as much as it looks good.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
the map its so big and i dont know where to go, can someone write a walkthroug or at least share his save file with all the succubus at max level bound?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes