Should I change wendy's face for more beautiful appearence? (not her fashion style)

• Redesign her

Votes: 99 48.3%
  • Keep her the way she is

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I don't mind both way

Votes: 69 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
has to live with his beautiful and mysterious father's friend and his annoying daughter
Soo... is his father beautiful and mysterious? And is his father's friend a dude? Does this game have "gay" content. :WaitWhat:
I do understand it's probably translated from a language without female/male pronounce - but I thought it was funny...

• Haha
Reactions: puppiesandboobies

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sorry Dev and his team, and ya I understand this is fiction. However, the art is over proportional and exaggerated to a point of disgust. Not to be hard the concept is workable and no offense to the artist some of the work is not bad. But the oversized proportions are just a large turn off along with many other items which I will not go into as they are personal choices and follow a stricker code than most people. I wish you the best of luck but I will be ignoring this. Thanks for the share.
Exaggerated? bruh... it's real tho.. also as far as exaggeration goes... this is tame af. (cause well.. this can and does exist).

1665492478700.png

Bonus meme:
1665492697080.png

Rcg7654321

Aug 31, 2020
I enjoyed the intro. Looks fun, I hope there are regular updates. This seems to have the potential of multiple playthroughs which is great. If the game starts updating regularly i'll def sub on patreon. For now i'll day dream of the driver breaking my MC and making him a good boy.

Edit: Hey puppiesandboobies , I am curious the current plan for screen time is. I assume Mary and her daughter might get a lot due to living situation but is there a big 3-4(just throwing out a number) that will have the lion share of scenes while the rest of just side LI to fill the time or are you trying to give everyone on the poster picture the same amount of time?

Last edited:
  • Love

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Sorry Dev and his team, and ya I understand this is fiction. However, the art is over proportional and exaggerated to a point of disgust. Not to be hard the concept is workable and no offense to the artist some of the work is not bad. But the oversized proportions are just a large turn off along with many other items which I will not go into as they are personal choices and follow a stricker code than most people. I wish you the best of luck but I will be ignoring this. Thanks for the share.
judging by the screenshots and the banner, all the girls have realistic proportions. just say you like small tits... actually, say nothing, because no one cares.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
It's just hockey. The only time you need to add a descriptor to WHAT kind of hockey it is is if it ISN'T on ice. aka: floor hockey, street hockey. Calling hockey Ice Hockey, when that's the way it's meant to be played in the first place, is like calling soccer field/pitch soccer.

I'm curious what the dev's first language is, and why they don't mention that. :unsure:
I dunno, but I'm guessing somewhere European. Sure ain't Canadian, we'd never call hockey ice-hockey, unless in a mocking tone. Only internationals do that shit. Plus the intro, assuming it's copied from their patreon or something.

• Red Heart

puppiesandboobies

clout chaser and attention seeker
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Omg, we have quite a lot of comments though no patron yet:KEK:

I'm curious what the dev's first language is, and why they don't mention that. :unsure:
Are you eastern-european, perhaps?
wut?
why?
why would I mention my first language?
what its relation to my game?
If you are cute gal and want to know me,you can pm me ofc

I like the art a lot, and the tags.
This may be worth adding to my list :love:.

Good luck.

PS: any possibility for harem puppiesandboobies ? it will be a crime to refuse any of those beauties.
No harem?
I like harem content just like many other content but this game will have routes for each girl, mystery and sport elements etc. so making a harem game would be complicated and instead of turning it into a wide, slow updated etc, I want to finish this project.

Fuckin promising! I'll try for sure!
Are scenes animated?
Yep,yep, I want to make adult scenes and maybe other scenes animated, I have been and still learning animation for it!

I love the arts and boobies. :Kappa:
Just wondering who is the M character?
Can't you guess it by breast hierarchy )

Will there be incest content m/s also in future updates?
Incest? No no no, we dont do terrible, horrendous, sinful acts like that, but landlady and her daughter is LI

Very short but also very promising. Dog would be best wingman ever. View attachment 2094885
Sibir and his killer smile, right? MC is lucky he is not human or he would steal all the girls without patreon banning me.

First of all, I am an one man army. Oversized? Come on dude! There are also Asian girls on banner)
What are that other items which you wont tell? Don't hesitate to tell, I am interested in people's opinion that's why I am on a pirate forum
Thanks for checking and wishing luck though

Exaggerated? bruh... it's real tho.. also as far as exaggeration goes... this is tame af. (cause well.. this can and does exist).

View attachment 2094901

Bonus meme:
View attachment 2094907
I know rightttt, my girls are perfect the way they are, no body shaming plz

I enjoyed the intro. Looks fun, I hope there are regular updates. This seems to have the potential of multiple playthroughs which is great. If the game starts updating regularly i'll def sub on patreon. For now i'll day dream of the driver breaking my MC and making him a good boy.

Edit: Hey puppiesandboobies , I am curious the current plan for screen time is. I assume Mary and her daughter might get a lot due to living situation but is there a big 3-4(just throwing out a number) that will have the lion share of scenes while the rest of just side LI to fill the time or are you trying to give everyone on the poster picture the same amount of time?
Thanks ! There sure will be regular updates. Actually I wish to update biweekly but currently it could be so utopic, game doesnt even cover its bills. I will still try anyway. Each girl will have their route equal, I am a respectful feminist person, I don't discriminate woman tsk tsk

It's just hockey. The only time you need to add a descriptor to WHAT kind of hockey it is is if it ISN'T on ice. aka: floor hockey, street hockey. Calling hockey Ice Hockey, when that's the way it's meant to be played in the first place, is like calling soccer field/pitch soccer.

I dunno, but I'm guessing somewhere European. Sure ain't Canadian, we'd never call hockey ice-hockey, unless in a mocking tone. Only internationals do that shit. Plus the intro, assuming it's copied from their patreon or something.
Soo... is his father beautiful and mysterious? And is his father's friend a dude? Does this game have "gay" content. :WaitWhat:
I do understand it's probably translated from a language without female/male pronounce - but I thought it was funny...
Loll

Thanks buddies, I will correct them. Sure I am no Canadian or native English speaker, one can understand it from my A1 english as well. You can always buy me grammarly account of course since free version only changes color to colour

No bitches for Sibir?
We are all Sibir's bitches!
The Universe is his harem

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Icebreaker [v0.1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 68mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
so making a harem game would be complicated and instead of turning it into a wide, slow updated etc, I want to finish this project.
Going the harem route instead of making a route for each girl will be far easier for you as a dev and faster, making one route for each girl will be far slower.
In any case , you should do the game you want so no argument there.;)

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Going the harem route instead of making a route for each girl will be far easier for you as a dev and faster, making one route for each girl will be far slower.
In any case , you should do the game you want so no argument there.;)
But don't women interreact to each other? they have relationship with each other in the game, they will have to react to mc's polygamy idea and other girl's accepting to be in mc's harem etc

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Just curious from the writing style and the name "Sibir".
It just comes from its breed, my brain works like name generator level of shitness for giving name.
Hmm, probably people thought I was east european etc from its russian name, not from my A1 level english
maybe both
anyway
I am enlightened

Last edited:
Reactions: zeraligator
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes