Should I change wendy's face for more beautiful appearence? (not her fashion style)

• Redesign her

Votes: 99 48.3%
  • Keep her the way she is

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I don't mind both way

Votes: 69 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
There are few hints that smth will start soon and one scene that mostly foreshadows what's to come, but that's all. It's very unlikely the game will be continued btw.
Yes, unfortunately I saw that the Patreon has been out of content for months :cry:, but I was wondering if there might be hours of gameplay, even if incomplete.
My biggest fetish in the femdom world is rich women who speak elegantly regardless of their age, so that's why I asked about this particular image :giggle:.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Yes, unfortunately I saw that the Patreon has been out of content for months :cry:, but I was wondering if there might be hours of gameplay, even if incomplete.
My biggest fetish in the femdom world is rich women who speak elegantly regardless of their age, so that's why I asked about this particular image :giggle:.
Not much content sadly, black girls have most of the content in the game, plus there was a humiliation scene with one of the girls the name of I forgot.

Yeah, the dev is missing, and since they were very active on discord we fear the worst. Hopefully they're ok tho.

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Yes, her name is Louisa. She has some femdom and humiliation stuff if that tickles your fancy.

And yes unfortunately the dev has gone radio silent. We talked a lot so it worries me but I still hold onto hope.
A lot of good works just froze
A normal trend

In some cases the highly talented Devs probably gets a regular job, maybe in their agreement they forces them, the Devs, to stop doing their project.

Others I don't know

Most of these fantastic games never even make halfway

Edit -
funding is also a significant issue. Only like top 5 - 10 games manage to acquire ~=/>10k USD monthly funding.
But sometimes if you include games like these, the number of quality games might go upto 50 or 60 Max.

But all these never recieve that much of funding as I have seen things in patreon. I believe even ~ 5k USD monthly funding would be good for new outstanding artists/ Devs who're new in this field and would subsequently increase as the time goes but that is rarely happens to all but to few.

It's normal just like business, a lot of things matter, publicity, communication, time, trust etc etc.

There's a top game in patreon, according to stats, I won't be mentioning the name as that might cause deletion of this comment of mine.

So that dev had already released a game earlier, completed it within stipulated time, gained a faithful fanbase, hence his funding issues are almost over for his present game. His last completed game had both unique and good storyline as well as good visuals but probably didn't had much fan following at that time, but he grew with time, and he maintained his quality and now publishes only one big update once to maybe maximum twice a year (although I feel his present game is losing charm) but still has a strong flawless funding, where people funding him trust that he's not gonna run with their money and he's gonna deliver what he delivers.

The problem with good devs with their first quality game is time. It's first time they have started, even if someone really wants to support, a few of them are sceptical if they'll lose their funding support which they would invest as we see a lot of Devs like these who stop the game development in the middle and just vanish completely, so even inspite of producing a work worthy of receiving support, they don't recieve that much support they should be getting at the least.
This creates a very bad cycle of game development dropouts and low funding, where both fuels each other.
Publicity is another huge issue, I believe personally that in many cases they're not receiving proper funding just because their game is not known properly to all, especially those who are ready to fund these games.

I wish there's some changes in the site (webpage) layout so that good games like these are also mentioned into something like trending section, where you get to see games that are new, has new developers, have good star ratings and also deserve to be funded.
So that Devs don't just abandoned because of funding issues.

Last edited:

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
A lot of good works just froze
A normal trend

In some cases the highly talented Devs probably gets a regular job, maybe in their agreement they forces them, the Devs, to stop doing their project.

Others I don't know

Most of these fantastic games never even make halfway

Edit -
funding is also a significant issue. Only like top 5 - 10 games manage to acquire ~=/>10k USD monthly funding.
But sometimes if you include games like these, the number of quality games might go upto 50 or 60 Max.

But all these never recieve that much of funding as I have seen things in patreon. I believe even ~ 5k USD monthly funding would be good for new outstanding artists/ Devs who're new in this field and would subsequently increase as the time goes but that is rarely happens to all but to few.

It's normal just like business, a lot of things matter, publicity, communication, time, trust etc etc.

There's a top game in patreon, according to stats, I won't be mentioning the name as that might cause deletion of this comment of mine.

So that dev had already released a game earlier, completed it within stipulated time, gained a faithful fanbase, hence his funding issues are almost over for his present game. His last completed game had both unique and good storyline as well as good visuals but probably didn't had much fan following at that time, but he grew with time, and he maintained his quality and now publishes only one big update once to maybe maximum twice a year (although I feel his present game is losing charm) but still has a strong flawless funding, where people funding him trust that he's not gonna run with their money and he's gonna deliver what he delivers.

The problem with good devs with their first quality game is time. It's first time they have started, even if someone really wants to support, a few of them are sceptical if they'll lose their funding support which they would invest as we see a lot of Devs like these who stop the game development in the middle and just vanish completely, so even inspite of producing a work worthy of receiving support, they don't recieve that much support they should be getting at the least.
This creates a very bad cycle of game development dropouts and low funding, where both fuels each other.
Publicity is another huge issue, I believe personally that in many cases they're not receiving proper funding just because their game is not known properly to all, especially those who are ready to fund these games.

I wish there's some changes in the site (webpage) layout so that good games like these are also mentioned into something like trending section, where you get to see games that are new, has new developers, have good star ratings and also deserve to be funded.
So that Devs don't just abandoned because of funding issues.
I don't believe PB would just give up without a word, I talked to them too much and got to know them. Knowing some personal info is what makes me worried for their wellbeing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes