Should I change wendy's face for more beautiful appearence? (not her fashion style)

• Redesign her

Votes: 99 48.3%
  • Keep her the way she is

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I don't mind both way

Votes: 69 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Hey I think the problem is you already started the game with reworked chapter, must have downloaded when I first uploaded the mega links etc here, then the mods updated the thread 1-2 day later (they add various links and make the page appear in latest updates).

Rework is for totally new event order etc, I made the game more fast paced and added love-mystery trackers to show you guys a little glimpse of potential events

Since you played the game many times I hope you enjoyed it
I liked it fine the first time, not so much the second time. I’ll try it again when there’s more content as long as I don’t have to start from the beginning LoL

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
I feel like I just discovered "ai cg" is a new tag and I just realized while playing this game... What

puppiesandboobies

clout chaser and attention seeker
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
I liked it fine the first time, not so much the second time. I’ll try it again when there’s more content as long as I don’t have to start from the beginning LoL
Glad you liked it!! The second time was a misunderstanding lol
The reason why I said start from beginning was due to rework stuff, I will release new chapters from now on. I plan to make each chapter like 15-16k words so (according to average reading speed, current gameplay time can be ranged 66minute- 118.67 minutes).
Btw you can use ctrl to skip or tab to auto skip the text, as I remember as long as "unseen text" is not selected in options menu it should skip only readed text

Reactions: Ph4r40h

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I'm curious what the intended relations between the MC and the mother, daughter, father? The father's friend/ father's friend's daughter is very odd.

Reactions: CharleyT

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Technically it's possible for 2 white parents to have a black child, but since it's said that when Wendy was born their family broken up , it's strongly implied that Mary cheated (or maybe she didn't, but the father didn't believe her).
View attachment 2690305 View attachment 2690306
Had very high hopes for this game, loved the artstyle and sibir but this is too disgusting for me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ph4r40h

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Had very high hopes for this game, loved the artstyle and sibir but this is too disgusting for me
We dont have a clear answer, when mc talk with Wendy in the bathroom, he say "my father", so they don't have the same father. She could be adopted but that part about Wendy birth that break the family make it impossible . So it's either Maria having some african ancestor, cheating, rape or maybe something related to her work . (we also know that mc's father was very strict to wendy and that she has a lot of resentment towards him and that at a certain point Maria left with Wendy because circumstances demanded it.)
So if it's the cheating part that bothers you, you should give the game a chance because it's just a possibility and not a fact so far ^^

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
We dont have a clear answer, when mc talk with Wendy in the bathroom, he say "my father", so they don't have the same father. She could be adopted but that part about Wendy birth that break the family make it impossible . So it's either Maria having some african ancestor, cheating, rape or maybe something related to her work . (we also know that mc's father was very strict to wendy and that she has a lot of resentment towards him and that at a certain point Maria left with Wendy because circumstances demanded it.)
So if it's the cheating part that bothers you, you should give the game a chance because it's just a possibility and not a fact so far ^^
I'll give the dev the benefit of the doubt but all of those possibilities take the game down multiple points for me. Combined with some of the other changes its very unlikely I'll revisit this unless the case with the suddenly fucking black wendy is truly the best case scenario

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I'll give the dev the benefit of the doubt but all of those possibilities take the game down multiple points for me. Combined with some of the other changes its very unlikely I'll revisit this unless the case with the suddenly fucking black wendy is truly the best case scenario
Well that’s why u have to stick around and see the mystery unravel

puppiesandboobies

clout chaser and attention seeker
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
New update for retriever tier!

To anyone wanting to ask something about game, I feel more comfortable to talk in discord than forum so you can message there!

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes