Should I change wendy's face for more beautiful appearence? (not her fashion style)

• Redesign her

Votes: 99 48.3%
  • Keep her the way she is

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I don't mind both way

Votes: 69 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I don't understand people that write they had trouble to understand the English in the game! :ROFLMAO: I see some errors but I had no problem to follow the story. So I would give the proof read a good 4*.

I laughed so I cried at some parts, the story is really funny. I so love Sibir! :love: The art is really wonderful and some interesting girls also. But the sister looks like a clown! I would like if that was turned down a little later on. I will write a proper review, but, as always, I want some more updates before doing that. A lesson I've learned from the beginning of my f95-era. I did review some games with 5* after my first playthru and then I did quit playing after a few updates because I didn't like them anymore. Still, after playing for some years I know better now, so my first impression stays even after some more updates.

Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don't understand people that write they had trouble to understand the English in the game! :ROFLMAO: I see some errors but I had no problem to follow the story. So I would give the proof read a good 4*.

I laughed so I cried at some parts, the story is really funny. I so love Sibir! :love: The art is really wonderful and some interesting girls also. But the sister looks like a clown! I would like if that was turned down a little later on. I will write a proper review, but, as always, I want some more updates before doing that. A lesson I've learned from the beginning of my f95-era. I did review some games with 5* after my first playthru and then I did quit playing after a few updates because I didn't like them anymore. Still, after playing for some years I know better now, so my first impression stays even after some more updates.

I haven't given any reviews, as I've given up on most of the ones that I played for one reason or another. The ones I play now, like you, am waiting for more eps before I make a decision.

• Red Heart
Reactions: puppiesandboobies

puppiesandboobies

clout chaser and attention seeker
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Wow thank you, you are the first player who didn't swear about the writing!!
I laughed so I cried at some parts, the story is really funny. I so love Sibir! :love:
Sibir is conquering the world, sibir for puppyland president!!
The art is really wonderful and some interesting girls also. But the sister looks like a clown!
Thank you so much!! When I was developing I was liking Wendy equally to other girls but the amount of love wendy gets by you guys make me love her more:KEK:

I would like if that was turned down a little later on. I will write a proper review, but, as always, I want some more updates before doing that. A lesson I've learned from the beginning of my f95-era. I did review some games with 5* after my first playthru and then I did quit playing after a few updates because I didn't like them anymore. Still, after playing for some years I know better now, so my first impression stays even after some more updates.

I haven't given any reviews, as I've given up on most of the ones that I played for one reason or another. The ones I play now, like you, am waiting for more eps before I make a decision.
Thanks guys I totally understand you, you can never be too sure of a game development after progressing some amount. Of course as a dev when only haters leave a review, I get affected but do not worry! I have many events in my mind and I will make chapters so engaging that you guys will break your moral code on reviews and directly write good things to me! I am confident in the work I am doing and it is only the tip of the iceberg )

Have a great day!

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
StingerWolf
Hii, thanks for trying out the game. Since you made a review, I will adress it here
"Since the developer of the game contacted me to reivew this, I am doing it."
Well I appreciate honest reviews but when I think there is a misunderstanding. When I mean critize, I didn't mean it in review in first stages, more like pointing out the parts you didn't find well portrayed in private or in comments so I can correct them in the beginning stages. I only messaged very few people whom I noticed that they comment in several games I like so they can give more constructive comments. I believe in you guys taste. But anyway I can only learn from mistakes, will write why I ask for criticism if I write someone

"Normally I wait till a game has more content. Currently this one has not much yet. The writing is okayish, sometimes a bit off, but I have seen worse from Russian devs. "
Is there any aspect of writing that feels "off", is it grammar mistakes, dialogues etc? I am trying to improve my writing and english in general so any detailed message is appreciated!
"Art is generally good, it is the only aspect this game stands out."
Don't worry guys, after two chapters, things will get more action and story included. I wanted to introduce characters before getting into action so you won't give critic decision with wrong characters:)

" The interface is unoptimized, meaning, when I want to save, I cant change the saving page with the arrow, because the "return" button overlaps it. Never seen anything like this, it should be corrected ASAP."
Ops sorry about it and thanks for pointing out. The device I could play test had very different screen size is different so when I played full screen, I didn't had it but I corrected the position of "return" menu now. I will release it with renewed animation scenes. Also I heard it should be affecting 8th etc. pages, do you guys save that much? if so I am flattered lol

"So in short, unique art, some characters are interesting, some are rather boring."
Oh which character that catched your interest most in current content?
"A very strange thing is, that they don't have names. Usually in other VN s characters introduce themselves after a few lines, or atleast we get to know their name. Here not so much."
I wanted mc to find their names in more natural order. He won't learn angry driver's name or random cashier's name when he first meet them or he will learn about some girls name before he meet them etc.

"This game might turn out better with more content and repaired UI. Currently I can only give it 3 stars. If it would have twice as much content, I would have had a better picture, dev should have waited until then, rather than ask for a review now. It is an average game with great art, bad UI, and sometimes the wirting is a bit all over the place. Well it can only get better, no?"
Well since I think it is caused by a misunderstanding, and with the content of public update it is definitely not negative. I asked for criticism now because I can't change the important mistakes in the game after it has more content. I am sure you will understand it. Also do you say UI bad because of bug of return menu or are there more displeasing things about it?

Have a great day!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ph4r40h

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
New update for chihuahua tier!!!

preview14.png

• Red Heart

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I wonder about many things in the newest update. Sandy’s bag that sparkles and it’s significance. Also looked like Brandon’s face on the killer guy from the news, or was the mc hallucinating? Very intriguing :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: puppiesandboobies

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
wendy looks so weird like some cartoon character.

Is she being adopted.. she does not have a shred of resemblance from the "mum"

I like the "mum" and the rude girl so far.

Last edited:

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Is dev using AI generated images/artwork ?

the characters art isn't consistent.

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Untitled463_20230422023915.png Untitled463_20230422023922.png Untitled463_20230422023929.png Untitled463_20230422023936.png
GUYS I just copied this stock gun photo on wendy in paint hoping it can calm your wendy hate down lol, also with skin variations so you guys can kill her in most internalized way
chillax and ignore her, nobody is complaining how ugly is the mc but only sista
tsk tsk cruel people

wendy looks so weird like some cartoon character.

Is she being adopted.. she does not have a shred of resemblance from the "mum"

I like the "mum" and the rude girl so far.
Hey thanks for commenting!
Guys a child is made with two people in traditional penetrative non lab mating so wendy looks like Paul, she doesnt have to look like her mother, as you see mc is not also handsome guy, Paul messed the gene pool lol

Wendy wears heavy alternative makeup and she is not in international beauty standards(dark skin, bulging eyes, short height, no curve, wide lips, non tall nose) so It is pretty natural that you don't like her appearance, we have many women in the game, no need to be obsessed with wendy.

You can reject love interests, so just reject Wendy.
Maria is sure one of the most attractive ladies in the game. You mean blonde girl by rude girl?

Im glad im not the only one thinks like that.
everyone thinks like this, only one person doesn't find Wendy unattractive

Is dev using AI generated images/artwork ?

the characters art isn't consistent.
I use ai art and edit them personally, you can see it in tags as well. Could you inform me about which images doesn't look consistent so I can reedit them?

Probably, like everyone else. I'm sure in a few updates it will be better than human-made anyway as it's still learning.
I am in love with your love for humans man, did you write this comment with chat gpt as well?:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
I wonder about many things in the newest update. Sandy’s bag that sparkles and it’s significance. Also looked like Brandon’s face on the killer guy from the news, or was the mc hallucinating? Very intriguing :unsure:
FINALLY SOMEONE COMMENTING ON THE STORY
yayyyy
Without spoiling anything I can say the mysterious Sandy's bag and its sparkle is an important factor and connected to one of the main mystery arcs. It will have more place in future chapters, you guys will know what is it.
Yeah why Brandon's face appeared with the killer's face? is mc hallucinating or not, even If mc is hallucinating why it is Brandon? it sure not because of facial features since we have plenty blonde guys that carry similarity. We will unfold more things on it. We are getting into more exciting chapters guys, this is only the start of the chain.

• Red Heart

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Nah, I just have 0 faith in humanity. I didn't write that with chatGPT but I am among the 10,000+ followers rooting for chaosGPT to win (an AI tasked with destroying humanity).
I prefer puppies or raccoons destroy the humanity but AI is not a bad choice as well, support you!

• Haha

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Hey, I reported the game for bug fix and rework of ch2 animation (public ch3 one).I am uploading itch as well.

I made poll on wendy design in patreon if you are patreon check here.

I will ask here as well to see the percentage of players want change. But patreon poll matters more so we will see what will I do guys

If I change

What I will change her:

- I will minimize her makeup

- Change facial features

- Cultural cloth design in 5th update

- Depending on design mc and her father will look like new her

What I won't change:

- Medium breasts

- Short height

- Colorful fashion

Even if I change her appearance I won't change anything story related.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hey, I reported the game for bug fix and rework of ch2 animation (public ch3 one).I am uploading itch as well.

I made poll on wendy design in patreon if you are patreon check here.

I will ask here as well to see the percentage of players want change. But patreon poll matters more so we will see what will I do guys

If I change

What I will change her:

- I will minimize her makeup

- Change facial features

- Cultural cloth design in 5th update

- Depending on design mc and her father will look like new her

What I won't change:

- Medium breasts

- Short height

- Colorful fashion

Even if I change her appearance I won't change anything story related.
for me i could go either way if its a significant part of the plot that she isnt traitionaly beatiful i wouldnt change it though however if changeing it dosnt alter the plot i think it would help for the long run for the game traditional beauty will help attract more people to the project

puppiesandboobies

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
for me i could go either way if its a significant part of the plot that she isnt traitionaly beatiful i wouldnt change it though however if changeing it dosnt alter the plot i think it would help for the long run for the game traditional beauty will help attract more people to the project
Her being ugly is have its story content in game but we can always do what typical movie- drama etc do, I mean put a beautiful model that gets called ugly lol. Also she can glow up etc as well. Of course as a dev I wanted my characters to look diverse and stylish. For me wendy's current appearance looks very wendy, I associate her with this kind of look. But I understand people's decision on wanting every girl hot.

View attachment 2567740
View attachment 2567741

Sounds exactly like my philosophy teacher during my last years of studies. Games are getting too realistic :oops:
Omg I guess philosophy teachers talking style is inter nationally- culturally- planetary- universally similar lol

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes