Should I change wendy's face for more beautiful appearence? (not her fashion style)

• Redesign her

Votes: 99 48.3%
  • Keep her the way she is

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I don't mind both way

Votes: 69 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
1)there are some tricks used to bypass the censorship (ie let the player select the relationships) for games on patreon.
2)if it is not the case for this game and it has incest; the game hasn't been reported yet. Patreon usually acts only when it receives a report from users. Usually it is only matter of time.
Thanks, powermonger123, that's exactly what I got from somebody else on another game. So, what we have is, there are rats aboard ship.

DirectXD1943

Dec 9, 2022
Not sure why you can't just get someone to write your story better, or even just rewrite it so it actually makes sense. I mean, there's literally misspellings in the preview photos for gods' sakes

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I'm curious what the intended relations between the MC and the mother, daughter, father? The father's friend/ father's friend's daughter is very odd.
I was just running into that, and after changing my mind twice....I think I'm going to go with "Auntie" and "cousin" because 'my father's sister' is as close as I can get to 'my father's friend'. :ROFLMAO:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I was just running into that, and after changing my mind twice....I think I'm going to go with "Auntie" and "cousin" because 'my father's sister' is as close as I can get to 'my father's friend'. :ROFLMAO:
I’m getting that “father’s friend’s daughter” thing a lot too. Can I change the name or status without starting a new game?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Just played this for the first time and I must say I am very positively surprised by the quality of the femdom content! Based on a quick look at the front page this seemed like a run-of-the-mill harem game and I didn't have big expectations of the femdom tag, but it is very nicely done! (y)

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
To those whom have played, is the art consistent? The rise of the AI machine for these games seem to be coming along quiote nicely yet I wonder if the girl really stays the same ebtween takes or if you can tell slight alterations which might throw you off the rail

Reactions: Ph4r40h

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
It will have: , Handjob, Masturbation, Exhibitionism , Groping , Anal sex, Male Domination, Female domination, Pregnancy, Virgin, Titfuck, Footjob, Sex Toys, Multiple Endings, Ahegao , Corruption , Group sex (with only other woman ofc), Stripping , Voyeurism
Will there be lesbian content between the women in the group sex and if so will it be optional, as in I decide whether it happens or not?
If it is not optional then will the group sex be optional?

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
To those whom have played, is the art consistent? The rise of the AI machine for these games seem to be coming along quiote nicely yet I wonder if the girl really stays the same ebtween takes or if you can tell slight alterations which might throw you off the rail
Well I am not really a fan of the AI art, but yeah it was consistent and it was good enough that I would not consider it a deal breaker.

Writing is somewhat strange though. Not sure what the native language of the dev is, but maybe he should get some AI help here too. ChatGPT (even in its free version) translates close to perfect from major languages. For example English, French and German. It also proof reads...

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Just finished playing, and I must say it's a really nice game. There are moments it felt bit off (AI graphics, right? Seemed weird especially in the bathroom with weirdly wounded Wendy), but in general I liked it a lot. I wonder if giving control over MC's body and mind to all these girls simultenously won't lead him to some weird mental split tho...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ph4r40h

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Well I am not really a fan of the AI art, but yeah it was consistent and it was good enough that I would not consider it a deal breaker.

Writing is somewhat strange though. Not sure what the native language of the dev is, but maybe he should get some AI help here too. ChatGPT (even in its free version) translates close to perfect from major languages. For example English, French and German. It also proof reads...
It seems like the future is arriving sooner than I expected

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
the MC feels and looks too chad to be on with these femdom stuff , i wonder where will this cage play with Hunter lead too

off topic , do you think the with AI making renderes like this and more will this help Reduce update time and make dev focus more on storyline and more paths ?

• Angry
Reactions: Lmaousernametext

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
the MC feels and looks too chad to be on with these femdom stuff , i wonder where will this cage play with Hunter lead too

off topic , do you think the with AI making renderes like this and more will this help Reduce update time and make dev focus more on storyline and more paths ?
There are many "chads" IRL who are into femdom. In games using more lean guy is - as I see it - based on the fact that generally speaking majority of men is not grinding at the gym to have that kind of muscles, on the fact that according to the stereotype weaker (physically, but mentally too) men are into femdom (which isn't true obv), and because it usually looks better for the possible sissification/feminization routes.

And I do hope that using AI will result in faster updates and more developed plots.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
There are many "chads" IRL who are into femdom. In games using more lean guy is - as I see it - based on the fact that generally speaking majority of men is not grinding at the gym to have that kind of muscles, on the fact that according to the stereotype weaker (physically, but mentally too) men are into femdom (which isn't true obv), and because it usually looks better for the possible sissification/feminization routes.

And I do hope that using AI will result in faster updates and more developed plots.
so you think this game will have siss/fem routes ? and where do you think cage play will lead too ?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
so you think this game will have siss/fem routes ? and where do you think cage play will lead too ?
I just said that some devs may opt for using lean not "chad" looking MC, cause he will look more natural in a possible sissy/feminization routes. This game have a muscled MC so idk what devs plans are regarding that. Tho the blackmail scene suggests (but not confirm of course) a possible sissy route.

Chastity cage, especially the electro one can be used for many fun activities. Personally I hope for Wendy to make a good use of it, and I wonder how allowing her and not Huntress to have control over it will change the chastity cage scenes in the future.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes