2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

thecheesebox

Jul 21, 2021
tried to use love potion on myself didnt increase charm if anyone knows a fix it i would be grateful should i use it on my partner?

edit: fix i just needed to change who in the status menu i was viewing i cant change this while trying to choose who i use the item on but when i looked at my partner stats it changed who i give the item too just a minor problem

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2019
i have couple of question
got a question how to make circle as u ally??? cause i have view for the full save that only two i missing are "freya" and "circle"???
also how do i rescuit all the people they had five of them on the island?????
i already the magic ship.....

May 9, 2020
Like literally the first area that you can explore right after you get off the ship, washed up on the beach, two buildings, you meet Freya, I'm just thoroughly stuck. There's a house with an iron/ steel gate door but I can't get passed it because I neither can find any key nor can I even make a lockpick because I don't have iron & can't even gather it as a material.

What am I supposed to do? Just keep smashing it with as many axes I can make?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Like literally the first area that you can explore right after you get off the ship, washed up on the beach, two buildings, you meet Freya, I'm just thoroughly stuck. There's a house with an iron/ steel gate door but I can't get passed it because I neither can find any key nor can I even make a lockpick because I don't have iron & can't even gather it as a material.

What am I supposed to do? Just keep smashing it with as many axes I can make?
That steel gate is for later, when you have lockpicka or way stronger axes, like the iron axe. Take advantage of the resources you can get there and get ready to move beyond the beach.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
So Just want to ask What happened to the translation of this before KaguraGames replaced it?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes