Should I change wendy's face for more beautiful appearence? (not her fashion style)

• Redesign her

Votes: 99 48.3%
  • Keep her the way she is

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I don't mind both way

Votes: 69 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

puppiesandboobies

clout chaser and attention seeker
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
185 cm, 70 kg? A big woman, i must say. And 49 years old... She just doesn't look like that. (Yeah, probably my love for ~35yo mom's talks for me).
View attachment 2689562
Heyyy yeshhhh Maria is a very big woman indeed, holy maria is designed to be seen everywhere, she is the new lady buddha danang lol. She is very wide boned as you can see but sprites doesn't show her all leg length since characters like wendy wouldn't be shown in screen if sprites truly showed the size. I might do an art where all girls stand in front of a height chart like caribdis sama did, could be funny (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

Sorry I am sensitive about child prestation, child marriage and loli stuff so I don't plan to use these themes on a love interest, she can't be younger, especially something like 35. We have other milfs in her early 40s, maybe more suitable for u?

Reactions: Ph4r40h

puppiesandboobies

clout chaser and attention seeker
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Btw everytime I try to update thread here, It doesnt get updated or shown in latest updates. I seen on some topics that all we needed to do was updating the links, date etc and reporting for game update? Maybe you -my fellow dear players- should also report for new update so it can be updated?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The AI is struggling with physics, trying to draw struggling woman carrying heavy boxes:LOL:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game is already been re-worked even before I had the chance to play, but it is good news because I can start fresh.

This game looks like a dating sims student life type of game but with a twist, focus on femdom content on one path:unsure:? Keep watching on this!

Thank you for the share. All the best, puppiesandboobies. Cheers.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I guess Wendy was re-done with a young teen black girl? And, I guess Mary can't be MC's mom....MC and his dead brother are white, unless MC's mom had the little sister with a black guy after she left MC's dad? Well I wasn't a fan of the original Wendy's odd looking face, but this one is no better...she looks like a skinny 14 years old.

It doesn't make any sense, in this image MC is younger than the childish sister. So did Mom, Aunt....or what ever had an affair on MC's dad? :unsure:

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ph4r40h

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Well I guess Wendy was re-done with a young teen black girl? And, I guess Mary can't be MC's mom....MC and his dead brother are white, unless MC's mom had the little sister with a black guy after she left MC's dad? Well I wasn't a fan of the original Wendy's odd looking face, but this one is no better...she looks like a skinny 14 years old.

It doesn't make any sense, in this image MC is younger than the childish sister. So did Mom, Aunt....or what ever had an affair on MC's dad? :unsure:

View attachment 2690236
Technically it's possible for 2 white parents to have a black child, but since it's said that when Wendy was born their family broken up , it's strongly implied that Mary cheated (or maybe she didn't, but the father didn't believe her).
mary cheat 1.png mary cheat  2.png

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Formerly known as "The Icebreaker"
Formerly?!
I didn't think I'd be present for the change so I feel like I was high. . .
wasn't two days ago that I downloaded The Icebreaker and now it's reina's desire.. .. . .eh. . .

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes