Should I change wendy's face for more beautiful appearence? (not her fashion style)

• Redesign her

Votes: 99 48.3%
  • Keep her the way she is

Votes: 53 25.9%
  • I don't mind both way

Votes: 69 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

puppiesandboobies

clout chaser and attention seeker
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
So, for my first play-through, I have to say not a bad start. English is not overall bad, just a few tweaks here and there with a proofreader then you are solid. I have never played a VN with AI art, so this idea is very welcome. I can clearly see the upside to using AI-generated art, as long as you can keep the same style thorough out. For this being your first game, and I don't know your background with AI-generated work, just a note from my point of view, depending on what you're using you can get really detailed with lighting, shadows, and resolution. Can't wait to see where this goes from here.
Thank you so much for trying the game, commenting and pointing out the problems!

I have seen a few more complaints about the English, I will try to ask the friend that helped me to proofread to chapter 4 to check the previous episodes.

I am trying to personally edit scenes to make them look consistent on characters (I have some background in normal art rather than AI one like previous personal art version. I am trying to improve on it.) but I might be fail in some scenes so Is there a specific scene that bothers you? I can edit it.

Reactions: Ph4r40h

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
When you move to this new city, you will reunion with your father's beautiful and mysterious friend and her annoying daughter.

let me guess she is step mother and step sister and after MC saw he fuck dad he fall in love in her and decide to bring her to "harem"....

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
No ntr, sharing-caring, cheating, bestiality, futa, furry, gay, sissy, Tentacles etc etc
This is great! I'm in!

Also, on another subject: Why is it that on almost every single game, there is someone asking about incest (this game, page 1)? Can't we just have a few that DON'T have incest for once? Please? It gets so tiring and monotonous! It's like eating the same damn cheeseburger every freakin' night for a year! It gets real, real old!

And I don't know about you, but I have never, EVER had friend who has wanted to do his mother. NEVER! I am included in that, as well. Just ... arrggh! My mother was a looker, but no way, man. I don't want to screw the pussy I came out of. That's just wrong.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Am I blind or did I miss those animations, sex scenes etc? Nothing there.
there's one scene with the puppytuber, just a dream though
to see it you have to pick "I haven't had a girl that in 2 years", then "Puppygram" when texting her in chapter 2

"interracial" and "multiple endings" are just wrong though

• Thinking Face
Reactions: puppiesandboobies

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheIcebreaker-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes