2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
The gate would only open after you put off the four balefire.
Thanks, but I don't understand this game

this outfit is not the very last, and you can only create it by combing the entire island.

Then why isn't the last outfit needed anymore?

but tell me in the game there are doors in the form of tombstones how to open them? and how to open the door which is located in the tower about 2 succubi?

seindryu

Feb 18, 2021
Thanks, but I don't understand this game

this outfit is not the very last, and you can only create it by combing the entire island.

Then why isn't the last outfit needed anymore?

but tell me in the game there are doors in the form of tombstones how to open them? and how to open the door which is located in the tower about 2 succubi?
-Get Mimic (the red chests in Swamp Cave, Pyramid, or Circe's Castle)
-Reach 80~100/100 relationship with her to unlock her Lv.3 Blessing (Lockpick rate +3)
-Bring her along & save the game
-Try opening the doors & chests (except the little red ones, I've never tried lockpicking them)
-If the lockpicking succeeded on first or second try, I would usually go back to the nearest town to save the game & then repeat

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
-Get Mimic (the red chests in Swamp Cave, Pyramid, or Circe's Castle)
-Reach 80~100/100 relationship with her to unlock her Lv.3 Blessing (Lockpick rate +3)
-Bring her along & save the game
-Try opening the doors & chests (except the little red ones, I've never tried lockpicking them)
-If the lockpicking succeeded on first or second try, I would usually go back to the nearest town to save the game & then repeat
thanks

Marksude

Dec 12, 2017
PictureGuide.jpg

You get True Ending when you collect all the Succubus girls including Freyja. Then you go and defeat Circe again to leave the island. True Ending scene happens when the 5 NPC finish blabbering during the ship ride off the island.
All Succubus Girls.png

Reactions: Shaprada and nojszu

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So for cheat code alot of the stuff is missing and apparently if you try to use an axe or pickaxe from the cheat menu it throws you out of the game

Last edited:

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
An ENTIRE island of sexy vixens doing their best to bed you and WHY would you resist THAT?! Embrace the Snu-Snu.

• Haha
Reactions: gervid

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
An ENTIRE island of sexy vixens doing their best to bed you and WHY would you resist THAT?! Embrace the Snu-Snu.
The snu-snu is great but it's the death that's the problem. Succubus loving is an intense sport that requires a lot of training to win not die.

• Haha
Reactions: gervid

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Did this game ever get some kind of update that improves the length/pacing of the scenes? Mildly curious because dear god did this game make me angry by being so close to good back when it first released on here lol

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes