Should I change wendy's face for more beautiful appearence? (not her fashion style)

• Redesign her

Votes: 99 48.3%
  • Keep her the way she is

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I don't mind both way

Votes: 69 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Haven't played it but from reading the last couple of pages it seems some people don't like the story.. That's why i dislike AI art games, theoretically it should give the author the ability to focus solely on the story - or let authors who can't draw(or render etc..) convey their story, but if the story is bad then what's the [selling] point of the game?
Why don't you play the story for yourself and formulate your own opinion? The story already has some mystery and intrigue so idk how its bad. Also the dev does their own art and gets ai to assist

warlord170

Jan 7, 2018
Hi, was just going to the renpy folder to back up my save and I noticed this game creates a token folder what is that folder?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi, was just going to the renpy folder to back up my save and I noticed this game creates a token folder what is that folder?
The latest version of Ren'Py ( 8.1 & 7.6 ) has this feature called Save Token Security . I'm guessing it has to do with that. I have not played this game myself so I cannot verify it. This was also mentioned in at least one other game thread which uses the latest Ren'Py 8.1.

I have token folder in my renpy folder too because of other games. There are 2 files inside, security_keys.txt & upgraded.txt. The upgraded.txt file lists the games that uses this feature. Keep the security_keys.txt as secret.

Updated:
I just installed the game and yes this game indeed is built using Ren'Py 8.1.0 and uses the feature I mentioned above. So, there will be token folder and an entry inside the upgraded.txt file, but under its former title, TheIcebreaker-1665245036.

Last edited:

puppiesandboobies

clout chaser and attention seeker
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Does this game ends with Chapter 1?

I managed to get a one-night-stand with the lady from the bar, then those police ladies promote
Yep ch1 ends with ch1

I liked Zara she's the best girl... I like this type of girl, black/brown fit but not muscular.

EDIT: We gonna getting some action with her soon?
YESSS!!! zara fan! she will have plenty scenes in next updates indeed, this chapter has a clue about it:sneaky:

The latest version of Ren'Py ( 8.1 & 7.6 ) has this feature called Save Token Security . I'm guessing it has to do with that. I have not played this game myself so I cannot verify it. This was also mentioned in at least one other game thread which uses the latest Ren'Py 8.1.

I have token folder in my renpy folder too because of other games. There are 2 files inside, security_keys.txt & upgraded.txt. The upgraded.txt file lists the games that uses this feature. Keep the security_keys.txt as secret.
Hmm I don't know what a token folder is but I updated renpy before releasing the update as well so I guess it is what John says

Ziggas

Aug 8, 2021
The mc messages are invisible on android except for puppynder. It makes it extremely hard to understand the conversation and the mc's side of things. Hope this gets fixed in the next patch.

• Wow
Reactions: puppiesandboobies

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Was any content added ? I liked 0.1 and played through it again with “reworked” but didn’t find anything new.

Reactions: Ph4r40h

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
puppiesandboobies
Can you kindly add the Quit 'button' in the game main menu, in future update? It is a common and convenient feature, also a simple QoL improvement.

If you don't like the traditional Quit button with similar style, look and feel to START, LOAD and OPTIONS, then perhaps you can try something different. For example, make Reina's boobies 'clickable' on mouse over/touch, which launch the usual quit/exit yes no prompt.

Reactions: rKnight

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Ch1 is entirely new intro, then same meeting Mary and Wendy, and even has a spicy scene with coach
Really? The only H scene I got with either play through was with the milfy chick from the bar, like I played the exact same update twice. I won’t play it again. I think the Dev should name and label the different updates more clearly.

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Really? The only H scene I got with either play through was with the milfy chick from the bar, like I played the exact same update twice. I won’t play it again. I think the Dev should name and label the different updates more clearly.
Hey I think the problem is you already started the game with reworked chapter, must have downloaded when I first uploaded the mega links etc here, then the mods updated the thread 1-2 day later (they add various links and make the page appear in latest updates).

Rework is for totally new event order etc, I made the game more fast paced and added love-mystery trackers to show you guys a little glimpse of potential events

Since you played the game many times I hope you enjoyed it

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
The mc messages are invisible on android except for puppynder. It makes it extremely hard to understand the conversation and the mc's side of things. Hope this gets fixed in the next patch.
Oh I am sorry that's happening, when I played on android it didn't happen so I will check the codes. If you want, I can screenshot the messages for you.The messages has variation in puppytuber girl so it would be easier for me to screenshot with the routes you prefer on that

puppiesandboobies
Can you kindly add the Quit 'button' in the game main menu, in future update? It is a common and convenient feature, also a simple QoL improvement.

If you don't like the traditional Quit button with similar style, look and feel to START, LOAD and OPTIONS, then perhaps you can try something different. For example, make Reina's boobies 'clickable' on mouse over/touch, which launch the usual quit/exit yes no prompt.
While making the menu, I checked some games's UI and codes and they didn't have exit menu so I forgot it to add to mine as well lol, I will add a button for it

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes