Should I change wendy's face for more beautiful appearence? (not her fashion style)

• Redesign her

Votes: 99 48.3%
  • Keep her the way she is

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I don't mind both way

Votes: 69 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
Tags for Avoidable Femdom Content since forum doesn't have kinky tags:
Chastity Cage, pet play, Prey&Huntress(just verbally now)
It will have: Prey&Huntress(action), bondage, s&m, trampling, spanking, verbal humiliation, discipline and punishment , facesitting, oral servitude, CBT urination, female body adoration,
Chastity Cage????????????? Sounds like a cuckold scenario!

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ReinasDesire-0.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys, this is a serious question, so please be straight up with me. This game is supported by Patreon, yet it has incest in it. Many devs do not include incest in their games because, supposedly, Patreon doesn't support incest games. I don't understand this. Can somebody, please explain?
For the record, I love incest games and I don't believe in censoring any game for its content, it is just a game after all. Pure fantasy.

Nov 12, 2021
Hey guys, this is a serious question, so please be straight up with me. This game is supported by Patreon, yet it has incest in it. Many devs do not include incest in their games because, supposedly, Patreon doesn't support incest games. I don't understand this. Can somebody, please explain?
For the record, I love incest games and I don't believe in censoring any game for its content, it is just a game after all. Pure fantasy.
1)there are some tricks used to bypass the censorship (ie let the player select the relationships) for games on patreon.
2)if it is not the case for this game and it has incest; the game hasn't been reported yet. Patreon usually acts only when it receives a report from users. Usually it is only matter of time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
How the hell a white MC have a black father? But also another white MC brother. Does it mean Paul is not the real father of mc and mc brother except the sister?

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
The chastity cage, works weird in chapter 2, because you can be locked up, but if you make a certain choice in the cafeteria, someone will give you a blowjob, which shouldn't work cause of the cage. So there are some weird inconsistencies between femdom paths and vanilla paths.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
1)there are some tricks used to bypass the censorship (ie let the player select the relationships) for games on patreon.
2)if it is not the case for this game and it has incest; the game hasn't been reported yet. Patreon usually acts only when it receives a report from users. Usually it is only matter of time.
Thanks, powermonger123, that's exactly what I got from somebody else on another game. So, what we have is, there are rats aboard ship.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes