Should I change wendy's face for more beautiful appearence? (not her fashion style)

• Redesign her

Votes: 99 48.3%
  • Keep her the way she is

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I don't mind both way

Votes: 69 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

puppiesandboobies

clout chaser and attention seeker
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Thank you so much guys, you can't guess how much happy and excited I am to receive this much positive comments and game related questions!
Now I will try to respond each question,If I missed any, please lemme know.

puppiesandboobies

What kind of hockey player is the mc? Great deker/puckhandler? Great vision? Great passer? Great Shooter? Defensive player? Forward? Defenseman? Obviously not a goalie by the screenshots.
Currently I plan on forward but if I can I want to give more choice on players on this.
When you move to this new city, you will reunion with your father's beautiful and mysterious friend and her annoying daughter.

let me guess she is step mother and step sister and after MC saw he fuck dad he fall in love in her and decide to bring her to "harem"....
Nope, if you try out the game and write step to them, you will see how weird it sounds lol
father's friend? wtf? This is screaming for an incest patch.
You can rename it in the start of game, the game's story doesn't make sense with maria being father's friend or landlady, president etc.
This is great! I'm in!

Also, on another subject: Why is it that on almost every single game, there is someone asking about incest (this game, page 1)? Can't we just have a few that DON'T have incest for once? Please? It gets so tiring and monotonous! It's like eating the same damn cheeseburger every freakin' night for a year! It gets real, real old!

And I don't know about you, but I have never, EVER had friend who has wanted to do his mother. NEVER! I am included in that, as well. Just ... arrggh! My mother was a looker, but no way, man. I don't want to screw the pussy I came out of. That's just wrong.
Thanks, glad to have you here. Well let's say it is a common fetish. You can ignore the maria. In this game you can act girls kind and still block their sexual advances and stay just close in normal relationship.

Wait so is Anaheim Ducks the Tottenham of Ice Hockey?
It is not based on real world guys, chillax
We are in Puppyland country and Our league is MHL(Mammalia Hockey League) Any similarities with real world is not intentional:KEK:

You're just not corrupted enough yet. Some people eventually start liking traps and lolis and if you're especially unfortunate feet or god forbidntr.
Hey what is wrong with feet and hand fetish :ROFLMAO:
We have avoidable fetish content in particular routes but they are avoidable

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Am I blind or did I miss those animations, sex scenes etc? Nothing there.
there's one scene with the puppytuber, just a dream though
to see it you have to pick "I haven't had a girl that in 2 years", then "Puppygram" when texting her in chapter 2

"interracial" and "multiple endings" are just wrong though
Yes exactly this comment. If you don't desire her sexually, mc won't dream of her in sexual way.

I tagged interracial in traditional sense as in girls in various ethnicity. Many game that have interracial tags don't have race related words in sex scenes so I don't think it is the problem. If you say that all girls looks like mc etc not only wendy or Yareli are love interests. We have white looking ladies like Maria, Louisa, Puppygram girl, Sandy girl and asian ladies like cashier, or afro goddess like Zara, so the game is very interracial lol. Multiple endings is definitely needed, my game is not kinetic, there will be choices which will lead totally different endings.

So all those vaginal sex oral sex romance tags are crap?
seems so for now, since I don't remember seeing any of that. It's probably planned content or something.
noooooo, you will get very funny sex scene, just be more pervert guys

This render alone makes it the greatest game on this site. Look at that lil guy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMG FELLOW BONBON FAN!!
NOW we need some cashier fans lol

View attachment 2540530
I can't move forward please fix thissssss
Oh damn, I will definetely fix it as soon as possible, thank you so much for pointing it. For now just do as Ty Jones did. I will have it fixed!
I've been clicking on the 8 or 9 and then arrowing over to the ARROW key and hitting enter. It's tedious but, it gets the job done until the dev fixes it.
Thanks so much

An incomprehensible mish-mash of styles in the preview pics, with one looking photorealistic, the next anime-influenced, and the next like a Bratz doll ad... oh, of course it's AI. To the ignore list with you, crap-art-bot.
Hey thanks for commenting but could you tell me which ones look anime influenced etc. I just checked bratz doll and couldnt get which one you refer? I edit the pictures and faces manually so I try to make them look as consistent as possible. Any critics on that is a gold for me

Give it time to learn (which will be slower if the dev doesn't have his own multiple-rack supercomputer). It's basically the equivalent of a kindergardener finger painting a first, but apparently for consistency the early renders prob shouldn't have been used, but oh well. I can't wait until everything is only bots doing everything (including the writing and coding for every AVN), no crappy humans at all.
Exactly, we need AI politicians

With those giant caterpiller eyebrows Wendy has I hope she at least kept her pubes too, even if she does look like a clown or an anorexic Mimi from the Drew Carey Show.
No pubes in my game sorry.Well many people find her ugly, totolly understandable but she can't be pretty for story purposes, you can ignore her. She and mc are not lucky in genetic department

Out of the "It will haves" will any of those fetishes be optional?
I plan to make all sex scenes avoidable like you can get handjob from a girl but then reject when she offers vaginal etc. So sex scenes will have consent of both sides

Hmm i liked the art style of 0.2 way better but good story update
Sorry, that model gave bug and I couldnt keep consistency with it. At least new girls look more of their ethnicity
mother and son ?
I welcome you to my game, you will have your kink

There's a hot AF estranged mom here who also happens to look like Megan Fox... is that enough reason to wanna fuck her coz I have 2 more, big, soft, convincing reasons for you ?? Dev's said every LI is avoidable, so if you don't like somebody, you can simply avoid the character and only romance the women you like.

Man, you serious now ?? With a mom like that ?? What else are we supposed to do ?? Let token Jamal, or Tyrone, or some random dickhead clap her cheeks, while our boi jacks off like a dumb cuck and call that 'original' ?? Nobody forces you to fuck her, so if you want her to be just MC's mom and not an LI, fucking her is avoidable... do that. But don't judge others for wanting to smash, coz I wanna go town on her sweet ass and big tits.:love:
Woah what a maria fan! I am excited to make her scenes after this passion lol
Thank fuck for that, coz that bitch Wendy is so ugly not even Sibir would want to fuck her, and her shitty personality makes it worse. Why did it have to be Brandon the one who kicked the bucket and not her ??:cautious:
Tsk tsk people are so cruel, wanting little wendy dead because she is ugly. Everyone wants wendy dead except a one fan whom have kink for colorful fashion. We will uncover the mysteries on why Brandon die for sure. Brandon is one of my favorite in the game. When we finish the game, I can make funny alternative chapters where is alive if there is an interest on it.

That aside, I'm glad to hear that, for once, the rivalry is kept strictly on the pitch, or the rink in our case, and not in the bedroom. I don't mind having rivals for the LIs my MC can beat, but a well-written story sounds better than this.

Good luck with the project, and please give us as many scenes as possible with Megan Fo... I mean, MC's mom, coz she's fine AF.
I just had to google megan fox and woah she is very pretty and I can definitely see why you call her that, Maria has chubby cheeks for my personal kink though
Glad you like rivals because we have many of them. You will definetely have lots of maria scenes

looks nice dev, i might wait for a few more versions... or is there any indication of how much time a playthrough is? :p
I will calculate it according to avarage reading speed thingy, give me a few minutes!
I dig hockey, but this really needs a proofreading pass. Also the ai did big bro's hockey stick wrong in the first few panels.
Ouch, I will definitely fix on it. On proofreading side Chapter 4 and 5 are proofreaded by Pharoah, I will ask him if he would like to proofread the first three chapters as well!

like the look of the art based on the previews and also seems you plan to do harem without the overused all the girls are bi to justify making a harem
Yeah, I like where girls are only into mc, not using mc to hit on each other lol
I will try this game.
I wish good luck to the "Dev" for the rest of his game (y)
Thanks, Good luck to you in life as well!!
amazing images. Haven't seen anything like this before
Thank you so much!!! I am very glad you guys are happy with the overall art and theme!

Have an amazing day!!!

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
looks nice dev, i might wait for a few more versions... or is there any indication of how much time a playthrough is? :p
According to average human reading speed the first three public chapter is 1.5- 2 hour and all current chapters in patron is 3.5 hours . Of course considering it is an adult game not a book or article and have visual focused story telling so I can't estimate about average horny human reading speed lol

Reactions: Ph4r40h

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
humanstickobserver
I want to write about your review
"Why would a dev waste their time making a game with art this good, and writing this bad?"
I am not native speaker so writing is not my best point.

"Dialog, story, and characters are all utterly atrocious. "
Could you explain me in detail what about the story and characters etc that made you hate this much?

"Choices seem to mean nothing (A: "I'll pay for it" B: choice to accept or not. Either way, B accepts)."
Let's say that choice doesn't change the ending but a girl's opinion of you.
"No one talks like this. No one acts like this. Everybody is genuinely terrible."
Could you also explain which dialogue made you this angry? You seem to be only complaining about Blonde girl's dialogue whom is not like every character. She acts kind of rude and playful so It is natural that you don't like her. I have players that like her as well. You can ignore her. After getting know every girl, you can block the girls you don't like. Maria(ch2), Sandy(ch3), another blonde that gets introduced in ch5 etc characters are gentle characters. Some girls like wendy will get gentle when you act kind to them, your pre relationship with her is bad, not her usual character.

"MC is a 12 year old ("that bitch who tried to run me and my dog over bumped into me but it made me feel her tits. OH NO OH MY GOD I'M GETTING AN AERECTION! NOT NOW!!!)
WTF is this mess?"
I can completely understand this. Mc is kind of bratty but with your choices mc can have character development. You can say mc is pervert or after talking angry with her, the adrenaline give eraction. In ch2 depending on you finding a girl hot or not will change the scenes. In ch3 mc won't get hard when she see a particular love interest naked. of course mc is not asexual but his reactions over horniness will depend on which girl you react. So it is not his usual self

"The art is utterly beautiful."
Thank you Glad you like it
"It is ALL this game has going for it. What a mess."
The story gets deeper with new released chapters, I didn't want to go so story heavy in first scenes, I don't think you will hate the story. It will be more on sport- mystery centered. Not on girls bumping into you.

Have a good day!

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
I tagged interracial in traditional sense as in girls in various ethnicity. Many game that have interracial tags don't have race related words in sex scenes so I don't think it is the problem. If you say that all girls looks like mc etc not only wendy or Yareli are love interests. We have white looking ladies like Maria, Louisa, Puppygram girl, Sandy girl and asian ladies like cashier, or afro goddess like Zara, so the game is very interracial lol. Multiple endings is definitely needed, my game is not kinetic, there will be choices which will lead totally different endings.
i get the thought process, but tags are supposed to be for what's in the game already, neither interracial sex nor multiple endings are. you can put those in Dev Notes as planned tags

PS: i realized this probably came across as quite harsh. so lemme just say i like what's there so far, and i'm seriously impressed with your communication in here. but wrong tags are a pet peeve of mine :D

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Haha no, I hadn't read the overview and you didn't have any warning, or I just skipped it which is also entirely possible but I didn't know about the suicide. That caught me off guard, took a minute.
Oh I havent thought suicide needed warning, I will add some thingy like this if needed.
i get the thought process, but tags are supposed to be for what's in the game already, neither interracial sex nor multiple endings are. you can put those in Dev Notes as planned tags

PS: i realized this probably came across as quite harsh. so lemme just say i like what's there so far, and i'm seriously impressed with your communication in here. but wrong tags are a pet peeve of mine :D
Heyyy thank you so much for appreciation and information, I am so glad you like it so far!! I will delete the multiple endings in current tags and add it to future tags. For interracial tag, The dream scene is interracial, puppygram girl is white looking lady. Culturally I understand that she may look little dark for classical white look since her skin is between beige and bisque but most games on the forum do not have pale skin girls and they are still called white so I didn't think it would be perceived like this here. If many people find her and maria non white, I can remove interracial for now. I am not so knowledgeable about how people classify races so I need your help guys:ROFLMAO:. Though next chapter will have some non dream spicy scenes with a certain character so will add it again hehe.
What is this artwork style called as? Is it posssible to achieve this look from daz render and post processing?
In classical art it is mix of realism and impressionistic elements, digital painting etc. For 3d side I don't know if there is any filter for this style in daz rendering, I am sure there are some great ps or daz guys that can give more detailed answer.

• Red Heart

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Forwards good by me, I prefer RW anyways. Do we get to define his skillset?
I m glad you like it! I plan to not to do rpg like skillset because my renpy knowledge is still developing and I think playerwise a buggy game is worse than simple game. Skills will be more on what you choose train on and how you prefer to play. In-game there will be unlockable choices of special moves in hockey matches if you train on them. There will also be strategy style choices in match, like whom you pass to, where you do snapshot etc that determines the score. Of course I want to do the hockey choices more relaxing and easy so more various people can enjoy them without stressing.

my happy brain cells when people makes comment on my game lol
giphy.gif

• Red Heart

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I m glad you like it! I plan to not to do rpg like skillset because my renpy knowledge is still developing and I think playerwise a buggy game is worse than simple game. Skills will be more on what you choose train on and how you prefer to play. In-game there will be unlockable choices of special moves in hockey matches if you train on them. There will also be strategy style choices in match, like whom you pass to, where you do snapshot etc that determines the score. Of course I want to do the hockey choices more relaxing and easy so more various people can enjoy them without stressing.

my happy brain cells when people makes comment on my game lol
View attachment 2546973
So, you are going to add in mini-games? Will you also add in 'skip to win' for people like me who hate mini-games?

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018

Warning: This game contains big boobies and non native now proofread English writing
Does the proofreading kick in later? Because the first bit of the story is atrocious. It's so bad that in some conversations I have no idea wtf the MC is trying to say, even using context clues.

I'm pretty much done giving a pass for non-English speakers. If you are making a product for profit it requires more effort than 1681582696215.png

• Sad
Reactions: puppiesandboobies

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Does the proofreading kick in later? Because the first bit of the story is atrocious. It's so bad that in some conversations I have no idea wtf the MC is trying to say, even using context clues.

I'm pretty much done giving a pass for non-English speakers. If you are making a product for profit it requires more effort than View attachment 2548556
I’ve done the proofing for the last two chapters. Puppies and I plan on doing the first 3 chapters soon. Though the last proof I did was very minimal so Puppies is getting way better, I may not even be needed soon :LOL:

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I’ve done the proofing for the last two chapters. Puppies and I plan on doing the first 3 chapters soon. Though the last proof I did was very minimal so Puppies is getting way better, I may not even be needed soon :LOL:
That's amazing to hear because the art is top notch. I mean, top 5 favorite girls top notch, lol. I think that may be why I was so annoyed, to see art I liked so much next to lines that pulled me right out of it.

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
So, you are going to add in mini-games? Will you also add in 'skip to win' for people like me who hate mini-games?
Oh it is not like minigames, more like strategic choices and special moves. It will be fairly easy and enjoyable not like hard puzzle. Since it is a adult visual novel I am sure even many hockey fans wouldn't want to spend many hour on right way to win lol. I did a small demo on ch5, so longer and more developed version will be used in matches. You will have multiple way of winning but if people find it hard, I will share combinations.

I'm pretty much done giving a pass for non-English speakers. If you are making a product for profit it requires more effort than View attachment 2548556
That's amazing to hear because the art is top notch. I mean, top 5 favorite girls top notch, lol. I think that may be why I was so annoyed, to see art I liked so much next to lines that pulled me right out of it.
I am glad you enjoy the art! My linguistic skills are not so good and my native languages are not in same language family and carries any structural and shared vocabulary but I am studying English grammar and reading English novels daily, I am sure one day it will be far better! You guys can always explain me why a sentence is wrong etc.! I am very willing to learn!
This game is extra time work for me, people are supporting my development because they have fine taste like you guys!(hope it will be full time work one day) So I couldn't call it product with profit yet. Amazing people like Pharoah is helping me now so I am sure new chapters are better.

By the way could you explain what is wrong with screenshooted caption? Papillon has a typo but I couldn't get what else is wrong.

ngl, i thought MC was white :D his brother was blonde, but i guess story wise he'd be half native or something
Oh mc appears in game, I have some players thinking he was black because he is so dark or his features but yeah game wise he is mixed, his father is native huskylander.
Brandon standing there shining like sun to make it obvious there is a family mystery arc lol
View attachment ch2s14.webp
baby fat sibirrr:love:

• Red Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: Faxe10% and Ph4r40h

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Oh it is not like minigames, more like strategic choices and special moves. It will be fairly easy and enjoyable not like hard puzzle. Since it is a adult visual novel I am sure even many hockey fans wouldn't want to spend many hour on right way to win lol. I did a small demo on ch5, so longer and more developed version will be used in matches. You will have multiple way of winning but if people find it hard, I will share combinations.
I'd rather just 'skip to win'. But that's just me. Oh well, still going to try it. Thanks for replying.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: puppiesandboobies

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
New public post to inform about something!

Also New update is released for retriever tier!!!
In addition to new chapter, I also reworked many scenes in chapter 4 in new style(only few cg left yayyy) and one animation of chapter 2.

I am sure I will have all art sexy in next update lol!

Not this gif appearing in my head whenever I work on something
work-rihanna.gif

• Red Heart

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
I'd rather just 'skip to win'. But that's just me. Oh well, still going to try it. Thanks for replying.
The matches will have some funny situations with some characters due to rivalry etc. elements and some mystery events will appear in some hockey matches as well. It won't be soulless, hope you will enjoy them as well!

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes