Should I change wendy's face for more beautiful appearence? (not her fashion style)

• Redesign her

Votes: 99 48.3%
  • Keep her the way she is

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I don't mind both way

Votes: 69 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

puppiesandboobies

clout chaser and attention seeker
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
New update for pug tier!!!

I will also release some art thingy for wendy rework attempts, asking for opinions. However the poll still continues so maybe current wendy wins lol
the poll if you are patron and haven't voted yet

Reactions: Ph4r40h

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
New update for pug tier!!!

I will also release some art thingy for wendy rework attempts, asking for opinions. However the poll still continues so maybe current wendy wins lol
the poll if you are patron and haven't voted yet
What are the two designs?

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
What are the two designs?
This question is a very critic question. You ask what are the two designs which means you know there is two design shown in patreon post. I have never written here that I would show two design, I said " some art thingy for wendy rework attempts". Also the preview text from the patreon post doesn't include number two.

However if you see the patron post, it means you are either patron or friend of a patron. In either way you should have known what two design is or look like.

If you mean which design won, it means you are either the patron who unpledged me recently or your patron friend didn't tell you the results.

If you are the patron who unpledged me recently, you should have guessed the results since judging from the comment number there is no new message when you unpledged me.

But a friend not telling the patron results or not being able to reach that patron friend is kinda weird. If he is close enough to show the designs then why he didn't tell the results? If he is not being reached at the moment, what happened to him?

I am confused (ಥ﹏ಥ), it is such a hard and mysterious question!

Abc3192

Feb 18, 2023
The Icebreaker [v0.3.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 144mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Up Pls

Reactions: puppiesandboobies

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Does the game end after talking to Sandy and Damon?
Hey! Currently the public version -chapter 3- ends when mc and Damon talks about cheapest place for food but there are chapter 4 and 5 on patreon and substar, both of them have many content

thanks for playing!

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
puppiesandboobies so, I don't know if the question has been asked before but have you already defined which girls are the LIs and which are simply side girls/side fuck ?

Hey Darkdevil66 (Love your signatures, for a moment I thought they belonged to some evil niche game lol but a nice music is welcome as well) !!! Thank you so much for playing and becoming patron! I love when people comment about ingame stuff!!
The love interests are:

• Louisa
  • Sandy
  • Maria
  • Wendy
  • The Puppytuber girl
  • Trang

The side chicks are:

There are two type of side chicks
1.) The one that have full background, personality card and role in story, how her relationship will develop with mc etc. already designed and I don't make them love interest to not turn the game into something that never completes
  • Coach
  • Yareli
  • Miranda
  • Two particular girl you see in a random cg whose name will be known
2.) The one that have personality card and background but their role in story and their relation with mc is smaller and rare

You will have choice to have some sexual events with these girls as well but the game won't have them as love interests and they will appear than side chicks in first section

If side chicks get liked so much and the game grows (I have team or do it as main job etc) I might do spinoff extra short chapters with side chicks but overall the main girls are limited and their scenes will be more and major than side ladies.

Have a great day!!!

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Hey Darkdevil66 (Love your signatures, for a moment I thought they belonged to some evil niche game lol but a nice music is welcome as well) !!! Thank you so much for playing and becoming patron! I love when people comment about ingame stuff!!
The love interests are:

• Louisa
  • Sandy
  • Maria
  • Wendy
  • The Puppytuber girl
  • Trang

Great(y)
So far, Louisa is my favorite. Sorry Niko :HideThePain:

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Hey I just posted Public Status Update Report thingy, check it out!!!
/
Untitled472_20230518031636.png

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ReinasDesire-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes