2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

xelemental

Jan 14, 2019
the map its so big and i dont know where to go, can someone write a walkthroug or at least share his save file with all the succubus at max level bound?
For the most part, go towards those points of interest that are marked on the map: the two villages, the towers, the mountains up north and the temples within the them, the pyramid on the peninsula, the swamp. Walk along the southern coastline to get from place to place.

DonSenshi

Aug 18, 2017
I'm playing ver 1.0 whats the difference between 1.0 and 1.02 ? Also I'm having problems with empty bottles shortage, they only spawn at the trash and still not nearly enough, I'm constantly dehydrated. Is there a way to purchuase/farm bottles?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Here is the v1 patch from Kagura. (It appears to include some minor bug fixes.) I've removed the Steam integration.

Due to a change in how Kagura versions items, this is v1.01.

Also included is Bct.Sizer.exe v2.4.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Here is the v1 patch from Kagura. (It appears to include some minor bug fixes.) I've removed the Steam integration.

Thank you for being an upload hero!

scias85

Apr 8, 2018

huh? some icons are missing (no icon for wooden axe)

Reactions: yoyomistro

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
huh? some icons are missing (no icon for wooden axe)
Like I said, I just applied the Kagura patch. I'll look to see if I can fix that up.

Edit:
Nevermind, it looks like I did mess something up. Apparently one of the tools overwrote the graphics with those from the RTP, I'm working on a fix.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes